[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The worst part about this board is deep down you know most of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9
File: 1454286339358.jpg (261 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1454286339358.jpg
261 KB, 1280x1280
The worst part about this board is deep down you know most of the terrible depressing shit written here is the truth, and most people try to hide from the truth. I'm talking about the alpha/beta male power dynamics and the whole cucking thing. This type of website probably attracts intelligent thinking types, maybe not stem tier intelligent but still well above average.
>>
File: L.png (36 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
L.png
36 KB, 512x512
>>27586016
I highly doubt that anyone on this board has an IQ of even 105. Most of the things stated on here are nothing more than retarded anecdotes. The few "facts" posted are often unsupported or rejected by peer review, but god forbid you bring that up, cause that makes you a "cuck", a "shill", or an "sjw". In reality this is just a place for sad fucks to hide out from the world, I mean, thats why I'm here.
>>
>>27586268
Why not go to reddit then? Sounds like you'd have a much easier time there fitting in, cucklord.
>>
>>27586016

it's not the truth though, just children of divorce, abuse and neglect projecting their parents failings onto the rest of the world

alpha/beta/cuck shit only applies to r-selected people from these enviroments
>>
>>27586372
I believe everything I said but anonymity is a good thing. Usernames and post counts often end up filled with obnoxious bullshit, so I do my best to avoid forums/reddit/tumblr nonsense.
>>
is that christiane f from that crystal castles movie on youtube
>>
File: 1402774267411.jpg (77 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1402774267411.jpg
77 KB, 500x500
>>27586509
Fair enough. But an anonymous cuck is still a cuck.

Consider upgrading your world view for your own sake.
>>
>>27586469
More like the children of a society that never taught kids how to become men as they got older and about male-female sexual dynamics
>>
>>27586016
yeah you can set yourself to believe this but we all have the ability to influence our surroundings
>manlet
>shitskin
>been drowning in arian pussy since I was 16 and stopped listening to r9k
>>
>>27586559
I don't see any reason to "upgrade" it, as you put it. Alpha's and Beta's are terms used for animals, not people.
>>
>>27586016
I actually disagree with >>27586268

There is a lot of truth on this board especially about the dynamics of society. This board is an accumulation of the dregs of society, an unspeakable or unsociable reality that is always avoided in the day to day transactions of humans.

This board is the taboo of western civilisation, despite it being a looming reality. The sub humans of r9k are the children of this system, the necessary failures of this system. Believe it or not, the type that associate with r9k are integral for society to succeed- for Normies to progress as Normies, they need that other human being to step on and shit all over. We are those people. As humans we see things in binary- if X is good, then X is bad. If X is hot, then X must be cold in relation to what is hot. Very simple way of seeing things, but the organism that is collective human thought, given the abundance of social media, operates in a similar manner to some extent on a massive scale.

We are the necessary binary opposite of success. For success (at least in the western definition) to be defined, we need to exist to give meaning to that success by providing a living definition of the exact opposite. Our pathetic states on r9k, our lowly positions are integral to the successes of others.

When I look at things like this, r9k just represents the alternate reality that everyone tries to sweep under the carpet. This board is certainly something that captures my attention. Of course there are fucking attention seeking cunts here too, but the genuine threads here are enlightening to say the least.
>>
>>27586642

aka children of divorce

divorce rate in america is 50% which explains everything
>>
>>27586685

My parents had a healthy relationship and I turned out messed up
>>
>>27586016
>The worst part about this board is deep down you know most of the terrible depressing shit written here is the truth, and most people try to hide from the truth.
That's true, its why I'm here. I've posted some terrible depressing stuff about my life that's 100% true.

