[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a present for you guys that I'm giving sometime tomorrow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: full.jpg (31 KB, 600x448) Image search: [Google]
full.jpg
31 KB, 600x448
I have a present for you guys that I'm giving sometime tomorrow EST. So stay tuned and hang in there, robots!
>>
Kill yourself faggot, just reported you to the fbi normie scum
>>
>>27590612
This doesn't contribute does it? Do people still get shits and giggles from hearing someone say "kill yourself" to someone acting nice?

Please contribute, trust me it's more fun that way.
>>
>>27590612
>>27590759
Oh yeah and btw the surprise is a pdf that costs $20 per batch of 5 replies you buy. That's all it is, I'm not doing anything bad in case you thought that, and your response or actions wouldn't have prevented it if it was someone bad - so what was the point of your post?
>>
>>27590863
A what? How does that work?
>>
>>27591061
I give you the link to a pdf that proves x. If you have any questions about how it proves x even with the proof, you can buy 5 e-mail replies (e.g. you e-mail me your questions on the proof and I e-mail you back once and that's 1 e-mail reply) for $20 USD. Anymore questions?

Sorry that I didn't explain it well in the post that you quoted.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.