[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /r9k/ think about the fat acceptance movement for women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 19
File: 1459565781653.png (1 MB, 1009x848) Image search: [Google]
1459565781653.png
1 MB, 1009x848
What does /r9k/ think about the fat acceptance movement for women?
>>
File: 1453449894793.jpg (131 KB, 824x1100) Image search: [Google]
1453449894793.jpg
131 KB, 824x1100
>>27588744
Wow, the whale can't even put her hand on her opposite hip? Jesus christ.
>>
>>27588744
the fat girl has a nice face, she would probably be qt if she wasnt so fat
>>
>>27588744
Their arms are probably nearly the same length.

Do you see how her mind won't even acknowledge how fat she is and how it intercepts her arm?

This is mental illness.
>>
Where is the /rottingteeth/ acceptance movement?
>>
Humans are putrid pigs.

Fat humans are corpulent, putrid pigs.
>>
>>27588799
Even the ugly girls I meet look acceptable when their body is not fat.
>>
>>27588744

If it meant that fat guys like me got laid more, I'd probably be all for it, even if it's delusional as fuck. Unfortunately, it's basically just a little internet cunt club for fat chicks who feel entitled to chad's dick specifically because they're sick of getting boned by guys like me. Fuck 'em.
>>
File: 1446328544355.jpg (13 KB, 480x468) Image search: [Google]
1446328544355.jpg
13 KB, 480x468
>>27588744
it's a movement for retarded fat landwhales that don't understand fat is unhealthy and extremely dangerous

How is this shit even debatable

i don't get it
>>
>>27588744
>"her arm is really long!!!"
Holy fucking kek
>>
>>27588786
That's Ok she's still a healthy and capable human being, even though she can't perform simple actions
>>
>>27588744
It's fucking disgusting and pisses me off.

No, fat people aren't beautiful. They're not even remotely attractive.
Fat shaming should be a lot more acceptable.
>>
>I didn't realize how long this model's arm is
maybe it's the fact that her torso isn't 4 feet wide you fucking cow
>>
>>27588800
>Do you see how her mind won't even acknowledge how fat she is and how it intercepts her arm?
That was the best part. Nope couldn't be your disgusting belly, the thin woman must have freakishly long arms.

Just Smh
>>
i WANT MY FACE TO BE STUCK IN BOOB TOWN
>>
File: 1459141304219.jpg (163 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1459141304219.jpg
163 KB, 1280x960
>>27588744
hypocrisy at it's finest
it's a way for overweight white girls to feel better about themselves, but at the core of it they don't give a shit about anyone else and still want the same prettyboy pussyslayer guys everyone else does
>>
File: 1440928399711.jpg (147 KB, 437x716) Image search: [Google]
1440928399711.jpg
147 KB, 437x716
This >>27588887 Applies to men aswell

There's no such thing as fat acceptance get it through your head, fat is unhealthy.

You wanna lose weight?, fine save up some cash, and do 1 week in the north pole, your body burns an incredible amount of calories just to stay warm, you will only need to eat some bread and a small protein pill and some water, you take 30 minutes walk every 4 hours, you will lose all your body fat in no time

Have fun fatfucks
>>
>>27588887
to be fair its not healthy but being a bit overweight (or even bordering technical obesity) isn't "extremely" dangerous
>>
>>27588971
>to be fair its not healthy but being a bit overweight (or even bordering technical obesity) isn't "extremely" dangerous
Semantics.

But ask any credible MD. they'll tell you in no uncertain terms how bad it is for you.
>>
>>27588971
>die 10-20 years earlier
>not "extremely" dangerous
>>
>>27588786
She could if she reached more
>>
>>27588971
fatty detected lmfao
>>
>>27588954
>Applies to men aswell
Fat dudes are delusional freaks as well.

No fat ass, growing a beard and getting tattoos doesn't somehow make you a non-fat tough guy.
>>
File: 1444361887654.jpg (58 KB, 428x660) Image search: [Google]
1444361887654.jpg
58 KB, 428x660
>>27588971
kek, it is if you want to have kids and want them to have a healthy role model

Nothing good comes out of being overweight your muscles get overworked, your circulatory system struggles, your respiratory system is in danger.

