[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw full >want to eat more How do I stop this anxiety?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
>tfw full
>want to eat more
How do I stop this anxiety?
>>
>anxiety

But that's not what it is.

Eat healthier or work out more to accompany eating more food. If you're morbidly obese then the underlying issues are more serious than just wanting to eat more food.
>>
>>27588060
Anxiety is neutral biological energy.

Put it to fucking use or else you're mind will crank up its war machine and tear itself apart. The mind is the body and not some ethereal spirit shit so when you put your body to work expelling energy the mind will drop in intensity.

Some fatties (like I used to be) crave more and more calories because the anxiety is keyed into the fight or flight responses. You are literally eating to supply your organism with energy for the next anxiety attack.
>>
>>27588182
Fuck off and let me die
>>
>>27588060
Eat ass instead.

Fun fact, that ass is from a reality kings video called Juggabutt.
>>
File: 1446131861589.png (228 KB, 400x514) Image search: [Google]
1446131861589.png
228 KB, 400x514
I just ate 4 whoppers and 2 large orders of onion rings. I also ate half of one of their apple pies but I threw it out. I usually ask for no ice but they always give me ice anyway. I wonder if they think I'm retarded.
>>
File: 1394136444123.jpg (49 KB, 419x528) Image search: [Google]
1394136444123.jpg
49 KB, 419x528
>>27588690

>tfw had to limit my fast food consumption after literally almost fucking dying a few months ago (long story, no it wasn't weight or heart related)

>tfw have drank heavily and smoked and put that shit down without any trouble but fast food fucking compels irresistibly

Anyway, the basic whopper isn't very big, though I couldn't put down 4. I get stuffed after having two big macs for some reason-I think it's the bread, because I've eaten burgers that had more meat on them than there would be on like 10 big macs and still been able to eat comfortably.

If McDonald's knew what the fuck they were doing, they'd introduce a double quarter pounder big mac in the US finally.
>>
File: 1450534845002.jpg (39 KB, 684x720) Image search: [Google]
1450534845002.jpg
39 KB, 684x720
>>27588060
Go outside and do some exercise
>>
>>27589893
Stup9id fucking normalfag piece of shit shut the FUCK up REEEEEE
>>
>>27589893
I'm going to go buy two of the KFC $5 meals right now just to spite your :)))
>>
>>27590039
you spite him, then you spite for yourself fatass
>>
>>27590086
Kill yourself you stupid peie of shit fuck yooou
>>
>>27590002
Fatty detected lmao
>>
>>27590176
You realize how easily the legion can fuck your shit up, right kid? Look at what website you're on. Maybe you heard of us in the news.
>>
>>27588060

drink water

like actual water not juice or pop
>>
>>27588060
smoke cigarettes, they reduce your appetite
>>
Become a vegetarian. It is basically impossible to be a fat vegetarian, plus you get instant moral superiority by not eating the same offal that the common filth does.
>>
>>27591067
and also kill you, another perk
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.