[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I make catfish accounts for fun to pass the time at work, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1441347164044.jpg (141 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1441347164044.jpg
141 KB, 1080x1080
I make catfish accounts for fun to pass the time at work, and I always have guys offering pay for shit. Pictures, sex, underwear, etc.

Is there a service that I can use for them to tranfer me money without leaving a trail? I'd rather just take their money and them not be able to stab me.

Is bitcoin an option? I'll admit I don't know much about bitcoin or how it works.
>>
even knowing about bitcoins is a huge red flag, no hot girl is into crypto-currency
>>
what I do is I have a fake paypal account and then transfer the money to my real paypal account

or just have an amazon account or steam account specifically for letting cucks buy you games/wishlist items
>>
>>27585667
I don't know much about paypal, but I think that's how people tend to get dox'd. There must be some sort of loop that if you can donate money to someone's paypal you can find out who they are.
>>
>>27585530
Gift cards? Amazon would work well, and there are some Visa gift cards as well(though I'm pretty sure those would be more trackable)
>>
>>27585667
Not a bad idea with the wishlist stuff.

>>27585713
This is my concern, I pretty sure if they manage to swallow their pride and go to the police it can come back to me.
>>
>>27585530
I mainly ask for gift cards, it's the simplest way. I use paypal too, but I end up only using that for buying online stuff. Paypal in general is just a pain to use these days.

I wouldn't recommend Amazon wishlists if you care about getting dox'd. Finding addresses through there is possible.

And no on bitcoin, that screams shady. Plus, most betas probably have no idea how to use it.
>>
>>27586151
How do I actually get the gift card though?
>>
>>27585713

thats why you have a fake paypal you give out to these cucks, they never know you have another paypal account

the fake paypal you never enter your CC info into and use a throwaway email to set up, so they are donating to Stacy McFakegirl, and then the Stacy McFakegirl account gifts it to your real paypal they never have access to

obviously the cuck is not going to know what other paypal accounts Stacy transfers money to, thats not public knowledge
>>
>>27586201
Just need an email
>>
>>27586201
They send you the code, you cuck.
>>
>>27586481
I'm retarded, so bear with me.

When I sign up for a throwaway email to use, and I use my computer, does it track the IP I use to create and login with?
>>
I'd be wary about this. I did this for about 2 years and then I started really getting good at it, pretending to be a woman.

I'm gay now
>>
>>27587082
Yeah but think of all the free shit....
>>
>>27585667
It's possible to set up a no-attachment paypal account but the primary concern is that they lock any account with suspicious activity and hold all the money until you can provide ID. Even accessing paypal from different IPs all the time could flag your account.

Having an Amazon account with a wishlist is fine. Getting gift cards.

People make an income off this shit but they use other people's home addresses for gifts, fake IDs, VPNs or TOR. It can get you fraud charges.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.