[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chad & Stacey stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
>Be going to collage for 3 weeks
>Stacey in class that i would practice talking to
>Had a few converasations with in group activities
>Hanged out with her after class
(I was testing how long i can be around her)
>She tells me she has a boyfriend ( I never asked) it just came up in the conversation we had
>Didn't last that long

>Chad enrolls late (weeks late)
>His very first day
>Talks to me (Befriends me)
>Talks about stacey
>I ask him how he knows her
>Hes only been on campus for 3 hours at this point
>He knows everything about her
>Shows me her facebook on his phone
>Hes already messaging her
>O_O MFW i can't even fathom his ability to be so quick to get in to that level
>Chad even has a girlfriend
>Hanging out with chad on lunch break
>He bumps into his ex girlfriends says hi etc
>So one time after class it was me chad and Stacey
>We all hang out to get lunch
>Shes academically intelligent, physically attractive
>Chad is intellectually retarded, so shallow he can't even hold a decent conversion with Stacey the entire time we were together
>He can't seem to elaborate on any of the topics he brings up
>Speaks in 4 word sentences and laughs at the end
>Normie tier talk about tv shows, sports, music etc
>I carry most of their A & B conversations because clearly im out of her league and most of her attention is focused on chad
>At this point i just begin to get quiet and quieter and just start to observe and listen to their conversation
>O.O mfw shes giggling and hes not even saying much at all

>We part ways i g2g

so after that day, he tells me he fucked her

go back to collage the next day, they both have this confirmed look on their face in class, i didnt even wana ask her

but she confirmed they did fuck, 2days later and since she had a boyfriend i guess she was feeling guilty and tensions rise, drama intensifies, she talks to me, he talks to me

im just the robot in the middle

is this life a big fucking joke or what?
>>
>>27587385
easy one, blackmail sex out stacy or else mr. stacy finds out
>>
Lol this is gold.
>>
>>27588629
I especially love the "collage" part.
I'm not even sure how he got into there lol
>>
In the rare event this isn't a shitty troll, knowing how to socialize is infinitely more important than being intelligent. Learn from this.
>>
>>27588722
Is that a self affirmation
>>
>>27587385
You must live in a very strange world. Do you see everything like in the matrix?
>>
>>27589108
Like a higher level being?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.