Actually i don't mind fat people dying it's just good riddance, if my mom didn't help my dad lose weight he would have major respiratory issues, which he developed now, and him being in the correct height / weight ratio helps, by not aggravating the situation
>>
>>27588971
1. Sometimes it actually is extremely unhealthy depending on your underlying genetics.
2. Even if it's not "extremely" unhealthy, it's still fucking unhealthy. This pedantic bullshit has to stop.
>>
>>27588887
It's not that they don't know, it's that they don't care. They want to be able to willingly ruin themselves and still get Chad, or Brad at the very least. This is why Western society is going down the shitter so much, anybody who isn't Top Dog isn't being given even the bottom-of-the-barrel girls.
>>
>>27589003
Sometimes semantics are important. Also I am an MD

>>27589006
Show me a single credible study that backs up that claim. Im talking about moderate fattyness, as in BMI 26-30 range. Obviously morbid obesity will wreck your shit

>>27589025
i literally can't stop thinking about food 24/7 but I am not fat
>>
>>27589074
>It's not that they don't know, it's that they don't care.
Oh, they care. The delusion you see is them learning to live with the shame.
>>
>>27589045
but atleast man didn't come up with a fucking movement.

How stupid you have to be to "accept" your unhealthy state, and perpetrate it as a good thing to accept yourself the way you are?

No bitch go out and run and don't eat, i swear fat people really don't need to eat, you just need some water and some proteins from time to time, your body will eat itself so it doesn't die.
>>
>>27589082
>also I am an MD
>>
File: 07.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
07.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>27589082
>Sometimes semantics are important. Also I am an MD
bwahahah....PUHlezze. Dr. Whale maybe.
>>
>>27589082
Dr. Tendie here I can confirm he is an MD
>>
>>27589074
I don't understand how people can think like that.

Motherfucker you barely fit through a door, that should be enough to trigger some sort of red flag and make you start eating less.

Some of them are so big and disgusting, so much fat everywhere, it's puke territory
>>
Understandable, albeit only to a very limited extent.

I do think that beauty standards for men and women are unrealistic. If somebody is a little over- or underweight, they shouldn't be shamed for miles. There's a reason why we call "average" builds average, and it's that most of us fall closer towards one extreme than the other, if only by a hair.

However, I do think that telling a woman who looks like the girl in the OP that she should feel alright about her weight is wrong. Fat pieces of shit should know that they're fat pieces of shit, and they should realize that being a fat piece of shit isn't sustainable, because eventually their fat fucking hearts will work too hard to beat out blood into all of their blubber and they'll have a heart attack and wash up dead.
>>
>>27589104
>fat people really don't need to eat
Fat people don't need to eat, like alcoholics don't need to drink.

They're addicts. They're not operating from a rational place.
>>
>>27589153
>There's a reason why we call "average" builds average, and it's that most of us fall closer towards one extreme than the other, if only by a hair.
Except, the 'average; build is now overweight.

Being fit isn't relative.

Stop making excuses.
>>
>>27589207

I'm not making excuses - I hate fatties.
>>
>>27589161
i expressed myself incorrectly, i mean if they want to lose weight they don't need to exercise they just need to drastically stop eating.

and i realize it's still impossible but when they talk about how hard working out is, guess what you don't need to do that either, just take a dab of sugar from time to time so you don't go in hypoglycemia, that's literally all they need, some water some bread and some sugar, and i'm talking about small quantities of bread and sugar.

They can just literally wait it out until the body eats itself

But i realize how addicted they are to food
>>
>>27589246
yeah, there is no mystery on how to loose weight. But for fat people, it's a mental issue.
>>
>>27589124
>>27589115
There are a lot of doctors on r9k, I don't see why that's hard to believe
>>
>thinking fat people can just "stop eating" when the stuff that they are eating is extremely addictive shit chalked full of sugar

it's like telling a coke addict to just stop doing coke.
fat people have dug themselves a hole over many years, they won't be jumping out of it like the Hulk, they are going to have to dig and climb and repel and fall like Bruce Wayne.
>>
>>27588786
it's because the models arm is long, you shitlord.
>>
>>27589405
>fat people have dug themselves a hole over many years, they won't be jumping out of it like the Hulk, they are going to have to dig and climb and repel and fall like Bruce Wayne
less than 1% of obese people will ever return to a normal weight.

