[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's have a daily reminder.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1459637143379.png (51 KB, 1366x740) Image search: [Google]
1459637143379.png
51 KB, 1366x740
Let's have a daily reminder.
>>
My mom doesn't live with me, I was raised by a single father, so your copypasta fails right off the bat.
>>
>>27588396
s/mother/father
>>
File: Illuminati.jpg (3 KB, 90x90) Image search: [Google]
Illuminati.jpg
3 KB, 90x90
Speaks for yourself loser you disgusting normal slime. Enjoy working at McDonalds you fucking faggot. these people may live unfortunate lives due to circumstances they aren't in control of, but you put in the effort to be the biggest dirtbag and pour salt on an open wound. Literally go fuck yourself you fucking prick. What have you made out of your life? Are you some great inventor? Your life has equal of significance as these guys here in comparison to our reality. You, me, and them are all equal. So just shut your mouth and leave them the fuck alone
>>
>>27588444
>never had the grades or work ethic to succeed
>straight As all through high school and almost straight As through university, 32 on my ACT
Fails once again.

If you're going to try this, and this is just a suggestion, edit it so that the person has good grades. I suspect many robots here did well in school- it's the social issues of having no friends and not knowing how to talk to someone that held them back.

As it sits this probably applies to 3 or 4 people.
>>
>>27588368
even this understates my apathy desu
>>
>>27588368
Who writes this and what is their goal

Make people feel bad? I wonder if someone is trying to agitate others into seizing the day and becoming romanticists
>>
>>27588613
It's just a guy projecting.
>>
>>27588515
Wow, for someone with "good grades" you sure are retarded. It will never describe everyone. The goal is to get something that is mostly applicable to most people. The fact that one line didn't apply to you doesn't mean that line should be changed.

Grades are correlated with intelligence. Intelligence is correlated with good outcomes in life and pro-social behavior. So no, most robots probably didn't do well in school. Unless you have a survey though, the X button is thataway, I suggest you use it, asshole.
>>
>>27588681
regardless of why he believes X
Why did he type and propagate X?
>>
>>27588732
>intelligence is correlated to good outcomes in life and pro social behaviour
[citation needed]
>>
>>27588732
Damn you sound mad.

I'm just saying if you're going to post your stupid copypasta that utilizes the Barnum Effect, you might want to have a more broad/common thread running through it. As it stands, it doesn't apply to more than 3 or 4 people here. You can tell, because no one has responded saying, "wow that's me!".

Good try pal
>>
>>27588732
It doesn't seem far-fetched to assume people who choose to interact in a heavy text-based medium in the age of tweets and videod would be of above average intelligence.

Research also shows that while people of 120-130 iq tend to experience success in life, a good third of genius level iqs (150+) end up out of the system.
>>
>>27588368

very funny how this is obviously written by a child of a single mother for children of single mothers and it always resonates with everyone on here
>>
>>27588613

they are probably written originally by someone looking for people who relate, and then other people notice it gets a large response so simply reposts it for that purpose
>>
>>27588368
That's deep, anons have a stick up their butt because tfw no gf
>>
>>27588368
absolutely pathetic. who would waste their time writing this trash, i dont know. the only thing more pathetic would be someone who believes this captures the essence of his life
>>
>>27588368
That's not me, but thanks for the projection demonstration.

Jesus dude, get your life together.
>>
this is easy.
if the pic relates to you, you just lie to save face
>haha, this isn't me OP, fucking fail post bro

if it doesn't relate to you
>omfg OP, you just described my life!!! XD
>>
>>27590224

how would you safe face from saying it does relate to you when it doesnt?
>>
>>27590253
so you can feel like you're fitting into the troll culture of R9K, why else?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.