[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys. I just want to say , even if you are ugly , short or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 500x630) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 500x630
Hey guys. I just want to say , even if you are ugly , short or deformed , still take care of your teeth. I am only 21 years old and my teeth are so fucked, dentist told me its maybe pulpitis and have fun of deleting pulp. I still don't believe her because I don't even have pain, but know that my teeth rotten and looks like total shit. I don't want to be young Tom Cruise (my problem is about front teeth). TAKE CARE OF YOUR TEETH!
>>
>>27585747
Good advice. I was lucky enough to be taken to a dentist recently awhile back. I now brush both in the morning, and at night (two times, as they say). Also, you have to remember to do it every day. Even if you don't feel like it, if you slip up you'll fuck your shit up. I don't give a fuck about how my teeth look, but I want them healthy
>>
>>27585747
>I still don't believe her because I don't even have pain

The lack of pain is most likely caused by gum disease.
>>
>>27585747
You influenced my life now. Thanks OP!
>>
>>27585747
THAT TOOTH HAS TEETH
>>
>>27585884
>gum disease
Yeah, that's why I go to her , after 2 years , damn. I have very old fillings in front teeth , she said something about pulp , that's why I am so scared. Tooth without pulp is very risky thing , modern food and way of life. Have fun of implants in my middle years ! Fuck..
>>
>>27585747

Damnit, fine OP, ima brush them twice a day now instead of once. Dentist I am forced to see once a year has always been in my ass about it.
>>
But I do. I don't have any cavity or anything at 27. But since I have crohn's disease, this probably won't last because for a reason they have yet to discover people with IBDs are more prone to dental problems.
>>
>>27585747
>be me
>filling falls out of a molar tooth about 4 years ago
>totally ignore it
>food occasionally gets stuck there
>it usually falls out on its own or I pry it out with a tooth pick and swishing water around my mouth
>try brushing the inside of my tooth with its own toothbrush
>avoid eating with that side of my mouth
>this goes for 4 years like I said
>chewing gum while walking down the street one day
>gum gets inside tooth-hole
>I guess touches nerve or something
>instant sharp firepoker-hot pain
>almost fall over
>try to walk it off
>constant throbbing pain
>start eating tylenol and aspirin
>only gets worse
>the 2nd day it's much more worse
>can't close my jaw anymore because of the pain
>tooth is swollen or loose or something
>can't eat
>can't sleep
>just swallowing painkillers
>eventually go downstairs on the 3rd or 4th day at like 4AM for an ice pack and my mom's in the kitchen and asks me what's wrong
>show her my tooth
>"oh dear.... I'll call the dentist"
>eventually get REAL painkillers and setup an apppointment, get that teeth pulled
>also get my wisdom teeth pulled that were all shit
>also have cavities on almost literally all of my remaining teeth.

fun!
>>
>>27586048
It never made sense to me because I wasn't quite sure when I was supposed to brush. Now it makes sense: get it over with in the morning. Apparently you're supposed to wait at least 30 minutes if you've just had a meal, however. It seems counter-intuitive to brush and then eat, but I'm pretty sure that's what most people do. And it's simpler
>>
im 34, never brushed my teeth when i was young. i've had 7 teeth removed including the top front left one. the rest of my teeth look like shit. will eventually have to get them all removed sooner or later. just brush your teeth guys
>>
>>27586158
I want to see a picture of your teeth desu senpai.
>>
>>27586155

Yeah I always had been brushing, flossing, mouthrinse, once in the morning before eating. Never gotten a dry mouth either which is supposed to help a ton. I will try eating breakfast then do my teeth after.

But for getting the 2nd round in, I am going to start the whole brush, floss, mouthrinse in the evenings now after my last meal on top of the mornings.

Never had an issue dentally having been visiting the dentist. The dentist always catches something developing before anything happens, or reads my mind and knows that I am lying when I say I had been flossing... I definitely need to be doing more.

