[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever hit an animal with your car, r9k?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: Normies muffin.png (203 KB, 640x1802) Image search: [Google]
Normies muffin.png
203 KB, 640x1802
Have you ever hit an animal with your car, r9k?
>>
I don't understand that comic
>>
>>27590479
A woman cheats on her husband with a virgin, his cat gets hit by a car.
>>
>>27590440
got the rest of this comic?
>>
>>27590522
http://lives-of-normies.tumblr.com/
>>
>>27590508
What is the reading orientation where "I have to warn you..." comes before "How experienced are you?"

Comic is disorganized
>>
Yes I would kill her if she killed my cat. Have I dealt with women like her? Yes I have. Am I dealing/dealt with it. Well of course. ;)
>>
>>27590575
The panels are organized in rows, you read an entire row before preceding left to right, top to bottom, to the next row.
>>
>>27590440

my ex gf used to run over animals on purpose including cats
>>
>>27590617
That's what everyone would obviously try at first

But then Green says "I have to warn you, I'm not very experienced"
then immediately thereafter, brown asks how experienced he is?
>>
>>27590661
That is the reaction, his saying he's inexperienced is unprompted, and she reacts by asking exactly how experienced he is, she wants clarification.
His silence indicates a complete lack of experience.
>>
>>27590711
oh I get it npow
>>
>>27590617
>>27590711
holy shit dude, what the fuck. you just repeated what was known/stated, are you a bot?
>>
>>27590752
hahaha none of us know how to read
>>
I hit a rabbit once, it ran out and I couldn't react in time to stop. I felt really bad for like a week. I really hope it died immediately and didn't suffer.

I almost got rear ended because I short stopped so I wouldn't run over a chipmunk.
>>
>>27590814
A lot of small animals have heart attacks when scared enough, so maybe it died before you even hit it.
>>
>>27590440
I actually have. I accidentally fatally wounded a turtle and left it to die an agonizing death on the road.
>>
File: our sweet digital angel.jpg (103 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
our sweet digital angel.jpg
103 KB, 900x600
>>27590752
>are you a bot?
Um, I don't think so?
How do I know that you aren't a bot?
>>
>>27590926
you have to post tits to prove you aren't a bot
>>
>implying I have a car

I have hit one with my foot though.
>>
>>27590938
>didn't take note of obvious chatbot response
;_;
>>
>>27590922
where do you live pham? I'm genuinely curious to know in what country you can have such encounters while driving. Where I used to live it was boars, now where I live it's usually dingos, foxes or wild dogs.
>>
>>27590551
this is the dumbest shit i have ever read
>>
>>27590440
Yeah, posums are suicidal motherfuckers. They will wait on the side of the road until your car goes by then run under your tires,
>>
>>27590440
No, but animals hit my car alot.
>>
File: Desert-Cottontail-Rabbit[1].jpg (143 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Desert-Cottontail-Rabbit[1].jpg
143 KB, 600x600
Was driving back home from another city and was doing about 80 on the road. It all happened at the same time. I saw the rabbit a little off the shoulder of the road and started thinking to myself "dont you fucking dare jump" but as soon as a I finished the thought I felt the bump against the car.
I felt terrible but I'm sure it probably died instantly with how fast I was going.
>>
I wasted 3 pigeons today with an air rifle, taught them to shit all over my car.
>>
>>27590551
whoever made these is a faggot
>>
>>27591647
>call me a faggot
I see what you did there.
>>
>>27591530
Ammunition isn't a car
>>
>>27590440
So, if I understand correctly, purple is pretty much a complete cuck.
>>
>>27590440
This is Darwin's way of saying that animals should learn to not be on the fucking road and be ran over by cars. You'd think after a century or so of humongous metal cheetahs running over animals they would learn to look both ways and not get ran over by cars.
>>
>>27592755
lol., animals. are dumb, idiot cuck.s

top kek .
>>
>>27592535
He definitely is now.
>>
>>27592755
>darwin's way
Darwin didn't invent natural selection
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.