[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /bad skin/ here my skin is constantly red, irritated, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: lGsh7An.png (78 KB, 644x736) Image search: [Google]
lGsh7An.png
78 KB, 644x736
who /bad skin/ here

my skin is constantly red, irritated, and flushed

my nose especially

it makes me want to fucking kill myself, it's disgusting

I use creams and moisturizers but none of them help
>>
/Psoriasis/ here. Please kill me
>>
File: 1458777486645.gif (109 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1458777486645.gif
109 KB, 500x280
>wake up
>look in the mirror
>see my skin
>go back to bed
>>
File: 1435453888873.jpg (48 KB, 500x599) Image search: [Google]
1435453888873.jpg
48 KB, 500x599
>all of my hair follicles have two hairs growing in them instead of one
>hair is thick as fuck
>hate my hair, try to shave my whole body
>absolutely covered in bumps and scars from in grown hairs which i get constantly

please fucking kill me
>>
File: 1459024488487.gif (980 KB, 305x320) Image search: [Google]
1459024488487.gif
980 KB, 305x320
>>27586310
reporting in. i have tiny bumps all over my face. i dont even know how to describe them. it's like if i run my finger across my forehead, there are tiny hills where the skin is slightly raised. then i have tiny hairs and black dots on my hairs. i can actually use my credit card and scrape the oil off my nose. it's pretty amusing. worst of all must be my fucking eyebrows. they're so damn bushy and nearing unibrow-mode. the area between my eyebrows are so dark because i pluck the hairs there all the time. and to top it all hair, i have dandruff and hair loss.

...just :'(
>>
>>27586310
Tumblr would love you
>>
>>27586366
Fellow psoriafag here, are you taking anything for it? My doctor recommended me some chemo drug but at the time I wasn't sure if I was ready to go that far, kind of regret not just doing it now
>>
i have dandruffs on my eyebrows ._.
>>
My life is so horrible, I don't even care about my skin anymore.
>>
If I let my facial hair grow for more than 3 days, the skin gets slimy, red, and flakes.
I also always have a pimple on my forehead. Once it explodes, another forms somewhere.
>>
>>27586609
>Once it explodes, another forms somewhere
that's why you're not supposed to pop it
>>
>>27586644
I don't, it usually bursts in my sleep, and I wake up with a small trail of blood on my forehead.
>>
>>27586693
that sucks :I
>>
>>27586310
stop eating dairy.
oregano
>>
I have a farm of cysts in my thighs and back. Otherthan blood crusts on my scalp my skin is normal.
>>
>>27586778
but I like dairy
>>
>>27586310
Eczema here, it really sucks. I know how you feel.

Try getting tested for allergies. Also with eczema stress and dry air can make it worse.
>>
I am pale as fuck from a decade of not going outside. Every zit, boil and pimple shows up like a red volcano on my white skin.
>>
>>27586644
You're not supposed to pop them?
>>
>>27586310
Cystic acne my entire teenage and adult life

There's no recovering from it. Death when.
>>
>>27587139
No, they go away on their own and leave no traces. Popping them lets them get infected, spreads disease and leaves scars. Popping them also gives you more pimples.
>>
>red oily flaky skin
>dermatillomania
>weeping face scabs 24/7
>>
>>27587059
Used to have really bad eczema on my face too
Definitely amplified by stress
I used to constantly put cream on and wash my face a couple times a day with cetaphil and whatnot, but I really made an effort to stop fucking with it and it actually helped
Really hard to leave it alone though I know
Now the only cream I'll use when I notice that I have a patch of it is emollient cream. Only thing I've found that actually works to clear it up
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.