[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Skinbyrds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: KellyCross.png (567 KB, 567x560) Image search: [Google]
KellyCross.png
567 KB, 567x560
Would you date a skinbyrd, /r9k/?
>>
No, why?

Seems too weird.
>>
sure. my current gf is a black lives matter cuck. anything is better than that.
>>
>>27589175
Absolutely. She could 'mire my glorious Aryan features every day and I could give her my biologically superior seed in her pusseech. B]
>>
No. I want a straight laced and reserved white Christian woman, not a degenerate neo-Nazi/skinhead skank who is likely a drug user.
>>
>>27589479
>cuck
So why don't you just dump her?

By your logic, loneliness is preferable.
>>
>>27590235
because hes already dumping his semen into her
>>
>>27590227
>Christian
Embrace your heritage.

Odin and Thor carry hammers.

Jesus got nailed to a cross.
>>
File: nazi19n-1-copy.jpg (306 KB, 970x1395) Image search: [Google]
nazi19n-1-copy.jpg
306 KB, 970x1395
>>27589175
skinheads girls are notoriously degenerate. just as much, if not more so, than feminists
>>
File: 2457595700_588088ab23.jpg (51 KB, 448x336) Image search: [Google]
2457595700_588088ab23.jpg
51 KB, 448x336
>>27590678
That's not a skinbyrd, m8.
>>
>>27590264
Yes, what you stated was lightly implied in my question.

Why is he still fucking her if anything is better than being with her, according to his words?
>>
I am not white and I don't date so no.
>>
>>27590235
because I love her. We don't agree on much of anything, but we love each other.
>>
>>27590817
You think anything is better than her but you love her?

Jesus Christ, you sound retarded.
>>
>>27590847
I don't think anything is better than her, I just get sick of her shit sometimes. I hate her cuck beliefs but at the end of the day there's no one I'd rather be with.
OPs question was essentially "would white nationalist beliefs be a dealbreaker in a gf?" to which I was saying "no, I'm putting up with orse than that already."
>>
I'm not white, so no, she probably bash my skull in with her buddies when I'm alone
>>
>>27589175
no.

I would however date a girl with white nationalist beliefs, but who hid her powerlevel, and was a normal person otherwise.

But then I'm only 3/4ths white, so she can't be hardcore NS
>>
Sure

A skinbyrd doesn't seem so bad
>>
>>27590761
Not all skinbyrds are white, brah.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.