That's just the reality.
>>
>>27589438
And totally not because the fat landwhale has 2 venus moons in between her arms right?

Right
>>
>>27589405
>comparing eating food to doing highly addictive substances
I was a fatass. I stopped drinking soda, in a week, and haven't had ice cream in about 8 months. The only change that is needed is learning how to cook basic meals, and making sure you never put yourself in a situation where you are starving and junk food is your only choice.
>>
>>27589405
For fatties, healthy eating is a reasonable alternative to their addiction. For coke addicts, there is no substitute.
Yet even coke addicts sometimes can quit.

It's hard to change food habits but it's not THAT hard.
>>
>>27588744
Not needed and totally useless.
>>
>>27589505
>It's hard to change food habits but it's not THAT hard.
Well 'Dr.', explain why 99% of obese people fail at long term weight loss if it's not THAT hard.
>>
>>27589567
Same reason drug and alcohol rehab fails 90%+ of the time.

These Anons are talking out of their ass.

It's EXTREMELY hard, and requires an almost total change in lifestyle.
>>
>>27589567
>>27589626
You fat fucks need to stop eating
>>
>>27589655
Not fat at all.

Just a realist about this shit.

The message needs to be not to get fat in the first place, because once you do, you're most likely fucked.
>>
>>27588744
If you want to be fat and are happy with being fat then go ahead and be my guest. But don't get mad when doctors tell you you are having problems due to your weight or when someone isn't attracted to you because of fat.
>>
File: bbmd.jpg (26 KB, 483x859) Image search: [Google]
bbmd.jpg
26 KB, 483x859
>>27589567
because they're
a) weak willed
b) stopped giving a shit about their weight
c) arent educated enough to make healthy decisions
d) did lose a lot of weight but are still technically in the overweight category
e) probably a fuckton of other reasons

dont mind the time- dropped it in the toilet and the date's all fucked up
>>
>>27589503
>>27589505
you guys don't think sugar is addictive at all, do you?
you guys have no idea, i wonder if you even know any people with eating problems.
>it sounds like i'm defending fat people, so contrarians are going to backpedal on their statements to argue with me
>>
>>27589320
This. If I could stop the comfort eating, I'd be able to get down to a healthy weight within a matter of a few months.
>>
>>27589747
Kek, Literally I don't think 1 person here believes you're a doctor.
>>
>>27589792
Fampai, you should try replacing your eating addiction with a healthier addiction, like running or something.

It's your only chance. You've got to learn to use that addictive personalty to your benefit.
>>
>>27589761
Of course it is addictive, but that doesn't mean you can't stop

>you guys have no idea, i wonder if you even know any people with eating problems.
Of course I have an idea, i used to be fat. It's not easy (as I've already said), but it's not impossibly hard either.
>>
>>27588744
Its fucking trash. Its beyond celebrating mediocrity, its celebrating failure. Everything's upside down, fat is beautiful, fitness is an unhealthy obsession.
>>
>>27589856
I know. I get it from my dad, only his addiction was alcohol not food.
>>
>>27589821
i think i provided pretty sufficient proof- literally why else would i have a pager?
>>
I think fat women are absolutely worthless, nothing I mean nothing is attractive about fat women
>>
what I truly find disgusting isn't so much fat acceptance, it's the fact that fat people make up over 50%+ of this country. over 150 million fucking people are overweight.

these people don't even need an acceptance movement, they make up over half the fucking countries population.
>>
File: fat shaming.jpg (111 KB, 938x371) Image search: [Google]
fat shaming.jpg
111 KB, 938x371
Unhealthy, idiotic, annoying, and unsightly.
>>
>>27589877
>it's not easy, but it's not (a word that is slightly different than hard)
i see what people were saying about your issue with semantics.
basically, doctors like to twist their words around to try and make points.
the only point i'm seeing here is that fat people think they can speak for everyone because they did something "insert slightly varied version of hard".
>they're just weak willed or an uneducated dumb ass, that's why they stay fat
okay so 50% of the population? wow, not looking good for human beings.
>>
>>27589877
Well 'Doctor':

"Researchers followed 76,704 obese men and 99,791 obese women for up to nine years. In any given year during the study, the probability that a patient might achieve a normal body weight was 1 in 210 for men and 1 in 124 for women."

