[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I took too much LSD, what should I do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: psychedelic space.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
psychedelic space.gif
2 MB, 500x500
I took too much LSD, what should I do?
>>
>>27587669
this pic reminds me of ness's signature psi move in earthbound. were that game's visuals inspired by lsd?
>>
>>27587743
>the game's visuals
Nope, the entire game was.
>>
File: eb.png (15 KB, 256x224) Image search: [Google]
eb.png
15 KB, 256x224
>>27587743
Yep
Should I take a shower?
Already took some benzos, vomit a bunch of times to avail
>>
>>27587669
Go for a nice relaxing drive
>>
>>27587837
Not sure if I'm capable right now.
>>
>>27587669
Take some sleeping pills.
Or lock in for the ride
>>
>>27587669
Have a nice relaxing seizure.
>>
Listen to Kansas
>>
File: 1347236692185.jpg (522 KB, 800x1236) Image search: [Google]
1347236692185.jpg
522 KB, 800x1236
I took 3 tabs last night and ended up losing my wallet
>>
Listen at this and relax. Put yourself in a nice comfy place and just chill, and focus on the music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAlDi0JOxus
>>
How much? How long ago? Have you peaked yet?
Nothing really left but to wait it out. Put on some positive music and just try to relax. It will be over soon.
>>
Just wait it out man. Accept that this is it and try roll with the punches. Best advice I can give is try not fight it
>>
Also found Jefferson airplane surrealistic pillow goes nicely with shrooms/lsd/dmt
>>
>>27587669
have more LSD
>>
>>27587669
laydown in bed and listen to some music. watch a trippy movie and just go for the ride. you already took the lsd, might as well get the most out of it.

I took a bunch of 25c nombe at the park alone last week. it wasnt a good experience. the best part was looking at the ripples of the water in the pond in the park and listening to some vaporwave. worst part was thinking everyone in the park knew i was tripping. a county sheirf came to the park at some point and i thought i was going to get in trouble. i just went into my car and listened to music and smoked a lot of cigs.
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 854x1590) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 854x1590
>>27587669
How are you even functioning right now?

When I see these threads I imagine the only thing they're typing it is "gjdiegshfhfi jdkksbeg kdhgdd"
>>
Touch things
>>
Hey bro, I had some too an hour ago. Only half though.
>>
Take a shower man. Feels so fucking good.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.