[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Imagine no wagecucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: John_Lennon.jpg (96 KB, 1015x1014) Image search: [Google]
John_Lennon.jpg
96 KB, 1015x1014
>Imagine no wagecucks
>>
>>27589979
Imagine no worthless piece of trash draining the wagecucks' tax money to live.
>>
>>27589979
society would fall apart if for the contributions of the overworked wagecuck
>>
wagecucks have no future. They're all going to be Indians and Chinks with PHDs or Mexicans working jobs that no normies will ever sign up for.

Better hope our society makes more useless """""""jobs""""""" for you if you're a nice little bureaucratic wagecuck.
>>
new world order satanic shill burn in hell
>>
>>27589979
interestingly, that also means no more neetcucks
>>
File: 1394224647286.jpg (29 KB, 360x363) Image search: [Google]
1394224647286.jpg
29 KB, 360x363
>>27590007

Welfare serves far more purposes than your average dumbshit wagie thinks.

>riot control(yes even a weak bitch NEET is going to commit crimes to eat if no one is supporting them)
>prevents crime and thus keeps prison population smaller
>local distribution of tax funds after they have been taken
>human service departments employ thousands upon thousands of people
>lets wagies develop a false sense of superiority to motivate them to do things they really don't want to do
>keeps labor pool fluid
>safety nets are desirable if you have any moral concern for your fellow man whatsoever

There's also the simple fact that most people on welfare are actually on it due to things outside of their control, and that luck is a factor in both success and failure. The whole "I'm a NEET that pretends to be retarded and gets 2000 dollars a month" is so overstated and usually false it's incredible that you idiots buy it at all.

Oh, but of course, wagie, you'll never get seriously hurt at work or laid-off or anything, and you'll never need any monetary assistance for any length of time, right? Because you muh boostraps and insurance never denies everything and is so easy to scam and muh few thousand dollars of savings etc.

Society should only exist so you can forget most aspects of mutual aid and compassion, after all.
>>
>>27589979
No thanks, I like my monthly government check & high rise apartment
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.