[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any way to know if the oriental massage parlor near
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_nmyrxrKraj1tkb81uo1_500.gif (839 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmyrxrKraj1tkb81uo1_500.gif
839 KB, 500x375
Is there any way to know if the oriental massage parlor near me is going to provide me with a handjob? Of course I don't want an actual massage.

I tried looking up reviews online to see if someone would subtly hint at such a thing but nobody did.

If I post their numbers will brave anons call and ask for me? Its not illegal to ask is it?
>>
google "rubmaps"
>>
>>27588058

I love you anon. I'm going to get an asian girl to jerk me off next week. I'm so happy.
>>
>>27587319
>>27588058
>>27588326

Bait. You need a premium membership for that shizz
>>
>>27588363

No you don't, I'm on it right now and there are multiple free reviews on every spa that I've looked at so far.
>>
>>27588389

Nope. You need a membership. Bull/shit.
>>
>>27588410

http://www.rubmaps.com/erotic-massage-flower-spa-meriden-ct-22391#review-177848

Scroll down you moron there are two free reviews right there, both of them rather thorough.
>>
>>27588461
>>27588410

http://www.rubmaps.com/erotic-massage-middlesex-massage-therapy-middletown-ct-14162#review-86783

Six free reviews here as well.
>>
>>27588533

Only the comments are free. Also lmfao at the last comment.
>>
Can you still get FS if you're ugly? HELP
>>
>>27587319
What's the point if you can't fuck them?
>>
>>27587319
if the entrance has no windows open and its all covered by curtains, they do hand jobs. the door will usually have a bell on it that rings when a customer walks in. a woman (most likely your masseuse) greets you the moment you walk in. when you get into the massage room, make sure that there are no "anti-prostitution" signs around or cameras. get completely naked and lie facing the table (theres usually an opening for your face to fit in)

if your decent looking, when you flip over naked, she'll point to your penis and ask if you want there. say yes and BAM - asian hand job
>>
>>27587319
If there's any mention of a "happy finish" you're in luck.
>>
>>27590607
>if your decent looking
Why is this required if it's just your cock
Why do normies have everything in life handed to them?
Is this still on the table if you're ugly and have money?
>>
>>27590973
>Why don't this asian girl masturbate my dick, while I'm just ugly and she's not supposed to do it in the first place?
>>
>>27591143
>not supposed to do it in the first place
Happy endings are the only reason people even go to Asian massage parlours. If they didn't do that people would go to legitimate places

Anyway they get money for it so why should it matter if you're ugly
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.