[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Claim to be NEETs >Don't support the one candidate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9
File: 150430_bernie_sanders_gty_629.jpg (59 KB, 1160x629) Image search: [Google]
150430_bernie_sanders_gty_629.jpg
59 KB, 1160x629
>Claim to be NEETs
>Don't support the one candidate who won't fuck over NEETs.

Explain yourself /r9k/.
>>
He has no good memes.
>>
>>27586501
I don't claim to be NEET.

I'm white and work full-time, so Trump all the way for me.
>>
>>27586539
Do you think you're overpaid? Trump literally said that he thinks American workers are overpaid and need to be paid less to give us leverage in a "good deal" with China. You'll take a pay cut so your boss can get paid more?
>>
File: burger clap.gif (393 KB, 342x342) Image search: [Google]
burger clap.gif
393 KB, 342x342
>>27586501
>half of the democrats don't want free healthcare and tuition
>all republicans don't want free healthcare and tuition
>75% of the U.S. population doesn't want free healthcare or free tuition
Nothing he proposed will ever pass congress and the only people who think he will change our nation are too young to understand how it works.
>>
It's obviously just a meme. Every legit /r9k/ user memeposts Drumpf on 4chan but actually supports Bernie in real life. I'm not denying there are retards who will actually vote for Drumpf, but they can easily be detected when they try to legitimate their wageslave power fantasies like >>27586539
>>
>>27586715

That's some good math you got there, considering that virtually every poll and matchup of Trump and Sanders shows Sanders on top by a wide margin
>>
I like some of his stated positions, but not all, and I think he'll be like Obama; lots of talk but little action. if he can't stand up to shills at his rallies, he definitely can't stand up to Congress, banks, foreign governments, etc. however, he isn't Hillary, so if I could vote I'd vote for him
>>
>>27586501

>Trump supporters explaining themselves

No one has any idea of what anyone supports or how politics work. Myself included.
>>
>>27586658
>>implying that first world worker wages aren't a contributor as to the reason that foreign imports are cheaper than buying domestic

The difference between economists and politicians, everyone.
>>
File: download.gif (2 MB, 362x400) Image search: [Google]
download.gif
2 MB, 362x400
>>27586511
what are you talking about, he's a living, breathing, meme.
>>
>>27586916
Way to dodge the question, dummy.
>>
File: julio aparecido.jpg (120 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
julio aparecido.jpg
120 KB, 900x600
No one will have a job so everyone will be a NEET which will take away being a special snowflake from your NEETness.
>>
>>27586501
Easy. I'm not a libshit cuckold.
>>
He won't help the poor 20-something white male NEETs here. He doesn't even think it's possible for such a person to exist.
>>
>>27586501
Any republican will fuck over NEETs and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that

I hope Trump wins so these fat autistic fucks get a job for once in their shitty life
>>
>>27586916
So you're saying that you do think you are overpaid, and you think that your wages should be lowered? Just want to be clear.
>>
Many NEETs support Bernie.

Also you have to remember, NEETs blame others for being NEET, they like people who blame others too. Trump is the obvious choice, he will get rid of extra illegal aliens, freeing u jobs. It is the DEY TOOK OUR JOBS meme but among young men who hardly even had a one job or any jobs. Also, NEETs have given up on life, and want to see chaos in the world.
>>
Because i know that what im doing is wrong.
I have a very 'every man for himself' mentality and i would be homeless if i actually followed my ideologies. I deserve to be homeless because i dont do anything.
>>
>>27586781
>Drumpf
>it's [current year] guys, come on!
Fuck off Oliverfag
>>
File: pepe trump 13.jpg (35 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
pepe trump 13.jpg
35 KB, 600x900
>>27586925
>he's a living breathing meme
Trump is a meme incarnate. I read art of the deal and there was a quote that said "keep me posted"
He does the big guy stance a lot, he tweeted a pepe frog. He was endorsed by the rent is too damn high guy.
>>
>>27587055
what are you doing on this board?