I guess it is good to go anyways cause they can catch mouth cancer and that shit.
>>
>>27586114
Holy shit anon I almost have the same story
>left back molar gets chipped about 5 years ago
>it's sharp and occasionally hurts my tongue but whatever
>the hole is about 25% of my tooth
>doesn't hurt at all
>try avoiding eating on that side
>brush every day
>eventually, a year ago, while chewing gum, I push down too hard and it instantly hurts like it was hit by a glowing hot hammer
>the pain is so bad I suddenly throw back my head
>literally can't talk for half an hour because the pain is so bad my mouth is shaking
>immediately schedule an appointment
>dentist says she could potentially save it
>get root canal
>so far so good in my checkups

dunno if I dodged that or not but eh
>>
Thanks OP

>Not original but hey, what is?
>>
>>27586327
iktfb

I was actually given the option to root canal it but for one thing I don't have 8 thousand dollars or what the fuck ever it costs to do that, but also the psychological pain of it was so bad. I wanted that tooth out of my skull and gone forever.
>>
>>27585747
>tfw didn't start brushing my tongue until I was 30 years old

I mean what the fuck literally no one ever told me anything about that and it's never advertised on TV, it's all toothbrushes and toothpaste and dental floss, no god damn ads for tongue scrapers.
>>
>>27586515
It's a scam. Nobody actually tongue scrapes.
>>
>>27585884
How does this work? My whole mouth is fucked. I did not brush for years while smoking a lot of things and drinking a lot of things I should not have smoked or drank, teeth have fallen out, but I have never felt anything. How does it work?
>>
>>27586567
well maybe they don't use actual tongue scrapers but they still brush their tongue
>>
>>27586583
nerve endings are usually the first thing to rot, maybe not the first but they're on the list.
>>
Had a calculus in my upper right mouth for a couple years. Was never sure what it was and was too afraid to brush it. The dentist got rid of it, and told me that if I'd waited any longer, it would have become differential.
>>
I think people should be educated more on the diet side of tooth decay

The best way to prevent tooth decay and general poor health is by having a good diet, one low in sugar
>>
>>27586663
kek

>>27586674
yeah but as the guy who had his absecessed molar pulled and now has a cavity on almost every tooth, I still drink energy drinks everyday.

It's no different than putting the health warning on cigarettes, or maybe even heroin or crystal meth should those ever be legalized as well. The addict just doesn't care.
>>
I didn't brush for about 3 years and 5 months. Then the dentist said I had a risk of losing teeth if I don't start brushing better because of gum disease. Apparently also had the beginnings of a hole in one of my wisdom teeth. So I brushed and had another appointment two weeks later (one of those humiliating 'let us know if you brush your teeth well', appointments). She basically said she was surprised because the other guy doesn't tend to exaggerate. Concluded that I should have a special brush to reach a particular crevice on the wisdom tooth. 6 months later I got offered a full teeth insurance with their lowest premium (20$ a year, costs about 120% of a yearly checkup, thanks gommunism). The guy said he remembered me and thought I weren't actually brushing. Pretty awkward.

The focus that's put on having teeth hygiene seems exaggerated for a NEET. Sure they need to be cleaned but twice a day? I didn't even bother with that during the two weeks.

Then again there's people who don't seem to be able to avoid getting holes. I don't get why it's like that. Surely teeth are teeth.
>>
>>27586592
>he fell for the tongue brush meme
Anon that's just normies being assholes.
>>
Teeth are purely genetics. Some people can go all their lives without brushing and have perfect glistening straight white teeth. Other people can be rabidly OCD about their dental hygeine and have gross rotting teeth and need dentures by the time they're 25
>>
I brush my teeth before bed. But I don't brush in the morning. I don't eat anything in the morning so it seems pointless.

Thoughts?
>>
How do I go about whitening teeth? Mine are pretty yellow and it's my biggest cause of insecurity.
>>
>>27587845
I do the same but my teeth are seriously yellow. That said, I'm a wageslave so I should be brushing when I get home since I eat at work.
>>
>>27585747
I brushed my teeth like a maniac a few years ago and still got caries. Fuck them
>>
>>27585747
Dentist probably doesn't know shit
Show her, don't give her your hard earned money
Fucking bitch what does she know, is she some fucking doctor
Your a 21 year old man, bitches should listen to you, you know better
Wait a year or two when your teeth rot out, find a male doctor, you can always trust a 'bro
He will pull all your teeth, who needs 'em, with our modern processed food, teeth are evelutionary holdovers, just like all that shit about having snow white teeth, teeth are Ivory, not plastic, don't go for that faddish implant shit, just get dentures
That way when you take the fake choppers out your Trap will enjoy the blowjobs, you limp dicked faggot, can now provide
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.