[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does a trap determine if they're attractive and to stick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
How does a trap determine if they're attractive and to stick with it or to just give up or not?
>>
>>27587637
If they were capable of rational thought, they wouldn't be a trap in the first place.
>>
>>27587637
>black trap has a bigger dick than sissy white trap
>>
File: 1459132259958.jpg (256 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1459132259958.jpg
256 KB, 960x1280
>>27587693
>Implying Chris is a trap.
>Implying he didn't fall for the tranny meme due to extreme autism and /v/ being bored and wanting him to do something new.
>>
I guess most traps just post and if they have more positive results than negative they stick with it
>>
>How does a guy decide whether he wants to crossdress or not?

They stick with it for as long as it stays fun. Getting praise and welcomed attention probably helps.

"Passing" isn't important to all crossdressers, and what constitutes as "passing" is also extremely arguable.
>>
File: 1428465239089.jpg (51 KB, 560x410) Image search: [Google]
1428465239089.jpg
51 KB, 560x410
>>27587637

Real answer:

>> Doll yourself up to the max
>> go to a bar or club where girls get hit on
>> go alone and see how many guys approach you
>> compare that with how many guys are approaching the other girls in the club
>> also compare it with anecdotal evidence from lots of other girls
>> or you could use hotornot or something, and look at the ratings you get and how many comments say "IT'S A TRAP"

but like >>27587693 said, this is not a difficult problem to solve in the slightest, and if you really had to ask, you are retarded. I'm sorry, but that's just the way it is
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.