[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do people have better social benefits by getting /fit or getting /fa?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1429645345978.jpg (521 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1429645345978.jpg
521 KB, 1280x720
Do people have better social benefits by getting /fit or getting /fa?
>>
>>27586924
getting /fit/ just means you can make friends with other gym airheads and talk about how much you can bench and swap meal plans for those sweet gainz. Getting /fa/ doesn't really have any social benefit whatsoever
>>
>>27586924
What kind of dumbassed question is that?

/fit

Just don't take the board here as immediate proof. Check the rest of the internet and it will become apparent.
>>
To a fault. Being in shape and not dressing like a retard helps any person, anywhere in the world get further in life. Being a tryhard at either stops being quite as beneficial.
>>
You can easily go from /fit/ to /fa/ anyway so it's much better to be /fit/ first. Plus a /fit/ guy will be able to pull off things that aren't /fa/ on the virtue of being in shape and looking good.
>>
Girls care shitloads about the shoes and watch you wear

I wear Prada shoes and a Breitling watch and get complements like mad even if I'm dressed rather normally elsewhere or even like shit.

It's nice to have social shortcuts for people to treat you better so you don't have to put in any actual effort.
I fucking hate socializing, so having people be nice from the start is an absolute boon to me.

Dressing like a slob will get you treated like one
Dressing to impress will do just that
>>
Getting fit actually physically improves your self esteem and cognition in general, being fashionable is just an irrelevant icing for when you're already good socially and just want to improve your standing a little.
>>
>>27587148
can you be overdressed?
>>
>>27587281
>sperglordwearinga50yearoldsuit.jpg

In short, yes.
>>
>>27587531
hmm

what would you recommand to an asian, 20s, 5'9, average body type indoor attire?
>>
File: casual-jacket-slim.jpg (86 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
casual-jacket-slim.jpg
86 KB, 800x800
>>27587683
Good looking asian guys can actually pull off being dressed up more than other guys without drawing attention to it.

Consider the 'casual formalwear' look if you can pull it off.
>>
>>27587897
I don't think so but I can try

I look like a jarhead kind of asian, the mooks you see in asian war movies
>>
>>27587897
why are koreans so lanky in general
>>
>>27588400
those are the idols you see in popular media

the normal ones are pretty normal
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.