[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I cant handle this shit anymore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: vlDdVj6.jpg (51 KB, 957x668) Image search: [Google]
vlDdVj6.jpg
51 KB, 957x668
I asked her to be my gf, she said she wasnt ready but she liked me

she keeps hugging and holding hands with the the cucklord of our classes

i just dont know what to do anymore.. should i kill my self? i dont really see any options
>>
>>27587991
Drop her from your mind.
Walk the fuck away and find some happiness being on your own.
Pretend if you need to.

She'll come running. Good riddance though if she doesn't chase you. As an old dude, you don't want girls like that. They play with your heart to boost their own egos. She's a player.
>>
Back up bf
Emotional bf
>>
>>27587991
at least wait until you turn 18 to kill yourself
>>
File: 1454433172491.png (316 KB, 789x595) Image search: [Google]
1454433172491.png
316 KB, 789x595
>>27587991
>caring about a bitch this fucking much
I was just like you and it took me about half and hour to realize how pathetic it is to overthink things to such an extent and feel bad because of a woman who doesn't want to be your gf.
Man the fuck up and realize that no matter how much you like her, or unique you think she is, she's just another bitch. Sure you're sad now, but remove her from your head and do something, play vidya, watch a movie, whatever.
>>
>Meet girl
>Hang with girl
>Ask girl out
>If yes, go out, see where it goes
>If no, accept it, distance yourself, find a new girl.
Is it that hard?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.