[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you realize you were an outsider? I didn't realize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
When did you realize you were an outsider?
I didn't realize until I was about 16.
>>
Probably a few years into college

I literally have autism and absolutely zero self-awareness, which is probably why it took me so long to realize.
>>
>>27591473
8 allways around with the robots in class.

Got a bit normie at the age 10-13, best times of my life, had many friends, my first girlfriends, but never kissed or anything else.

Then puperty and World of Warcraft came and i became a neet.

God, how i miss being a kid god that was so awesome.

I was kinda a chad, but too fucking weird in class. I tryed way to hard to be funny like an autist, but girls liked me because i was a fucking dumb normie and everyone dumb enough can get a girlfriend.

It was so easy, oh how i wish to turn back time... nah being bluepilled is awesome but knowing the truth is better.
>>
>>27591473
At 13, the first time I got severely depressed and the first time I wanted to kill myself

I realized that I was never going to be the man I thought I would be when I was a little kid, realized God was dead. I noticed how fucked up everyone around me was, that they were all closing their eyes to the sad reality of the modern world.

Felt pretty bad familia.
>>
>>27591546
I kinda knew a little in highschool, but it really set in during the first month of university. I've been a neet for 6 months now
>>
File: 1429388619477.png (519 KB, 509x402) Image search: [Google]
1429388619477.png
519 KB, 509x402
I have a large barge.
>>
>>27591585
KEK go away normie. 7 years neet life here, can't complain tho. Exept that im getting slowly mad and praising kek.
>>
>>27591575
>bluepilled is awesome but knowing the truth is better.
No, I don't know if it is senpai. Think how happy you could be if you still had the daily dose of sugary blue pills.
>>
Hmm 15-16ish I actually had a GF from 12-13 years old so I was a chad/normie for a while. I hated the relationship but it was probably my autism and she was probably fine and I regret ending it to this day :(.
>>
Started suspecting at 15, realized completely at 17
>>
File: smug eel.jpg (74 KB, 625x547) Image search: [Google]
smug eel.jpg
74 KB, 625x547
>first word was "no" as my mum was trying to dress me to go play with the other kids
>>
>>27591630
How is neetdom? I probably won't be able to bare the neetlyf, or normie lyf for that long.
>>
Fucking 3 years old.
I was 3 and I could already tell there was something odd about me that made fitting in abnormally difficult.

Years latter I find out it is autism.
Oh well, I don't like most people much anyway.
>>
>>27591473
when I got to college and wasn't forced to interact with people anymore
>>
around 12 - 13 , i had literally zero self awareness , lost an easy chance to get a gf , then all of the next years were so dull and bring , had no friends and i never got what i wanted in life , still don't
>>
>>27591736
This basically. I keep seeing pictures of people I used to know having the time of their lives in college, while I'm sitting in my room alone. Again.
>>
Suspected it when I was about 14. I became fully aware when I was 15.
>>
In grade 4 the teacher was doing something and forgot to include me. I asked the girl next to me why I was the only one left out.

She looked at me and said it was because I'm a loner.

I had to ask her what it meant and when she told me it was pretty devastating. She was right, tho. I'm 25 and still a loner.
>>
In 6th grade when no one was forced to be friends with others anymore and mom's didn't make their kids invite everyone in the class to things.
>>
>>27591473
i feel like i always should have known something was up, but i really didn't internalize it or anything. i just didn't think about it because i usually had some other outcast friends and we were just in our own little bubble. i even managed through college because you could pretty much always just go out to some bigass party alone without knowing people, and i'd just get smashed and pretend that the random people i would play drinking games with were friends. but yeah it only really hit me when i started my 3 years of neetdom afterwards, and i gave up the pretense. amazing things, denial and delusion

>>27591671
i think neetlyfe with neetbux is godtier existence (excluding something like being a richfag and just living large off investments). neetlyfe with parentsbux is ok, but it starts to grate on you
>>
>>27591473
As early as the 1st grade, I was put into advanced classes, but had trouble making friends up through middle school since I was jumping between different grades for certain subjects. It wasn't til I was 17 or 18 before I became self-aware that I was the one who was wrong.
>>
It started in first grade of elementary school, but I realized it in third grade, all the kids in my class got along really good and usually do a lot of stuff together after school... but they didn't invite me to anything. I was really anoying and talked too much so nobody liked me. With the time I realized how stupid I was and became lonely and awkward af.
Shit got little to no better with the years.
>>
Started around 4th grade but I fully knew in 5th grade when people started calling me gay just for having only one friend that I talked with and acting like I was the plague to be around. Shit man I didn't even really do anything and got shit on. Kids are cruel.
>>
I was autistic from the beginning, but in elementary school I harnessed it to become the LOLSORANDUM class clown weird kid. Somewhere around 5th grade I got really into the internet, and eventually 4chan, and became paler and quieter every day. I pretty much used my friends as crutches for the last couple years of elementary school, but when middle school came around I went to the opposite of all of them. 7th grade is when I hit full tismo outsider, and things never got better
>>
At 22 years old it hit me.

Before that I knew I was an outsider, but told myself I would eventually find my own group.
>>
Probably when I was 15. At 12 I started to follow along with gaming but would spend every free minute I had gaming. Soon after I ignored friends and parties and just slept in class. Slowly I just less and less friends and no one to talk to; I'm just now known as that quiet guy who follow around other people. Every single day I get just a rush of depression and lonerism and just sleep away my hours. Currently failing college and at this rate I'll an hero it by december.
>>
I was quite the normie in middle school. Had multiple qt gfs and even had my first kiss in 7th grade. So it's not like I've been a robot and just never realized it. It was probably by my sophomore year in high school where I was basically a complete robot and self-aware that I was going to be that way for awhile.
>>
>>27591473
the only good song on that album was Dead Flag Blues

anyone know anything similar?
>>
>>27594065
The whole album is good but you have to be into field recording shit
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.