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-obesity-weightlossodds-idUSKCN0Q42O020150730

So for women >1% chance for men >.5% chance

>It's not easy (as I've already said), but it's not impossibly hard either.

It's pretty hard Doc.
>>
I have little to no problem with fat people.

I do have a problem with the fat acceptance people and actively mock them because they are full of shit.

I care about two things liberty and truth. Liberty means I am fine with someone choosing to be a fat ass. But I am not ok with the acceptance people trying to shove their fat ass bullshit lies in peoples face against their will.
I am ok with people liking their fat selves and shit, but I am not ok with denial of reality, facts, and any kind of sense.

So to end, you can be fat all you like, but don't be stupid in my direction or you will get mocked.
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 500x500
The girl on the right cannot properly wipe poop off her asshole cause she's too fat to reach it, so that's why fat people are gross cause they all have crusty shitty assholes.
>>
>>27590018
Obese people lose weight when they diet. The problem is, they go back to eating like fucking hippos once they drop the diet. Most people are fucking morons who can't understand reality beyond simple platitudes. So they hear the platitude "Lose fat - diet!" and follow it, then proceed to irresponsible eating once they've lost some pounds.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2007/apr/11/medicineandhealth.health
>>
>>27590004
>>27590004
Read my first post regarding difficulty of losing weight, I specifically said:
>It's hard to change food habits but it's not THAT hard.

>the only point i'm seeing here is that fat people think they can speak for everyone
Fair point there.

>okay so 50% of the population? wow, not looking good for human beings.
Time turn on the semantics again. Only a portion of that 40% never reach a normal (BMI 18-25) because of those two reasons I stated. A much larger amount simply don't care enough about their weight to do something- for them it's more apathy than weak willed which I have already alluded to. Also, someone going from a BMI of 37 to 26, or even 37 to 31 has already made an amazing accomplishement in terms of weight loss yet technically they are still not "normal weight." They would still be classified as either overweight (26) or obese (31).
I wasn't saying 50% of america is fat simply because of weak will/stupidity. You accuse me of twisting words yet you're doing the same with mine.

>>27590018
Lol did you even read the article?
Your study is a cohort study that literally is following these people through their daily activities and following their weights through an EMR. These people were not given a diet plan, exercise plan, they were not ACTIVELY TRYING to lose weight. Of course it's likely that they dont attain "normal weight" if these people weren't even trying.

Also please note:
>Annual probabilities of achieving a clinically relevant 5% reduction in body weight are shown in Table 3. The annual probability of experiencing a 5% weight reduction was 1 in 12 for men and 1 in 10 for women with simple obesity.
>The annual probability of achieving a 5% weight reduction was 1 in 8 for men and 1 in 7 for women with morbid obesity.
See? when fatties get REAL fat they actually have a 10+% chance of losing at least a little bit of weight
>>
am I the only one who thinks candice looks like a tranny?
>>
>>27590330
Is that the model on the left? you're right she does look a bit like bruce jenner
>>
File: fat by race.jpg (67 KB, 782x321) Image search: [Google]
fat by race.jpg
67 KB, 782x321
>>27589927
Exactly.

