[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just came with a theory. We should just stopping working or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1440967125112.jpg (4 KB, 221x228) Image search: [Google]
1440967125112.jpg
4 KB, 221x228
I just came with a theory.
We should just stopping working or aspiring to get a job.
Why should we work for a society who gave us nothing? Neither protection, neither sexual access.
Why are we supposed to graduate, get a good job, buy big housea and a nice car?
To impress who? To get a used slut who'll never respect us and will bitch all day? To become a pussy slave?
Society gave us nothing, and we should give nothing to it.
We will not have a good wife.
So, what's the point of working? Working for what?
The ideality is that we don't have to work. Some of us can because they can get the heritage from parents.
The others should seek a shitty job that allows us to survive, but nothing more.
We'll not be the wheel of society. They didn't care about us and created a world where all females and a few males are extremely privileged, supposing we'll work hard and buy things to impress used sluts.
You're working to get a car you need to go at workplace.
You're working to pay taxes, including BIRTH CONTROL AND ABORTION. A service you don't use, because you've been excluded by sexual access.
You're working to buy all stupid dress and shit to subhuman fatty woman who masturbates on the nigger she saw the day before.
You don't need money to be happy. You only need to have a lot of spare time.
We need a crisis, we need it right now.
>>
>>27589159
I agree, but I also want the money to buy my games, weed (love love love it) and pay for sex.
So I'll just keep working.
>>
>>27589159
Society is made in such a way one can't survive within it without having a job.
>>
I need money for the future VR tools, so stfu OP
>>
>>27589159
3 words:

move to Sealand.
>>
>>27589159
I need money for escapism OP. Video games, movies, the internet all cost me money. If I can make enough money to afford those things and food and shelter I will get by, at least until I finally decide to end it.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.