og
>>
>>27587409
/pol/fags don't feel complete unless they go to other boards and proselytize.
>>
Trump said he wants to raise social security so that directly benefits me as a NEET, friendo.
>>
File: 55110.png (20 KB, 800x750) Image search: [Google]
55110.png
20 KB, 800x750
>>27586886
Virtually every poll shows him losing the nomination as well
>>
We want escape, not enslavement to this idle life of ours.
>>
File: foto_no_exif.jpg (542 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
foto_no_exif.jpg
542 KB, 1920x1080
>>27586501
I already do. I have him besides my bed, watching over me, keeping me safe from corporate interest.
>>
>>27587644

You can't get social security if you've never had a job dumbass.
>>
>>27586914
He specifically talks like that to get the vote from the brain dead majority, the same reason people voted obongo cause he was black.

His goal is unclear, but he says he will build a war and bring jobs back to America, I've heard nothing in regards to welfare. He's bad with certain policies because he doesn't care about them and really he shouldn't, do you think he gives a damn about abortion? He does seem to avoid social issues, which a lot of seems to be baited. America doesn't need a president who cares about stupid social issues like abortion and blm. It does seem like a good time for America to get a business orientated president though.

Would he really care about Welfare?
>>
>>27586715
it's not free, it's paid through taxes, and the quality of care and wait times are objectively worse
it's also more expensive overall
>>
>>27586897
>if he can't stand up to shills at his rallies
he literally shuts down any feminist or BLM asshats who try to shit up his rallies

inb4 chicago, cancelled because BLM bernie supporters were literally firing machineguns into the air and assaulting police and paramedics
>>
feelin the bump
>>
>>27588561
>BLM bernie supporters were literally firing machineguns into the air and assaulting police and paramedics
This is pretty good satire of a gullible shit-for-brains Trump voter.
>>
File: 1436947833250.jpg (14 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1436947833250.jpg
14 KB, 251x242
>>27586715
>half of the democrats don't want free healthcare and tuition
>all republicans don't want free healthcare and tuition

>making up stats on a vietnamese heroin message board
The overwhelming majority of Europe has free tuition and healthcare.
>>
>>27588692
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GepGO6HqL3o
>>
File: trump_vs_sanders.png (281 KB, 960x529) Image search: [Google]
trump_vs_sanders.png
281 KB, 960x529
You have to be a cuck on the level of Anthony Burch if you're a white male who votes Democrat.

Daily reminder that Democrats only give welfare to coloreds and women. They openly despise white men.
>>
>>27586715
>>27586886
>>27589148
https://youtu.be/PI7m1qFfiXA?t=2m10s
>>
>>27589278
>Good goy, keep letting the 1% get richer!
>>
>>27589694
The 1%? They have worked for every single shekel they have earned, and don't forget that they are the job creators! You wouldn't want to steal from them, would you goy?
>>
>>27589694

>good cuck, keep voting for more handouts to single moms, illegals and niggers
>>
>>27589867
>>27589884
You're not using the goy meme correctly. Why would jews want to give money to the poor?
>>
>>27589931
He never used the word 'goy' you fucking gatorbait.
>>
>>27589931

They are creating a large voter base that will be permanently poor and thus have a lifelong reliance on welfare, meaning they will consistently support bigger and bigger government which means more and more power for those in charge
>>
>>27587005
He just says that so Shayquanda and Schlomo vote for him.

He's still far better for non-rich white men than any other candidate.
>>
>>27589931
>why would jews want to give money to the poor?
For votes, to mobilize the poor against the rich, to trap the poor in a vicious cycle of broken families, degeneracy, and crime, to call for gun control on peaceful citizens in response to these increasing crime rates, to create a market for degenerate media, etc.

Plenty of reasons.
>>
I'm not a NEET by choice. If voting for daddy Trump guarantees me a job, then that's who I'm voting for. :^)
>>
>>27586781
Don't you mean Gutmann :^)
>>
>>27586501
Robots are very stupid, that's the only explanation
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.