>I'm talking about the alpha/beta male power dynamics and the whole cucking thing.
And that's where things get all screwy, what are you gibbering on about? I think it's much more depressing that random horrifying personal anecdotes about the state of abject squalor in the lives of robots are true.
>>
>>27586685
My parents aren't divorced though
>>
>>27586642
So you're taking the nigger route of DIN NO NO BETTER. Neat.
>>
>That nip
>That choker

My wee wee is hard.
>>
>>27586662
Animals don't fall into alpha/beta formation unless they're in captivity.
>>
>>27586790
Im pretty sure thats not true m80
>>
>>27586667
I see your point but I don't think that /r9k/ actually represents a "swept under the rug" portion of humanity.

The users of this board, all put together, make up a minuscule fraction of humanity as a whole. Those who whole-heartedly believe in Alpha/Beta power dynamics even less, I would imagine.

I do agree with you on the point, however, that most people here are damaged in one way or another, as can be plainly seen by the semi occasional drugs/frogs n feel/NEET/disgusting robot houses threads on here, but I again doubt that only robots are stepped on for progress to be made.

Normies are the majority of society, they are whats normal, or average. I doubt every time someone gets promoted over another, or everytime someone is on the receiving end of a conflict its a robot instead of another average person.
>>
So much of what's written here is inane drivel though, it's just the lamentations of pathetic individuals who have an extremely limited and narrow world view- I'm one of them and even I can see this.
>>
>>27586755

So you're taking the normalfag route of EVERYONE IS EQUALLY CAPABLE AND ANY SITUATION CAN BE SALVAGED THROUGH HARD WORK AT ANY TIME IN LIFE. IF YOU CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT, THEN YOU'RE A BAD PERSON AND DESERVE TO SUFFER. Neat.
>>
>>27586808
http://www.snopes.com/wolf-pack-photo/
>>
>>27586755
Yes, i was bullied all of highschool and i never really understood why. I now realize it was because i grew my hair out, never worked out, quit sports, etc.

But for a kid who was popular in primary school, there was no way for me to figure it out till i got older, then it was too late.

Now im starting the long process but my development years were a nightmare.
>>
>>27586873
>snopes
Isn't that a clickbait site dedicated to debunking other clickbait?
>>
>>27586742
>>27586751

probably got neglected and/or abused and dont want to face it like most people
>>
>>27586842

you were just blaming society you retard
>>
>>27586918
Are you just going to genetic fallacy away everything you don't like?
>>
>>27586918
Why don't you read it and see
>>
Some of it is true, yeah. But r9k has a way of stretching it to comical proportions.
>>
>>27586931
Not neglected or abused, just parents never talked about sexual etc topics to do with manliness, domination, being better than other men, etc
>>
>>27586873

to be fair there are betas and alphas in certain animal groups just not with wolves

although the funny thing is alpha basically means leader in an animal pack and the betas are his lieutenants who get mad pussy too from being the right hand men, so its still used incorrectly when discussing human behavior which, again hilariously, resembles actual wolf behavior in the sense of being monogamous family structures and not cutthroat hypergamy like r/redpill insists
>>
>>27586975
I did. It's too anecdotal for me. Even the scientist in the article admitted it might be possible they exist, he just didn't see it.

IIRC the alpha/beta thing is mentioned all the time on NatGeo which I find a much better source than snopes
>>
>>27587040

how were you disciplined as a child? what was your first sexual experience?
>>
>>27586918

Snopes has been around a lot longer than the clickbait craze.
>>
>>27587058
Found this just for you anon.
Its rather old, from the 70's, but its more or less documented, peer reviewed behavior of wolves engaging in pack dynamics(alpha/beta/omega) while left unchecked in the wild.
https://open.library.ubc.ca/cIRcle/collections/ubctheses/831/items/1.0094168
>>
>>27587066
I wasn't disciplined often because i was a good boy for the most part, i usually just got shouted at video games taken away. Worst thing was being suspended from school, got shouted at real bad and had my door taken away.

