[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Think about the fact, that Chad can get almost any girl to s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Suck it Dry.gif (1007 KB, 400x227) Image search: [Google]
Suck it Dry.gif
1007 KB, 400x227
Think about the fact, that Chad can get almost any girl to suck him off like that, while many people in here are KHV despite treating women with respect and like actual human beings, while chad only sees them as walking pocket pussies....

Yet "Nice Guy" is basically an insult amongst women....

http://www.buzzfeed.com/hnigatu/13-reasons-why-nice-guys-are-the-worst#.xglV5g11v

>and they somehow are still oblivious as towhat made Elliot go berzerk
>>
>>27588910
>Treating women with respect
>On /r9k/

You fucking serious?
>>
>>27588910

>despite treating women with respect and like actual human beings

Permavirgins think this is what women want.

Stay cucked future betabux
>>
>>27588981

I know no male virgin in real life, who does not treat women with respect. Yet they are all 20+ BJ less virgins... strange stuff.
>>
>>27589017

No what women want is a hard 8"x8" inch dick attached to some musclebound, square jawed douchebag.
>>
>>27588981
Here yes
IRL, it's like /pol with blacks, they're like sheeps in front of a wolf
>>
>>27589075

No, that's what you want women to want, future betabux. That's you projecting. But you aren't too far off.

What women want is to be told what to do. Where they're going to dinner, what their weekend plans are, where they're going to vacation, what they should do to look better, etc.

Women are naturally submissive. Getting pounded by """""chad""""" is a part of that, but it's a part of the bigger picture.
>>
>>27589172

>Future Betabux...

No i am far too ugly for any women to ever want me. Also my Spaghetti and Autism is far too strong.

Are the "Manusphere Redpillers" now invading this board together with the normies or what?

Just one question:

If you know what women want, why are you posting on this board?

>Normius exitius ! REEEEEE
>>
I'm sorry to redpill you OP, but women like to feel challenged, and a man paying and giving everything you ask for is no challenge
>>
File: jewcoin.webm (598 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
jewcoin.webm
598 KB, 480x360
>>27588910
>unironically linking to buzzfeed
>>
>>27589842
Ikr senpai. Op why buzzed of all things? Seriously?
>>
>>27589943

Because it shows the true nature of the roasties in this world. When you take away all the pseudo intellectual facade of academic feminisms, this is all that it boils down to:

>Hating weak and disadvantaged men with the same fervor that Nazis used to hate the jews with.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.