[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a gun and a bunch of ammo. Ask me anything!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
I have a gun and a bunch of ammo. Ask me anything!
>>
how many toddlers have you murdered with it?
>>
>>27589754
How edgy are you
>>
Why have you come here seeking attention for doing something completely unremarkable?
>>
>>27589754
Does it feel good to be an American?
>>
>>27589754
I'll never understand how can a country's government let people like the ones who post here have guns that can actually really kill tons of people. Unless none of you guys really exist and 4 Chan is just a huge program of entertainment of course.
>>
>>27589754
You plan on getting more? Guns are cool. How's your aim? First time buyer? How expensive was the gun and ammo? Hopefully you guys don't lose your second amendment, at this point, banning guns will probably just end up like the prohibition days I feel. Only the criminals will have access to find (illegally) and that might give them an edge, but I don't know
>>
>>27589960
I more concerned that they have political sway than guns.

You should literally be forced to take an aptitude and intelligence test before you're allowed to vote. Statistically, they do more societal harm through voting than with their guns.
>>
What does it feel like being monitored by the FBI?
>>
>Kel-Tec PF9

lmfao
>>
Why haven't you put that bullet through your skull yet?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.