[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is it you hate about women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
What is it you hate about women?
>>
I don't, I hate men who whiteknight
>>
>>27588214
I hate that they're responsible for modern feminism
>>
>>27588232
You don't hate women at all?
>>
>>27588282
Not really. I can't hate a whole gender because some individuals act like children
>>
I wouldn't hate women if i had a big dick. Or at least average
>>
>>27588282
Technically women are not at fault for their drastically inflated status. It's all the fault of men.

95% of men, even on /r9k/, are desperate to the point that they would fuck literally any woman. This means that there are essentially no standards of attractiveness for women.

So we have the vast majority of men who will fuck anything, and the vast majority of women that will fuck only a select few men because they have access to pretty much all of them any way.

You can't really blame the women. You can only blame the male enablers.
>>
>>27588232

This. Women are enabled by white knight cucks.
>>
>>27588293
Why the fuck are you on this board, Chad?

>>27588304
I wish this wasn't true.
Big dick or not I'm still short, fat, and ugly with no social skills.
>>
>>27588346
It's not fucking fair.
>>
>>27588214
I hate bitches and bitches enabler.
Not all women but most of them.
>>
>>27588232
>>27588282
this guy is spilling some truth >>27588346
when I see a girl holding herself too high, all I can think about are the thousand of thirsty betas and pussy whipped manginas filling her up with compliments and validation on every opportunity
>>
>>27588354
I'm also short and overweight. And no i'm not insecure about it at all. Penis size matters more, it's one thing that defines a man. I want big dicks more than anything. I want girls admiration more than anything.
>>
>>27588354
I'm not chad. I've got the body of George Costanza with none of his incredible luck and the writing team
>>
>>27588414
lol how big?
bet you think anything under 8 inches is small
>>
>>27588346
Oh
My
God
Someone on here actually gets it
>>
File: HATE HATE HATE.jpg (31 KB, 659x288) Image search: [Google]
HATE HATE HATE.jpg
31 KB, 659x288
>>27588384
Women no matter how mediocre can get a man, but they whine and act like fucking infants cause they can't get the specific man they want.
They demand that hot guys find them attractive, but I can't do the same thing without being an entitled creepy misogynist.

>>27588414
Penis size is what I care about the most, but I'm still insecure about weight.
I like being 5'3, but 99.99% of women despise short men.
>>
>>27588480
4.5 x 4.7 so far, life has no hint of happiness and pride
>>
>>27588508
This is the main reason why you should never approach <8 women
pratically every man approaches them thinking they'll be easy because they're average/lower average and doing so they're inflating their egos like nothing else
>>
>>27588554
dude unless it's a fucking nub that can't fit just don't give a fuck
blow your load and leave
>>
>>27588558
><8 women
What?
>>
>>27588635
women less than 8/10
>>
>>27588672
Oh, I think I know where you're coming from.
There's this really attractive Latina girl and she's a lot nicer than I thought she'd be, she doesn't seem to care too much about looks.
I think ugly people are generally more superficial.
>>
>>27588760
uglier people, especially women tend to be more bitter, and average women tend to be bitchier because they get approached more
hot women mostly have a nice balance because they don't get approached as much
there was a cute 9/10 at hs that was really nice to me too
>>
>>27588819
>hot women mostly have a nice balance because they don't get approached as much
I find that extremely hard to believe.
>>
>>27588346
>>27588384
>>27588504
>women are shit for being overtly picky
>we are the problem because we arent overtly picky shit people
kek
>>
>>27589059
You got a problem with the truth, retard?
>>
fuck i just realized you can't bump on this board
>>
>>27588214
Memories of them
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.