[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is with all the cargo shorts hate? "Autism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8
File: images.jpg (31 KB, 400x324) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
31 KB, 400x324
What the fuck is with all the cargo shorts hate? "Autism clothes" my ass. Have any of you heard of function over form? Cargo shorts are literally the best item of clothing. They are invulnerable to sharp sticks and snags, loose, don't outline your penis, don't stick to you with sweat, limitless pocket space. I'm sick of this meme.
>>
>>27589101
>cargo shorts
Hello 2006
>>
because too many non-Chads were looking like bad asses in their cargo shorts, so the fashionista had to put an end to it before somebody mistook you for someone important.

nobody is arguing about the functionality of cargo shorts.
>>
File: 1456278431628.jpg (144 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1456278431628.jpg
144 KB, 550x550
>>27589164
This. So many jealous faggots on here will tell you not to do things that can easily score you pussy. Theylll tell you not to get piercings, tattoos, and not wear certain articles of clothing that immediately appeal to a womens novelty factor. The only one theyve been right about is fedoras. Dont ever wear a fucking fedora.
>>
>>27589101
Beckham is attractive and rich, lives in places where it's never cold, he's allowed to dress like that.
You, on the other hand, have the total opposite life, so you look stupid in cargo shorts
>>
> function over form

Found the STEM autist with no concept of aesthetics.
>>
>>27589101
Why do people keep posting this old David Beckham picture as if it proves anything? Those shorts look awful on him. The only reason he doesn't look like a complete autist is he's David Beckham instead of a fat neckbeard. He's also wearing fucking flip flops indoors. Flip flops, OP. You should feel bad about yourself if you dress like this.
>>
>>27589101

They only work if you're chad. Take a look at the picture you posted for for example. Cargo shorts AND sandals? Who actually can pull that off besides chad? literally, who? Imagine some fedora neckbeard wearing the exact same shit chad is wearing in that pic. Yeah exactly.
>>
Get rid of the v-necks. Make all the clothes darker, definitely no whites. I wear flops now and then, but change those to boots. That's what I wear. and a hoodie if it's cold
>>
>>27589101
Rules don't apply to Chad.
>>
>>27589464
A Chad can be a manlet and succeed. He can be poor. He can dress like a retard.

All that matters is that is a Chad.
>>
>>27589464
>>27589522
This is true. Plenty of Hollywood/music chads are shorter than me and I'm 5'7
>>
>>27589303
What's wrong with flip flops? I wear them everywhere as long as I don't have to stand outside in the cold for long periods of time.
>>
>>27589232
I live where it's warm. Britbongs please get out. Flip flop is a retarded term.
>>
File: images.jpg (35 KB, 491x300) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
35 KB, 491x300
>>27589300
>>27589303
WHY CANT I JUST BE CHAD AND LIVE UNRESTRAINED FROM SOCIETYS SHACKLES
>>
>>27589101
Boys and Autistics wear shorts, t-shirts and flip-flops
Men wear pants, shirts and shoes
Choose your path, boy or Man
Beckham is a poor example, very wealthy from kicking a ball around, IQ quite low, voice, well let's just say he can fill in for Alvin anytime on the Christmas Song
If you only dress for "comfort", might I suggest going barefoot or socks only, a diaper and perhaps a blanket when it gets cold, don't forget your properly ironed or curved little boy baseball cap and the required sunglasses on a string
>>
>>27590103
A man is someone who doesn't give a fuck about what other people think, he does and wears what he wants. We've both chosen our paths, you chose the path of someone who's a slave to what other people think of them.
>>
File: adult.jpg (54 KB, 574x605) Image search: [Google]
adult.jpg
54 KB, 574x605
>>27590218

chingchongbingbong
>>
>>27590618
>being so assblasted that you go into paint and draw a picture

gj anon.
>>
>They are invulnerable to sharp sticks and snags, loose,
False. The pockets stick out a shitload and catch on anything and everything. I doubt you're walking around outside enough for them to snag sticks, but I've snagged mine on drawer and toolbox handles plenty of times.

>don't outline your penis,
Only tight shorts or basketball shorts will do this.

>don't stick to you with sweat,
They're just made of cotton bro, like most shorts nowadays.

