[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: lies normies told you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: adf.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
adf.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>"don't kill yourself, it get's better"

Also what's the best way of killing myself?
>>
File: exit bag.jpg (105 KB, 780x500) Image search: [Google]
exit bag.jpg
105 KB, 780x500
do it pussy
i bet you don't have the guts
>>
>people who go on the internet and talk about how suicidal they are but never actually do it

If you were really suicidal, you would be dead by now.
You are just internet suicidal, which means you are only after the attention you get from saying you are
>>
>>27590887
Fuck off normie, shouldn't you be out partying or whatever the fuck it is your kind does?
>>
>drinking is fun!

Every alcoholic beverage I ever had was terrible.

On the bright side, I don't have to worry about alcoholism
>>
It does get better though.

I broke up with my gf of 2 years 2 weeks ago and it's been 3 days that i found a new one which is 13yo stacy.

I thought that life didn't matter in the first two days but i got a lot better after that.
>>
>>27590945
you're pathetic
stop begging for attention and actually kill yourself
shit or get off the pot
>>
>>27590988
Says the tripfag

Get out
>>
yeah says the tripfag who doesn't wallow in self pity and blame "normies" for his own ineptitude
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.