[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well? Which one is it? They're testing me and I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: TOM.jpg (93 KB, 744x425) Image search: [Google]
TOM.jpg
93 KB, 744x425
Well? Which one is it?

They're testing me and I don't want to fuck this up.
>>
choose like a 5 or 6. being a psychopath isn't his choice and he deserves some sympathy, but even as a psychopath he didn't have to be that much of a cunt. also, whats this test for anyways?
>>
I would personally put him at a 6. Note that it was not in Tom's benefit to kick or spit on the man, and the above description says "if it is to their benefit" multiple times.
>>
>>27586686

One, man.

Tom was just being Tom, that's how he rolls.
>>
Tom was the aggressor, fuck Tom.
>>
>>27586686

Psychopathy aint an excuse for being a damned asshole.
People are responsible for their actions... He could have walked away but he chose to kick a guy instead.

Tom's a dick.
>>
If you choose anything other than 7 they will think you are a psychopath because you're identifying with Tom. You need to learn how to game mental health tests otherwise you'll end up institutionalized
>>
>>27589388
>victim-blaming this hard
I guess if I am chemically depressed and fire a gun at my head, then that is my fault too.

you need to LEARN to identify with Tom, neurotypical scum
>>
1. It is entirely the man on the ground's fault that he got his shit kicked in. The guy who got kicked didn't have a gun. Naturally you're going to get fucked if you throw away your Second Amendment rights. If the man on the ground had lived in an open carry state and exercised his Constitutional rights, that psychopath would have known to back the fuck off.
>>
>>27586686
He's a dumbfuck that creates problems over nothing.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.