[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /charging their batteries/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: 1-200x300.png (19 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
1-200x300.png
19 KB, 200x300
who /charging their batteries/ here?
>>
File: u6XSwVt.jpg (69 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
u6XSwVt.jpg
69 KB, 720x960
my batteries have been charged for years
>>
>tfw not an introvert

Fucking everyone these days is an introvert. Most of the normies I know claim to be introverts. It's just annoying. They're the kind of people you try to invite out somewhere and they blow you off at the last minute. Fuck that.
>>
>>27586240

I think this might be a reddit or tumblr meme but is actually the first time I've found some word or group that describes how I feel

being around other people is just exhausting
>>
>>27586240
their introversion is literally just anti-social tendencies gone viral
it's also actually bullshit because those "quirky introvert sensitive types" will also crave going to parties, going on dates in public, and tons of other stuffy that is the exact opposite of the "I need to recharge my socializing batteries" meme
Their introversion is social ADHD

Introverts just don't like doing loud stuff with tons of people
They could hang out with friends for hours as long as it was doing something intimate like playing video/board games or watching movies
>>
File: 1459309532679.png (295 KB, 450x452) Image search: [Google]
1459309532679.png
295 KB, 450x452
>>27586358
Thats why I say I'm a shut in. They will already know that I won't say yes to hanging out with anyone.

>tfw feel better alone than with another person

It does get depressing though
>>
>>27586358
Those are shit friends m8
>>
>>27586362
Most people feel this way to some degree, other than those obvious people that always surround themselves with the comfort of other people or their phone presumably because of some issue with themselves.

That's all normies think the difference between introverts and extroverts are.
>>
>>27586417
This is partially correct.

>>27586419
>>tfw feel better alone than with another person

See, I'm the opposite. I get depressed when I'm alone. Which is a death sentence for a robot.

>>27586425
Probably. But they are genuine introverts. They'll sit on Skype for 10 hours playing the same game over and over, but apparently one social event every week or two is "enough" for them. So fucking boring.
>>
>>27586419
who the fuck needs that much ice?
>>
>>27586457
>people that always surround themselves with the comfort of other people or their phone presumably because of some issue with themselves

that seems to be all normies though and hell most people on here with this shithole
>>
>>27586499
Get the fuck out of here you retarded normie.
>>
>>27586521
Humans are social creatures by nature. I'm talking about the people who literally can't deal with being alone with themselves, not people who simply enjoy the company of other people in whatever form it comes.
>>
>>27586544
Get with the times, man. Normies aren't extroverts any more.

Every basic bitch and even many Chads are on Facebook posting pics like OPs and proclaiming how they'd "rather sit inside and watch Netflix than go out to the club xD".

People who genuinely enjoy the outside world and social contact that isn't through a digital medium are few and far between now.
>>
File: 1458589414210.png (741 KB, 1046x649) Image search: [Google]
1458589414210.png
741 KB, 1046x649
>>27586240
> 1 hour
that's setting the bar really high.
more than 5 minutes is already annoying to me
>>
>>27586358
it's a stupid meme. Now everybody wants to be 'le special introverts xD' Bragging about it on tumblr and stupid lists like "42 things only introverts will understand" . It's like the gender shit going on, if you're a guy who likes girly things now you call yourself a hypervisor metafluid pangeneric embryoblaster. If you happen to do some activity that doesn't involve socializing all the time, you now call yourself an introvert? Just because you'd rather be with a lot of people and you need to somehow convince yourself that now that you're spending 1 hour doing something else now you're an introvert?
bullshit
>>
I just don't have much to say to other people. I'm not shy, I can hold a conversation well, but goddamn do most people have absolutely nothing interesting to talk about. The only time I initiate conversation with someone I don't really know is if I want them to have a certain perception of me.
>>
>>27586619
You are a retarded nigger. Normies are "introverts" just like how every femanon is "not like the other girls"

>On Facebook posting about how they are introverts.

Are you old enough to use this board? Anyone out of highschool that uses Facebook should be quartered.
>>
>>27586240
i used to think this picture was me, but i think i just have sleep problems because i never hang out with anyone anymore but i still have zero energy.
>tfw batteries will never be charged
>>
>>27586240
No offense OP but I really hate this meme. All those comics on "How to act around an introvert" are seriously retarded.
>>
>>27586320
I hope that pupper got better
>>
>>27586240
Just take Xanax it's way better than charging your battery
>>
>>27587197
what do i do when i run out of xanax?
>>
>>27586240
If you smoke a lot of weed you're always charged.
>>
>>27586749
well I mean, aren't we all on here interacting with people, posting images, complaining about how we're oh-so-introverted and muh social anxiety, etc., etc.? how is it much different?
>>
>>27587242
You get a refill from your psychiatrist
>>
File: tmp_25190-hXZtdxw-1690776665.png (960 KB, 825x614) Image search: [Google]
tmp_25190-hXZtdxw-1690776665.png
960 KB, 825x614
I've been charging my batteries for eight years now.

When am I going to feel fully charged?
>>
>>27587298
so your solution is to become a drug addict?

i'll pass ;)
>>
>>27586240
I always get an impression of insincerity from these kinds of things. A vague suspicion that hose making them are in actuality more or less typical.
>>
>>27587307
like a wizard
>>
>>27587254
interacting face to face is way worse. you're expected to respond to things on the spot, what you say is attached to your identity and could potentially follow you forever, people are judging you on how you look, sound, smell, etc. it is not at all comparable to an anonymous board.
>>
I used to be the ultimate shut in loser until I started working, at which point I had long since given up on life and only really did so my parents would let me continue living at their house.

living without really caring whether I was dead or alive let me talk to people normally since I didn't see them as anything special. I came to the conclusion that most normies are actually really awkward and clumsy in conversations most of the time, they have to constantly force subjects to keep the conversation going when there's clearly no need for it, and they always bring up the most vapid shit to talk about. I can't really tell if I'm the problem here, but I can barely stomach talking to most people because 90% of conversations with people you don't know well are predictable as hell.

fuck man, I lived through my teen years with crippling anxiety and it really feels like it was for nothing.
>>
>>27587362
It's also more difficult to make an escape.
>>
>>27587340
I didn't tell you to get addicted
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.