First sexual experience was when i was 16, girl in highschool that had a crush on me because i had the "emo" look going on
>>
>>27587107
>Found this just for you anon.
>The Savage pack was a kin-selected extended family group, with a strong, relatively stable dominance hierarchy and extra-hierarchial allegiances. Hales generally were dominant over females, except when a female was older. Many of the high ranks were determined by an age of 2-3 months. Unlike dominance, roles were situation specific; leadership was usually assumed by a high ranking wolf, most often the beta male. The alpha male asserted himself in a central role during only a relative few, probably "critical" activities
So it basically confirms what I said then?
>>
This thread is feminism for male-rejects. You faggots>>27586667 are basically espousing Standpoint Theory. While I agree that there is plenty of truth on /r9k/ about social dynamics there is plenty of exaggeration as well. I that comes from the fact that you can express yourself candidly without consequences. Robots talk about the fatalism of life, sexual economics which are all true but it sometimes gets distorted by trolling and the fog of self pity.
>>
>>27586016
So what you're saying is the truth is horrible? I guess I can agree with that
>>
>>27587047
I have already conclusively argued this point with trp. They retained the information for about two weeks before completely forgetting it. I honestly don't feel like arguing the specifics once again.

>>27587058
I am not motivated enough to show you how to properly evaluate your sources. Believe what you want.
>>
File: citationneeded.png (40 KB, 825x635) Image search: [Google]
citationneeded.png
40 KB, 825x635
>>27587327
>argued this point with trp
>yfw

It doesn't actually matter if the alpha/beta analogy is true. You realise that right? All this euphoric discussing with le sources is in vain.
>>
>>27587107
It was disproven in 1999
>>
I dont understand the whole alpha/beta thing, Nixon didn't have a very confident/dominant personality, but theres few people that could have ever been left standing in political fight with him. There's a lot of athletes, executives, etc that struggle personally but professionally are titans.
>>
>>27587403
With you? Yes. It is.
>>
File: male social.jpg (667 KB, 1200x1850) Image search: [Google]
male social.jpg
667 KB, 1200x1850
>>27587424
>There's a lot of athletes, executives, etc that struggle personally but professionally are titans.
That's because the actual spectrum has more than just alpha and beta.
>>
File: 1459336323392.jpg (153 KB, 794x810) Image search: [Google]
1459336323392.jpg
153 KB, 794x810
>>27587465
>With you? Yes. It is.
Yea, why argue with us plebians? Reddit has a far more mature user base.
>>
Stretching the truth? Are you sure about that? Think about it there has never been a time in history for people like us to communicate like this. We're all seeing the same things in real life and complaining about it here.
>>
who would benefit most from you believing their lies, the random normie or a robot?
>>
>>27587509
Every time you call yourself an alpha or a
beta, what you're really saying is that you're a slave.
>>
File: 1440871082889.png (426 KB, 469x449) Image search: [Google]
1440871082889.png
426 KB, 469x449
>>27586016
>This type of website probably attracts intelligent thinking types, maybe not stem tier intelligent but still well above average.
>>
>>27587557
this so much. think - there's posters from everywhere around the world, and we all end up with similar experiences and conclusions.
>>
>>27586016
Yes, alpha/beta power dynamics are real, yes, cucks are real, ordinary experience shows this.

Yes, there are tons of very smart anons on 4chan. You will never know who's who because both smart and dumb anons can shitpost and act like idiots.

Go to /g/ or /sci/ or even /lit/ and you will see some smart anons peppered throughout.

The dumbest anons are the ones who are in their late teens or early 20s who come here for the memes but like to act like they're better than everybody else, like this guy:

>>27586268
I'm sure your peer-reviewed "facts" are very useful in understanding inner-social experience. Don't you have a sociology class to attend, you fucking retard?
>>
File: rekt2.gif (941 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
rekt2.gif
941 KB, 400x225
>>27587809
>I'm sure your peer-reviewed "facts" are very useful in understanding inner-social experience. Don't you have a sociology class to attend, you fucking retard?
Ooohhh burnnnn
>>
File: 1449365131020.png (300 KB, 382x442) Image search: [Google]
1449365131020.png
300 KB, 382x442
>>27587809

> or even /lit/

Words hurt, man.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.