[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
misato katsuragi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
File: 1qamhyd.jpg (23 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1qamhyd.jpg
23 KB, 500x281
why was she so lewd and comfy?
>>
File: DEEP CONCERN.png (171 KB, 460x388) Image search: [Google]
DEEP CONCERN.png
171 KB, 460x388
>>27585519
I think the answer to that is in episode 5:

Misato: "You're staring at Rei's picture, aren't you?"

Shinji: "I was not!"

Misato: "Oh, yes you were, Shinji. Now you've got an excuse to go over to Rei's tomorrow, don't you?"

Shinji: "Stop teasing me!"

Misato: "But I love teasing you, Shinji, you go so ballistic."

That is, the same reason IRL women will sometimes tease robots, because they find our reactions funny.
>>
File: 1458993550896.jpg (37 KB, 359x359) Image search: [Google]
1458993550896.jpg
37 KB, 359x359
>Rebuild
Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>27585585
how is the manga? doea it go deeper than the anime as they usually are?
i only hear praise for the anime.
>>
>>27585611
agreed. wasn't my intention. the mage is exactly the same though ao chill.
>>
>>27585519
but she only ever fucked kaiji
>>
File: At first.png (98 KB, 402x264) Image search: [Google]
At first.png
98 KB, 402x264
>>27585617
The Manga takes a slightly different turn (keep in mind, in this case, the manga is based on the anime, not the other way around), but there is more focus on Shinji's internal thoughts and memories (especially of his childhood).

They also handle the part where Shinji runs away better than the anime I think, as well as some of the events preceding it.

For example, when Misato arrives at the train station to stop him from leaving (because she realizes that he thinks the only reason she took him in was because she pities him), she tells him that the reason she took him in is because she is alone too, and he admits that even though he doesn't want to pilot the Eva, he doesn't want to go back home (which we later find out is because his foster parents were abusive).
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.