[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Handsome but useless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: this-asshole.jpg (91 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
this-asshole.jpg
91 KB, 640x640
Anyone else think they're handsome but that it confers them little to no benefit for reasons such as the following:

- not white
- not tall
- no money
- autistic

Honestly, I get the impression it's only useful when paired with a $WAG YOLO kind of dumb personality.
>>
You're not actually handsome you dope.
>>
If you're not white then you probably lose a lot of the passive benefits of physical attractiveness. Being socially awkward can sometimes be a good thing if you're about 20 or younger.
>>
>>27588653
Yeah im handsome but aspergers

The aspergers is the biggest deal, being not white doesnt matter if you live in America and are handsome. Being tall doesnt matter if you stay away from dating websites online where women are insanely choosey and will pass you up. No money is a pretty big one though, because women expect men to have an apartment and a car and expendable cash as they get older, if you date younger girls though they care less about this.

Autism and aspergers is the biggest hurdle though mainly because women hardly ever pursue a guy they like so its all up to you. When i still went to school and worked everyday i would get girls after me all the time. But now since its up to me i never leave the house and never meet any girls so the chances of meeting someone is even more small.
>>
It's because you, and the rest who would like believe the same, aren't actually handsome. This is the same as everyone here who likes to think they're very intelligent but have no real academic or other such intellectual accomplishments. Sorry.
>>
>not white
>handsome

yeah right. Even most white people aren't handsome let alone non-whites.
>>
>>27589324
>It's because you, and the rest who would like believe the same, aren't actually handsome

Ive had girls literally tell me im handsome all the time
>>
>>27589366

They were fucking with you.
>>
>>27589355
probably like 90% of people arent handsome

10% are handsome
20% are pretty attractive
30% are average and so on

This isnt including womens fucked up rating system of men
>>
>>27588653
post a pic and we'll decide you delusional fuck
>>
>>27589395
Yes but a huge number of people are delusional about their appearance. This video for example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiTW6OvyX6A

For some people so many people grow up and live their lives with the idea they are good looking and nothing ever can change their minds.
>>
>>27589239
basically this

I've always had a lot of attention from chicks but my sperginess has ruined so many opportunities that i have basically just given up at this point. the ones who do carry on pursuing me anyway end up being crazy themselves
>>
>>27589571
Are you 10/10?
Just become a model or something.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.