[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm not trying to bait or anything but this is a real conversation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: 1459135131394.png (110 KB, 235x241) Image search: [Google]
1459135131394.png
110 KB, 235x241
I'm not trying to bait or anything but this is a real conversation I had with my gf of 1 month last night.

I asked what was the biggest she ever had, and she told me it was some black coworker of hers a year before she met me. She said out of the 4 guys she hooked up with, we're all about the same average 6 inches but she says when I get really hard my penis is the biggest out of them (except for Tyrone).

I dunno how to feel.
>>
>>27585527
Take the compliment, stop being a fucking autist.
>>
Dump her dude. She may be done with Tyrone, but you're just her stepping stool for Demarcus or Jermaine.
>>
>fuggin BBC just like 4chan told me!

if Tyrone has a job he's already more respectable than everyone on here
>>
>>27585765
>everyone is a neet here
Stop this meme
>>
Fuck man. I mean 6 ain't bad right guys?

How do I know she doesn't want some 8 inch anaconda. She even told me she wants a dildo for her birthday. She's 21 and never owned one.
>>
>>27585527
Don't ask if you don't want to know, anon.
>>
>is a coal burner

DUMP HER ASS
>>
>>27585829
Get over it you insecure faggot or be a normal person and talk to her directly about this instead of asking a website full of dumb cunts for advice
>>
Big isn't good. If it was she'd still be with him.
>>
>>27585856

I had to know. Why not. And I didn't think I was that small. Most girls before her complimented my size. For some reason she's the only one who makes me feel small.
>>
>>27585915
Better rev up that tongue then you insecure little bitch
>>
>>27585897

She said it was like chose. Wider but a little shorter than mine. She showed me her fist and said she couldn't fit it in her mouth. Not joking bros she did all this in front of me while we were laying in bed.
>>
>>27585936

I already told her I don't like eating out girls. It's too submissive. She didn't like it but idgaf.
>>
Why would you even have this conversation? Did you tell her about other pussies you've fucked too?
>>
>>27586041
I don't know why people do this to themselves. Don't ask questions you don't want the answers to.
>>
>>27586041

She's actually the tightest I've ever had. I tell her that every time and she has to be very wet for me to even get it inside. She always just it hurts when I go deep inside her but she likes it. I made her bleed once too.
>>
>>27586097
>i can barely fit my dick in her and she says it hurts her but she makes me feel small because shes had one guy bigger than me
How are you this stupid?
>>
>>27586195

Yea I mean she even said when she has seen it in its final form she thought it was bigger and wider but sometimes I don't get as hard and she makes me feel small when she teases me like it's not as bog as before or it looks small flaccid. Like I felt like slapping her. We have sex enough that I feel satisfied there, but something is still missing.

I get off when gags on it, like she can't go all the way to the hilt. I still feel jealous of other guys she been with though.
>>
>>27585968
Lol get ready to be cucked or dumped you insecure little bitch.
>>
The important thing is that you should get an hiv test. Black men are almost all carriers.
>>
>>27585527
You're obsessed with dicks and insecure. Sounds like youre gay dude.
>>
>>27586361

She can dump I don't care. I like the sex but she's likes me more because I'm "funny"
>>
Do you ever get tired of making cuck threads on this board? At least make the blacks name more believable, there probably hasn't been a tyrone born since the 70s.
>>
>>27586369

I asked if he was wearing a condom and she said yes. She said he came in condom. She still had the negro coworker of hers on her fucking snapchat but they weren't talking or anything.
>>
>>27586427
>Do you ever get tired of making cuck threads on this board? At least make the blacks name more believable, there probably hasn't been a tyrone born since the 70s.

HAHAHAHAHA...

Suggest you try Jamal or something.
>>
>>27586427
His name is not actually Tyrone it's jist a way to refer to him. You don't think everyone talking about Chads here are talking about people they know who are actually named Chad do you?
>>
>>27586427

This is a 100% real situation. She is white, like 5/10 in looks, 21 5'4 135-40. average weight kinda chub but has wide hips and decent ass.

She's not the most attractive girl but she's nice, cute, turns me on enough and I don't mind being around her
>>
>>27586524
Oh yeah and she is a b cup. I never teased or made fun of her for having small tits. She tells me she wants to get implants
>>
>>27585527
What the fuck possessed you to ask that question?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.