[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think of this? Also do black women like short
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
What do you guys think of this? Also do black women like short white guys? Asking for a friend
>>
>>27585382
I'm 160cm tall and my spirit is crushed

that's all
>>
>>27585500
>I'm 160cm tall and my spirit is crushed
why? just don't go for stacy-types
>>
File: consensual.jpg (53 KB, 528x490) Image search: [Google]
consensual.jpg
53 KB, 528x490
>>27585544
I don't know how to talk to women I'm attracted to.
I can't even get in bed with a slut, how the fuck am I gonna go for an actually good woman?
>>
I think it proves how much of a herd animal women are, and that they are literally suicide candidates without social approval.
>>
File: ex.jpg (125 KB, 864x439) Image search: [Google]
ex.jpg
125 KB, 864x439
What's going on in their head that makes them think like this?
>>
File: Bukowski.png (64 KB, 1353x636) Image search: [Google]
Bukowski.png
64 KB, 1353x636
>>27585382

It's called social proof. Women don't want men that aren't """in""". You're basically a fashion statement trophy thing to women. Same reason they're proven to be more attracted to men who already have a gf or wife.
>>
>>27585382
>all that he wrote back was aha

Fucking based, good thing he realized what a vapid bitch she was for breaking up over him because of temporary friends. So many people fall for getting back together with girls like this
>>
>>27585917
is it just me that thinks that post reads like a man wrote it?
>>
>>27585577

Dude, the same women who are sluts and sleep around are the same women who are going to reject you for your height.

>Don't stick your dick in electric sockets cause it hurts
>How am I going to enjoy sex if I get hurt when I stick my dick in electric sockets?

Maybe the women that you are attracted to are the Stacey/Sluts.

=]
>>
>>27586707
All women are whores, female poster.
>>
>>27586733

You think I am a chick?

That makes your mom a whore, too. That means she failed you as a parent. That sucks man. My mom was a dumb cunt too.
>>
>>27585544
There is no Stacy-type. Every woman is a Stacy.
>>
>>27586605
8/10 of the posts on /r/relationships are false flags of people mad and trying to get other guys mad too
>>
I like short brown guys but I can only speak for myself
>>
>>27585382
Eh, trust me, when women start getting close to 30 they stop caring about how tall you are or how pretty your face is.

That being said, I'm 5'9, but the thing is, my country are really tall so most girls in the 8th grade are on average my height. So yeah, I'm fucked
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.