>limitless pocket space.
For what exactly? If you put too much shit in the bottom pockets it bangs against your knees. Back pockets aren't useful for much unless you never have to sit down. If you're carrying a bunch of shit it's better to have a small backpack anyway.
>>
>>27589101
Lots of people wear cargo shorts, in fact almost every guy in his 20s wears them.
The only reason I didn't wear cargo shorts last summer was because I didn't have any shoes and only had boots. So it would have looked odd to ware cargo shorts with boots.
>>
The funny thing is though my early teens I actually loved cargo shorts.

Now as a adult I like comfortable jeans that fit well.

My autism level is about the same, it is just that suppressed the desire to cram my pants full of things I don't need on a day to day basis.
When you stop doing that it turns out that you need less pockets.
When you need less pockets jeans become the most practical pants for day to day life I can think of.
>>
>tfw you cant wear jorts anymore.
>>
>>27590103
>Men wear pants, shirts and shoes
Come live where its hot. Enjoy sweat everywhere on your clothes.
>>
>>27590794
I'm talking about overnight hiking, on and off tracks. Sure you can rebuke some positives but you haven't actually said why they're bad.
>>
>he doesn't wear skinny jeans
>>
>>27589522
>manlet
>Chad

mutually exclusive
>>
>>27589199

this

I've experimented with so many fashions because life, or should I say, youth is too short to limit yourself. I even got ink and piercings and I don't regret them one bit.

Still cargo shorts and long cargo/BDU pants are handy but they're a little to utilitarian for daily fashion wear. It's hot where I live ATM so I use my cargos for house chores whereas I save my dress/walking shorts for hanging out on the weekends. I go by /fa/'s guide-lines now mostly but I'm not afraid to still experiment with my looks every now and then
>>
>>27589101
Yeah, ok. If you look like David Beckham you can wear cargo shorts without looking like an autist .
>>
All shorts are for children.
>>
>>27591779
this.

Dress like a grown man and maybe you will get to do more grown man things like insert your penis in a vagina.
>>
>>27591540
then why do i know so many 5'6-5'8 faggots coming out of high school who get laid all the time, go to parties, do drugs and get qts?
>>
File: 1450382531989.jpg (56 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1450382531989.jpg
56 KB, 645x773
>>27592926
why the fuck would you want to wear long pants and shirts, be hot and sweaty when you dont have to be?

summer is coming, if i tried to wear a dressy outfit, that thing would be rekt with sweat in like an hour
>>
>>27591540
being outgoing will get you laid
>>
>>27591779
>>27592926
I live in Florida and this is incorrect
>>
>>27593041

wear light cotton trousers...

it's not that difficult
>>
>>27589101
Stop being an autist and get some shorts that actually fit, pic related
>>
>>27589101
Please remind me why "outline of your penis" is a bad thing.
>>
>>27590695
This pic has been around for a while anon, but I agree the guy is pretty assblasted
>>
>>27593649
Oh, didn't see it on google and assumed.
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 853x480
>invulnerable to sharp sticks and snags

Oh god my sixes

>tfw girl isn't invulnerable to sharp sticks and snags
>tfw mommy didn't make me invulnerable to sharp sticks and snags
>tfw feels are vulnerable to sharp sticks and snags
>20% of the sharp sticks get 80% of the snags
>SHARP STICKS
>SNAGS

I can't fucking get enough.
>>
File: 1459459025225.jpg (116 KB, 656x652) Image search: [Google]
1459459025225.jpg
116 KB, 656x652
>>27593795
OH GOD MY SIXES
(Seriously though fucking good comment)
>>
>>27589101
Cargo shorts are fucking awesome. It's like the "hurr muh neckbeard" hate, I've seen women actually talking about how hot some dude with a neckbeard was, same with fedoras. It's a stand-in used to pretend you're attacking someone for their actions or beliefs, when really you're just attacking them for being ugly or unpopular.
>>
>>27590218
>A man is someone who doesn't give a fuck about what other people think, he does and wears what he wants.
lol naive autists actually believe this
>>
>>27589101
Long cargo shorts are fine
Thigh/knee length cargo shorts are for autistic manchildren
>>
>>27593134

that guy looks like a douche though
>>
>>27590618

That's a good one anon, made me genuinely laugh. Especially the "WAH-HOOO"
>>
>>27589101
I'm gonna be honest. I wear chubies and bear bottoms because they make me feel sexy
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.