And you know, the small percentage of fat people who don't die in their 30s have medical expenses that are twice as costly as regular weight people. Hospitals have to spend money getting engine lifts so they can get old, fat assholes in and out of bed. It's ridiculous.
>>
>>27590269
>Obese people lose weight when they diet. The problem is, they go back to eating like fucking hippos once they drop the diet.
Dud. That's why we've been saying it's a mental/addiction issue.
>Most people are fucking morons who can't understand reality beyond simple platitudes.
Please. A 2nd grader could calories. They understand what is going on, but are powerless to overcome their addiction.
>>
>>27590315
Dude you don't have to keep pretending to be a doctor. No one believes you.
>>
>>27590220
they wash themselves with rags on sticks fampai.
>>
>>27590410
I wasn't even claiming to be a doctor in that post. But it is good to know that you view being a doctor as so special that if someone claims to be one, they must automatically be lying.
>>
File: 1425874233930.jpg (373 KB, 1000x1867) Image search: [Google]
1425874233930.jpg
373 KB, 1000x1867
I get angry every time I hear a Megan Trainwhore song.
>>
>>27590315
not caring about something still makes it difficult to overcome though.
i'm not twisting your words, i haven't denied anything you said.
but hard means hard, i'm sorry. there is no THAT hard. you can just leave "that" out.
you can't speak for everyone on what isn't really super hard or what is just a little baby hard.
it's all the same when you're struggling.
>>
>>27590505
Yeah I really don't get his point. I think it's fair to say that anything with a 90% failure rate is fair to label as 'hard'.
>>
>>27588744
Retarded like everything coming from the SJW agenda. Promoting degeneracy of the mind and body.
>>
Ultimately it's a futile endeavor since you can't change men's preference for thinner healthier women by way of complaining online
>>
>>27590505
Well in my opinion you can only qualify something as hard if you're actively trying to succeed at it.

If I never tried to learn how to play guitar, that doesn't mean it's hard to learn. I use this as an example because I really don't know if guitar is hard or easy to learn.

>i'm not twisting your words, i haven't denied anything you said.
You did not deny what I said but you oversimplified my theories for why people stay fat

>you can't speak for everyone on what isn't really super hard or what is just a little baby hard.
You're right, I concede to you on this one.

>>27590555
It's not a 90% failure rate, at least not in the study that was posted here. Those people were being passively followed. If you're going off some other data, then please post it here but please make sure to review the primary literature first.
>>
>>27590645
>Ultimately it's a futile endeavor since you can't change men's preference for thinner healthier women by way of complaining online
True. But you may be able to change men's preference by becoming the majority. Maybe even one day the overwhelming majority.

I mean, it's a frightening thought, but at the same time there are plenty of young Anons, even on this very board, subtly moving the goal posts with conceptual re-imaginations like 'thick'.

Let's face it, sure fat women are fucking crazy, but they're also powerful. There are a lot of them already, and there are going to be more.
>>
>>27590715
>Well in my opinion you can only qualify something as hard if you're actively trying to succeed at it.
Nigga please. Go back to tumblr with your special definition of words. We're actively trying to achieve cold fusion, doesn't mean it's not hard.
>>
File: 1440022887235.gif (2 MB, 378x193) Image search: [Google]
1440022887235.gif
2 MB, 378x193
>>27590715
>Well in my opinion you can only qualify something as hard if you're actively trying to succeed at it.
man... you can't be serious..
i'm outta this thread, lmao.
>>
>>27590715
This one says 1% chance.

http://www.healthline.com/health-news/obese-people-have-slim-chance-of-obtaining-normal-body-weight-071615#2

Can we just go ahead and accurately label it as 'hard' now, or do you have more mental gymnastics to do?
>>
Fat Acceptance is astroturfing by the food industry so they can stuff your disgusting face with more sugar. You can't stop it, since they've already won.
>>
>>27588744
i don't care about it in the same way i don't care about celebrity gossip

it's garbage emotion-gruel for garbage peasants
stop fighting it/trying to turn back the tide and learn how to use it as a tool for personal gain
>>
>>27588744
It's pretty much promoting laziness.
>>
>>27588799
wtf dude no she doesn't. She looks annoying as fuck. Like a mean librarian who takes her job to seriously.
>>
File: 1459549744425.gif (1 MB, 268x274) Image search: [Google]
1459549744425.gif
1 MB, 268x274
>>27588887
>body positivity
>give yourself diabetes and a heart attack
>>
>>27590934
Yeah, there is nothing at all attractive about that woman. Even if she somehow miraculously got in shape, she'd still have trollish facial features.
>>
File: 1454287639098.gif (599 KB, 245x320) Image search: [Google]
1454287639098.gif
599 KB, 245x320
>>27588954
this is the dumbest shit i've ever read. If your gonna lose weight it should be done gradually so that you can phase into a new healthier lifestyle. Doing dumb shit like starving your self or listening to autists and moving to the northpole is a good way too end up dead or gaining all the weight back immediately.

