[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bots I need your help. >Dog made a mess in my bed after taking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1418055868477.jpg (83 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1418055868477.jpg
83 KB, 1280x720
Bots I need your help.

>Dog made a mess in my bed after taking medicine.
>I have no blankets anymore, wtf do I do.
>Ask my mom for some blanket or something.
>She opens some wardrobe and takes a pristine new pink floral beedsheet / blanket combo thing.

I also should tell you anons one of the reasons I'm worried, I kinda bought some girl clothes and makeup but I hid it well I think.
Do you bots think she knows?
Why would she get me some super girly stuff out of nowhere? Why would she have that shit, new stuff in the box to be more precise, lying around?

Did I fuck up and my mom think I'm a tranny?
>>
Help anons, this is the picture of the stuff she got me.
She also said:
>Oh anon, I only have this one it's pink but you won't mind, right?
>>
>>27590372
No-one cares you dumb fruitcake
>>
>>27590372
>anime girl sissy ERP thread

FUCK

OFF
>>
>>27590637
>>27590657
I'm serious, I'm not roleplaying I have pink floral bet sheets and a blanket now and I'm worried it's because my mom found something out that she shouldn't have.

If I was doing erp I would just try to post some stupid lewd thing like >I want to be abused.
I need your help anons.
>>
>>27590763
Your mom doesn't care
We don't care
You don't really care you just wanted to make a dumb thread, there's no reason for you to give a fuck about that
No one cares about your pink bedsheets

Now install grindr and summon some cock instead of clogging the board with your shitty threads
>>
>>27590372
>>27590514
>hey son you're not a faggot so you wont be upset since these are the only spares i have, right? at least you have something.
stop reading into shit too much, it'll destroy your relationships with people.
>>
>>27590763
Was that the ONLY bedsheets she had available, or did she just randomly pick that specific one out for you?.
>>
>>27590822
They were brand new, sealed in the box and I swear to you I never seen any of those things before, like if she wanted she could have just picked something on the visitors bedroom (house has 3 rooms and we never use that third one, so whenever my aunt comes visit she sleeps there).

>>27590811
How can I be sure of that? I'm scared she snooped around my stuff and found things that I would prefer she didn't.
She always comes with excuses like I wanted to help clean your room, etc, she always did that when I was a teen because somehow she thought I did drugs.

>>27590816
I don't know anon, I'm desperate here, I don't want to make her hate me but I don't want her to find my hidden shit either.
>>
>>27590909
You sound so underage it's not even funny.
>>
File: 1440037890127.png (150 KB, 522x346) Image search: [Google]
1440037890127.png
150 KB, 522x346
>>27590996
I'm 22.
Sorry for sounding stupid.
>>
>>27591105
are you a cutie? post pics please :3
>>
I wish I had pink bed sheets, not floral but just straight pink. I think they'd look nice with my white pillows and blue comforter.

And does your mother snoop in your room when you're out? She might know.
>>
>>27591164
I don't want to post pictures of myself on 4chan. I don't slut up and camwhore I just like to dress cute and dance in front of the mirror like a little girl.
I'm training some qt dances btw, it's hard to get the choreography correct though.

>>27591380
They are cute I'm not going to lie but the fear and terrible feeling in the stomach I got when she gave them to me and said >>27590514
God It felt like if she entered my room while I was masturbating.
Also that's my fear, I think she still snoops around my room, I can't say for sure but I just have that feeling.
>>
>>27591452
so just dont post your face BAKA, mostly interested in butthole anyway
>>
maybe i'm retarded but i have no idea what is being discussed in this thread.

op said he has girl clothing and make up, he said his dog fucked up the bed so he asked his mom for sheets and she gave him one.

then i think she buys him girly stuff? why wtf...

op fuck you for fucking with my head
>>
>>27591506
are you actually retarded?

the bot thinks you are
>>
>>27591105
Do you think you're cute?
I'm 22 and scared that I waited too long to get into crossdressing.
>>
>>27591452
The next tiem you leave the house, make sure to note where everything is/take pictures just to be sure.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.