[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will racism ever go away?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: tumblr_nkwzu3PpMK1tduuewo2_500.jpg (46 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nkwzu3PpMK1tduuewo2_500.jpg
46 KB, 500x375
Will racism ever go away?
>>
>>27590054
not until every last white person has been killed
>>
>>27590065
Then black people will finally be able to be oppressed by latinos.
>>
Once Trump loses racists will be forced into a corner. Either they accept defeat and fade away or try to mount a desperate last stand and get slaughtered. Either way, racism dies.
>>
>>27590145
Sane people will just kill them all. Get rid of those fucking redneck shit stains and actually start fucking progressing
>>
Being a racist is the ultimate sign of a normie. One must reach race enlightenment, and deal with sociological issues accordingly.
>>
>>27590130
topkek mate, topkek

original
>>
any culture that doesn't actively hate everyone else will die out and be replaced by one that does
>>
>>27590191
Enlightenment would mean being aware of the evidence and acknowledging that it indicates that it is more likely that blacks have a naturally lower mean IQ than whites and other races (except aborigines) than that they naturally have the same mean IQ but always have a significantly lower average score in IQ tests even when they are raised by affluent white patents from birth (transracial adoption studies).

The world would be a better place if niggers were all shipped to say Greenland or Madagascar or an entirely different planet.
>>
I just took a trip to the Philippines and fucked at least 20 or so girls with no condom. I'd say I'm doing my part to end racism by hopefully spawning some qt half white babies into the world.
>>
File: antifa.png (1 MB, 763x719) Image search: [Google]
antifa.png
1 MB, 763x719
Why are anti fascists so fucking badass?
>>
>>27590290

That's my point. No one is seriously talking about these things. When they do it's either to appease or mock a certain race.
>>
>>27590367
No one CARES about the fucking white race.
FUCK OFF
>>
>>27590311
Little girls cannot have children you disgusting sex tourist.
>>
I imagine it will get worse as demographic continues.
>>
>>27590054
Everyone should start traveling The globe and race mixing as much and often as possible. The faster humanity all becomes one shade of brown and we end the antiquated notions of races, nations, borders etc. the better off we will be.
>>
>>27590145
>>27590190
/pol/ here. That'll be the day.
Trump loses, it's civil war. Tensions are so high under Obama and Hillary will make it worse(probably to the breaking point) we'll win, trust me.
>>
>>27590054
Not until black culture stops being so reprehensible. I'm not racist myself, but black culture worships violence and hatred, so I understand why some people are.
>>
>>27590426
Holy GOYIM, Mr. Shekelstein! Is this actually true??
>>
>>27590426
I'm brown myself, but that sounds like a nightmare dystopia tbqh.
>>
>>27590130
and then lighter skinned blacks will be killed by darker blacks
>>
I think most races can get along and work together, except niggers.
>>
>>27590458
Idiots like you never fail to maze me
>>
>>27590290
>acknowledging that it indicates that it is more likely that blacks have a naturally lower mean IQ than whites
No it doesn't
>>
>>27590699
It does. Face it, Tyrone, your people are stupid to be human and to smart toto be apes. Let us gas them. They won't even feel any pain.
>>
>>27590787
No it doesn't
Cry harder
>>
Jesus Christ, the "anti-racist" cucks are in full force today.
>>
>>27590145
>Either way, racism dies.

You people would be out of a job if racism truly died and everyone became "colour-blind".

Why do you think your ilk invented "micro aggressions"?

Racism will continue so long as the Left are in charge of the dialogue.
>>
>>27590787
I hate you fucking stupid /pol/ fags so much. I even used to be racist then I saw how retarded you neckbeards are, no better than SJW cunts.
>>
File: image.jpg (390 KB, 1353x1670) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
390 KB, 1353x1670
>>27590677
>racial relations at worst in 50 years
>libcucks and conservatives more agressive and fed up with other side
>fascistic federal government vs constitution loving patriots
>anti police violence at all time high
>Shrillery going to do gun confiscation
>oath keepers and III%ers fight back
>durr your an idiot without hurr evidence
Pic kinda related(will probably be one side of the coming civil war)
It'll be 3 or 4 way fight
Progressive controlled federal government vs patriots taking our country and Constitution back vs white power nuts vs whoever else.
>>
>>27590458
>we'll win, trust me.
I don;t understand how you can believe this. I doubt you would win a single battle, let alone an entire war.

Life will still likely be as bad or worse if the guys you responded to are in charge.
>>
>>27590954

This. Wtf whitebois going todo?
We'll fucking execute you g-unit style
>>
>>27591193
>witeboi
You're not even black, sit down faggot
>>
>>27591193
This is just as dumb. Thread he's talking about would between several miltias and the military.

A white v black racewar would be very different.
>>
>>27590907
Not even /pol/, retard. The only thing I care about in politics is stopping niggers from stealing my shit.
>>
you remember that fairy oddparents episode where everyone was turned into a generic grey blob and someone of them still thought they were better than others? it's like that. so even if "racism" goes away that doesn't stop people from thinking you're shit for other reasons
>>
>>27591347
You don't have to act like an edgy kkk member to do that. Just behave like a normal human being, is that so hard?
>>
>>27590054
the racism on here is ironic. Yes black people have lower iqs than whites, but there's also a huge 13 point iq gap between ugly and attractive men. If you aren't born Chad you are pretty much a nigger intellectually
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.