Source: Recovering Fatty Mc Fat Fat. Down 40 lbs.
>>
>>27591024

Congrats, bro. Let's hope the weight stays off.
>>
>>27590826
Please did you even read the article?
refer to my other post >>27590315

Tip: if you are going to post a "paper" to back up your claim, at least link it to the original article: http://ajph.aphapublications.org/doi/full/10.2105/AJPH.2015.302773

>>27590784
>>27590781
How can you say something is hard when you don't even try? Likely less than 5% of the world's population has a level 100 character in World of Warcraft, that doesn't make it hard.

>>27590934
>She looks annoying as fuck. Like a mean librarian who takes her job to seriously.
It's even hotter when you describe it that way
>>
>>27590826
>Current strategies to tackle obesity, which mainly focus on cutting calories and boosting physical activity, are failing to help the majority of obese patients to shed weight and maintain that weight loss,"
Translated: "MUH DIET AND EXERCISE!!!" That's not the mindset change and what keeps fatties relapsing into their old behavior. The mindset is never addressed, it's jsut "MUH DIET AND EXERCISE!" It's never addressed as "fitness and proper nutrition." This causes a shit ton of misinformation get passed around that is never corrected because everyone keeps passing around faulty information like "muh toning and burning fat!!!" and the spot-reduction myth. In addition, people chose the wrong exercise routine to lose fat. Lifting uses fat and protein as an energy source. What do you see many fatties doing? Running, which uses glycerin in your muscles as a fuel source, which is from carbs.

Maybe if people learned to shut the fuck up and learn properly about fitness and nutrition, we'd have a lot less fatties around.
>>
>>27591117
Yes, and nigga no matter which way you cut it, at least 90% of obese people fail to achieve long term weight loss. Even the ones who are actively dieting or 'trying'. This is well documented. Shit's 'hard' by any reasonable qualifier. Stop being a pedantic blowhard.
>>
>>27591128
I tend not to agree. 90% of people who enter into drug and alcohol rehab, wind up relapsing too. I think addiction is a bitch.
>>
>>27591178
>>27591178
>Even the ones who are actively dieting or 'trying'
Okay, then post a paper analyzing subjects who are actively trying to lose weight and show me data supporting a 90% failure rate in THAT population. I am perfectly willing to change my opinion provided you can offer high quality evidence.

Regardless of your likely unchanging viewpoints on obesity, for your own sake I urge you to put more critical thought into your future r9k arguments, rather than blindly listing pop science website references to articles that you dont even take the time to review.
>>
File: 1459261723382.jpg (11 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
1459261723382.jpg
11 KB, 300x450
>>27588744
I want to start off by saying I am a slightly overweight male.
I personally think fat acceptance is fucked it is a way to encourage fat people to keep eating untell they die.
I am currently trying to lose weight, I am eating healthy and soon I will start to work out.
Sincerely fat robo.
>>
File: 1451457357194.png (901 KB, 690x460) Image search: [Google]
1451457357194.png
901 KB, 690x460
>>27588971
>>27588799
>>27589082
>>27589352
>>27589505
>>27589747
>>27589747
>>27589877
>>27590315
>>27590351
>>27590715

>bb

literally fucking who?
you unironically made your first posts in this thread, and now you've shown yourself to be some disgusting fat fuck whos looking for fat acceptance? K E K M 8

fuck off back to tumblr or wherever else they think people who can't fucking reach their own hip are healthy
>>
>>27591351
I don't understand why my post history matters but here you go
https://desustorage.org/r9k/statistics/post-count/
>>
File: horror.png (300 KB, 604x351) Image search: [Google]
horror.png
300 KB, 604x351
>>27588744
>fat acceptance
>for any gender

please no
>>
>>27591313
The hardest part of working out is starting to work out. Believe in yourself fat robo, we're all gonna make it.
>>
>>27591897
>>27591313
Reminder that you have a 99% chance to fail
http://www.healthline.com/health-news/obese-people-have-slim-chance-of-obtaining-normal-body-weight-071615#2
>>
>>27591963
Yeah, remember to never deviate from your diet. That's how people are destroyed
>>
>>27591963
Man, he said that he's slightly overweight, not obese. I've got tons of friends that went from overweight to a normal body weight. Obese people, now that's a different question.
>>
>>27589082
filtered, you disgusting fatty
Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.