[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
shit betas say
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: 1450694689978.jpg (94 KB, 775x719) Image search: [Google]
1450694689978.jpg
94 KB, 775x719
>you have to be a chad to have a gf
>muh bad genetics
>people are mean
>i'm a good guy that's why girls don't date me
>i'm naturally ugly

Step up faggots,these are words coming from a borderline slightly strange person,i can inform you that you can have as many girls as you want without being a chad

Most chads or normies i know don't even have girlfriends but i'm getting cute ones and i'm not ripped or anything
>>
File: pepe125.jpg (3 KB, 244x206) Image search: [Google]
pepe125.jpg
3 KB, 244x206
FUCK OFF NORMIE SCUM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27590739
>doesn't read the whole post
>>
>>27590753
>posts about fucking women
NORMIE REEEEEEEEEE SCUMMMMMMM
>>
Don't even bother OP. According to /r9k/ if you can get a date you're a Chad, or at the very least a cucked normie.
>>
>>27590824
That's the problem of /r9k/ though,it's full of angry virgin gibsmedats that think they deserve to just stand still and good shit coming to them.
>>
>>27590866
We don't want anything to do with 3d women you fucking normie.
>>
>>27590992
>still calling me a normie
>>
>>27590709
I know what you mean mate

I am legitimately ugly (it's not even debatable, even to somebody that I'm their type I'd only be a 4/10 maximum)

The thing is, some people are just born into weird situations where chicks with some screws loose want to fuck you

As an ugly, I mean UGLY, mildly/moderately autistic guy, I've had about 8 women who wanted to have sex with me (this isn't delusional either, this is including the three women I've had sex with and the others that literally started making out with me and thrusting their pelvis at my cock)

The thing is, I lived in California, and there are lots of degenerate as fuck druggies (I was one too, don't go this route, I'm just relaying my experience) who will just say 'fuck it' and do it

Women a shit tho, pay no mind to them until they force their bagging onto your cock because they can get away with it

Blog post over
>>
>>27590709
Well if that's so easy please exit your body and pilot mine. I'm 5'4 and ugly as fuck. I have friends, but no one will see me in a romantic way.
>>
File: 1438998717458.jpg (25 KB, 500x535) Image search: [Google]
1438998717458.jpg
25 KB, 500x535
my favorite one is where people vehemently rage at anyone suggesting lifting weights to adopt the chad appearance

>el genetiks maymay, el cant gain weight maymay, el sub-6 feet maymay
>mfw they don't even know what their genetics are like because they haven't tried lifting for a couple years to find out
>mfw it's just excuses to not try
>>
>>27591054
I know that 5'4" can be a pain but i've seen fat guys dating beautiful women and literally neckbeards having girlfriends.You either have to low your standards or adopt a look that fits you.

Some men need to look feminine to be attractive while some others have to look masculine.

It's 2016,evey god damn person can look whatever they want to.
>>
File: Notice me.jpg (12 KB, 236x321) Image search: [Google]
Notice me.jpg
12 KB, 236x321
>>27591097
w..w...what about me senpai..... what should I do to get the ladies?
>>
File: hideous.jpg (145 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
hideous.jpg
145 KB, 1280x720
>>27591144
OP here.

Just fucking look at her,she's terribly ugly but still has the courage to post smiling pictures.I wouldn't fuck her even if ISIS threatened to drop me from a 19 floor building.

There are naturally ugly girls who tryhard to look good,do that and you will get what you want.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.