[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I send it to her? I could genuinely use advice, friends.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: emotional.png (146 KB, 593x584) Image search: [Google]
emotional.png
146 KB, 593x584
Should I send it to her? I could genuinely use advice, friends.

She likes me but has had a boyfriend since we've basically "known" eachother, like 8 months. We were friends in highschool but I moved away, then moved back & she was already dating him. I told her I was "in love with" her in december. All of my highschool friends had shifted to being through her. A week ago after not talking for a month I sent her a text that said basically "I'm sorry, I know things aren't going to work out. I hope your life turns out well. I love you. Goodbye." When we talked last before that was us driving around together & she got like tears in her eyes after singing this song & stuff. She obviously still liked me. I would not lie to you: her boyfriend is a literal cuck who treats her like his mom.

Secret santa was an xmas event we planned together & she told me to come to after the I-love-you thing. She was trying to play off like "oh wow you really need to come because this other girl is really into you". The girl who was my secret santa was into me but is a literal slut & was bringing her new boyfriend to the event anyways.

Should I send this message? I feel autistic dude. I typed up like 20 of these today over the past like 3 hours.
>>
>>27587141
Yeah man
90% of all girls secretly love admissions of true love and 35% of them actually end up leaving their current SO for the admirer

your chances of getting her are like 1/3, go for it
>>
tl; dr
wouldn't send
>>
Nope, the way you've written it makes me want to kill myself. Do not do it this way.
>>
it's long and gay. you look emotional and fucking gay. also you added in the """""meme""""" which means you can't keep your real social life and fictional one separate

I didn't read any of it
>>
>>27587141

>those "dude"s

it makes you sound psychotic, bitter, and autistic. It also reveals that you're a terrible writer.

if you send it to her, she'll have something funny to show her friends and bf. and she'll probably cut off contact from you because you look like a nutjob,

jesus christ there are like 3.5 billion women on this Earth. You think you can't find someone better than her?
>>
>>27587141
As someone who has sent multiple pages-long autistic walls of text to multiple women of my past, don't do it nigga. You WILL regret this and cringe every time.
>>
>>27587141
If you have to ask, then no don't send it.
>>
>>27587141
Nothing good come from sending it, whether she replies or not you end up sad. Just stop talking to her.
>>
>>27587141
>dude just fucking fuck it dude it fucking sucks so much fuck dude shit fuck
that's what your entire email sounds like
>>
>>27587361
>>27587277
>>27587232
>>27587227
>>27587221
>>27587210
>>27587178
>>27587393

Thank you boys. I will heed the advice
>>
>>27587442
if you really want to get your point across you should talk to her in person. it might make her feel bad but it will definitely make her feel uncomfortable with both you and herself- i don't know if that's what you're going for though
>>
>>27587486
The last text I sent to her was this kind one saying this kind of poetic stuff, how we're "just a part of eachother's youth now" & stuff. How maybe some day we could hang out & how we'll "have 1000 songs to tell the other about instead of just a couple". I was basically wondering if I shouldn't "let her off so easy."

Just more info about the situation: if she hadn't been dating this guy when I came around we definitely would be dating right now. When we used to hang out again she would say stuff like "it's not fair..." & then trail off while we were having a good time together. She is into music, I'm into music. Her bf's not. She invited me over one time to fuck at 12am but we just made out because I was hesitant about literally cucking him. Literally said her roommate wasn't in the room because "she wasn't having sex with someone who isn't her boyfriends". She told me she blacked out & didn't remember it. Then the first thing she said about it was like "sorry I'm not the kind of person who does that," like her chief-intention is to make sure I don't think she cheats on guys like that. There's a million things that connect us. Genuinely, not in an autistic way I think both of us know she'd be explicitly better off with me, but I basically feel she is not going to take any action here. She has been through bad stuff with her boyfriend & he is generally just a faggot, but she has stayed with him. Also she told me that before she started dating this guy she said she drunkenly made out with him & after we made out she literally said "the poison is taken" to me, obviously referencing similar intentions. And also it wasn't just making out: I rubbed her pussy through her pants & I think she came but unsure due to inexperience. She would often when we would hang out say stuff like "I wanna suck cock right now" & then like "...just because I like saying the word 'cock'".

Once again I feel really autistic.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.