[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where my LGBTQ+ robots at?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Where my LGBTQ+ robots at?
>>
File: 1459576145617.jpg (21 KB, 534x516) Image search: [Google]
1459576145617.jpg
21 KB, 534x516
Is the + for HIV positive?
>>
Over here >>>/lgbt/
now get the fuck off my board
tumblrfags can't be robots
>>
>>27587000
>lgbt people can't be robots
>higher rates of suicide and depression than non-lgbt people
>>
>>27587102
read my post again fuckwit
I never said lgbt people can't be robots
>>
File: SkypePhoto_20160327_134021.jpg (62 KB, 477x356) Image search: [Google]
SkypePhoto_20160327_134021.jpg
62 KB, 477x356
Gays are fruitless creatures that only offer our society 'good feelings' and 'safe spaces'. You're a waste of food.

Find God and repair yourself.
>>
They've already killed themselves. Why not join them, OP?
>>
>>27587102
That's just because you're a broken dysfunctional people who deny the one biological role that gives our species satisfaction.

That would also explain why the rest of /r9k/ has a gun in its mouth. Go knock up an ugly girl.
>>
b here
lgb are the only legit ones
the others are all delusions
>>
>>27587287
mankind should stop reproducing.
The worst part of it all is that the ones that keep reproducing are mostly religiousfags because their dumb religion tells them it's okay to keep bringing people and then educate them with a shitty philosophy (if it is to be called such)
>>
>>27587358
Too edgy to be taken seriously. Everything you said was just stupid. You actually think that an organism can just stop reproducing? Why would it exist if that was ever an option?

You're fucking retarded and nothing you say holds any merit because you're a fifteen year old fedora tipping atheist.
>>
>>27587358
it makes me sad seeing 15 year olds as an exponentially growing demographic in 4chan
i see terrible half-thought half-angst opinions like yours spouted everywhere, reddit and tumblr especially; there's nothing i can do but watch the rapid decay of not just this site, but all things in life
>>
>>27587358
(you)'re the reason the world is turning to shit
>>
>>27586756
I'm not gay but I honestly wish I was, fuck women. Also I'd be able to say triggering shit to the SJW hambeasts at my uni without getting arrested, because I'm "part of the cause".
>>
>>27586969
First post best post. faggots BTFO
>>
>ifunny.co
Nigga wtf
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.