[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are shrooms the answer to many of life's mysteries? I believe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1421117585892.jpg (12 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
1421117585892.jpg
12 KB, 259x194
Are shrooms the answer to many of life's mysteries? I believe that they truly are.
>>
Are you on shrooms right now op? If so would you recomend?

I've only ever had weed before but I've been offered shrooms
>>
>>27587145
No. It's just a drug, all it is and all it ever has been. Drugs have been used for guidance for a long time, but the active delusions of some "ultimate truth" or "answer to life's mysteries" from psychedelic use are just delusions.

Give it 3 weeks and you'll be back to baseline levels of reality if you're lucky.
>>
I did 720 micrograms of LSD yesterday. It was fucking insane. Wouldn't do that much again, but it was an experience. .
>>
I have definitely felt what I can only describe as nirvana while on shrooms, but the feeling doesn't last for long. When the trip is over I'm usually more enthusiastic and positive about life but... life seems to be really good at throwing you back on the ground.
>>
>>27587266
I had them last night with a robot friend of mine. I can honestly say that they make you more appreciative of the smaller things, and even afterwards you feel more in tune with your emotions. Not sure how long this will last however, but I hope it's a permanent thing. Also, I feel like I think a bit differently about things too.

>>27587299
you must be fun at parties

>>27587305
what did you see anon? I heard that you can get crazy visual hallucinations on it

>>27587317
>life seems to be really good at throwing you back on the ground

you're probably right, I'll enjoy this feeling in the meantime however
>>
>>27587354
The tile and granite in my house was crawling. It was like a laser light show. At one point I heard and saw cops that weren't there.Concrete looked like it was made out of bugs. It was fucking insane. The entire time I heard this noise in the back of my head. Sometimes it was police or firetruck sirens, but most of the time it was like radio static.
>>
File: 1453390563492.jpg (638 KB, 800x1133) Image search: [Google]
1453390563492.jpg
638 KB, 800x1133
Just wait until you have your first bad trip
>>
File: ls.jpg (19 KB, 385x531) Image search: [Google]
ls.jpg
19 KB, 385x531
>>27587145
Are chickentendies the answer to many of life's mysteries? I believe they are.

How can eating something not reveal the metaphysical new age truths of the world. It's like I put something in my stomach and my brains get teh smarter
>>
>>27587145
they taught me there were no answers
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.