[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's one thing I don't understand about Chads:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1459571743004.png (544 KB, 981x1270) Image search: [Google]
1459571743004.png
544 KB, 981x1270
There's one thing I don't understand about Chads:

If they can have any girl they want at any time, the cream of the crop readily available to them; why do they all have this weird almost obsessive fixation for awkward, frumpy, nerdy, kinda ugly girls that are way way below their league?

Just why?
>>
>>27588724
fembot here

that never happens
>>
>>27588724
Nice try, roastie. Accept that she is pretty and you are not.
>>
>>27588724
Low hanging fruit.
>>
>>27588724
Some of them are virgins and they want to be their first. Staceys are used to having Chads all over them, these girls aren't. So when Chad pumps and dumps them she'll remember it for a long time, not like Stacey who forgets the next weekend when she fucks someone new. There's also a chance that throughout all her life that Chad would be the best she ever had.
>>
>>27588724
Who is this semon demon? Some DC character?
>>
>>27588724
It's an edgy thing to make Stacy mad and jealous. And a good ol' dumb and ugly girl once in a while has never hurt someone. It's kinda refreshing sometimes. But it doesn't have to last too long or you'll go power beta in the eyes of Stacies very quick.
>>
>>27588724
They dont know they're Chad
>>
>>27588781

This. Unattractive girls are way easier to fuck and infinitely lower maintenance than hot ones.
>>
Chad's get lazy and use some stupid roastie for a fug or maybe a psuedo-relationship that is just fooling her into getting extra sex.

Then he drops it when she becomes annoying. Then said roastie becomes butthurt and her standards are set at Chad for the rest of her life becoming a tool for other Chads.
>>
>>27588794
>Some of them are virgins and they want to be their first. Staceys are used to having Chads all over them, these girls aren't. So when Chad pumps and dumps them she'll remember it for a long time, not like Stacey who forgets the next weekend when she fucks someone new. There's also a chance that throughout all her life that Chad would be the best she ever had.

IRL Chad here, can confirm this is true.

Plus, these girls usually have some guy orbiting them who is madly in love with them, and it gives me a rush to come in and pop her cherry before he even knows what's happening.
>>
Sometimes it's because their parents keep bothering them to get a "nice girl" so they cave in and get one as arm-candy for a while till they lay off, them dump her and back to the stacies.

Moms in particular are annoying with that shit.
>>
File: Come @ Me Bro.jpg (230 KB, 800x1697) Image search: [Google]
Come @ Me Bro.jpg
230 KB, 800x1697
>>27588724
They are the enemy, therefore they try to take what's ours.
>>
>>27588724

they dont, those are just the only girls in your league so it hurts extra hard when they steal them
>>
>>27588796
Power Girl.
>>
>>27588724
This happened to me once, it was weird and I was suspicious of his intentions so I rejected every advance he tried to make. But I doubt it's a thing that happens often and if it does it's because us uglies are easier.
>>
File: 1459043568472.png (34 KB, 600x594) Image search: [Google]
1459043568472.png
34 KB, 600x594
>>27588762
/THREAD

Originality at its finest you muteing fucks
>>
>>27588762
Maybe you were a Stacy all along
>>
>>27588762
Malebot here

No one gives a fuck about your gender
>>
>>27588762
>that never happens
It rarely happens. Might be some "dude its a bet XD" gimmick, but even then.
>>
>>27589243
Wouldn't Chad's mom be a former Stacy? Why wouldn't she want her kid to be with a fellow Stacy?
>>
>>27589743
>I rejected his advances
Oh, suuuuuuuure you did Stacy. As far as we are concerned, with zero evidence, you may as well have. But what does it matter? You're just saying that detail so we don't think you're a slut,but its not even important because you won't end up with any of us anyway. You just came here to flaunt your roast beef flaps didn't you?
>>
>>27590997
Do you really believe for a second that shes a stacy? Let me tell you what happened:

>chad goes after fembot
>fembot plays hard to get
>chad decides shes not worth it
>chad goes after fembots slightly less ugly best friend
>she immediately jumps on his dick
>fembot gets mad and stops being friends with her
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.