[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw i'm probably never gonna have kids
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 16
File: 1459051307204.png (334 KB, 422x509) Image search: [Google]
1459051307204.png
334 KB, 422x509
>tfw i'm probably never gonna have kids
>>
Let's have five
>>
>>27585279
And this is somehow a bad thing?
>>
>>27585279
Why is that female wojak ao attracting
>>
>tfw no qt bf who wants to breed me and have a big family

these feels are the absolute worst
>>
File: 1459537155166.png (570 KB, 2820x1500) Image search: [Google]
1459537155166.png
570 KB, 2820x1500
>>27585279
I know that feel, anon.
Womb transplant when?
>>
>>27585279
yeah me neither. even if i did find a person who loved me (probs it would be after plastic sugery) and i loved him dearly i think i would adopt kids.
im too ugly to spread my genes. i think it would be very selfish of me to do so.
>>
>>27585434
i will, i'm here

please respond
>>
File: 1458855625183.jpg (35 KB, 600x632) Image search: [Google]
1458855625183.jpg
35 KB, 600x632
Why would you want to bring a child into the world of 2016?
>>
>>27585701
Hi are you my new bf, how many kids do you want to have. I want at least 5.
>>
>>27585758
yes, five sounds good
>>
>>27585758
>5
whoa WHOA

no thanks
>>
>>27585778
Okay where are you from? Let's get going.

>>27585782
I would settle for 3.
>>
>>27585279
go to any nightclub and have casual sex with an anonymous stranger. Keep the baby
>>
>>27585799
i'm from seattle

come on over
>>
>>27585758
>5 kids
>literally 10 years of being pregger
>>
>>27585279
I know that feel.
And I wasted a good face. I could have been waifu tier if I wasn't fat. It's too late for my body now, unfortunately.
>>
femanon here. i will never have kids. i'm iffy about marriage as well too.
>>
>>27585808
Alright, I'm on the east coast. I would actually consider this just fyi.

>>27585820
I think you might be doing the math wrong, anon
>>
Last time I told a girl I liked kids, she asked if I was a pedophile.
>>
>>27585854
me too, i want to spread my genes
>>
>>27585851
Nobody asked you, cunt. Get the fuck out of this thread then.
>>
>>27585863
Do you have good genes? I'm 5'11 and would ideally mate with a tall guy in order to pass on our beautiful genetics.
>>
>>27585854
>I think you might be doing the math wrong, anon
Well maybe but you cant make kids more frequent than 2 years, so 5 kids = 10 years. If you start 25 than 3 kids have increased autism.
>>
>>27585851
gross, go die alone somewhere else
>>
>>27585905
i'm 5'11 too, it was meant to be!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1345501449749.jpg (51 KB, 592x406) Image search: [Google]
1345501449749.jpg
51 KB, 592x406
>tfw no fembot gf that wants to get married, have a few kids, and a dog and live mostly humbly
>>
>>27585909
>you cant make kids more frequent than 2 years

Tell my grandparents that. Holy Christ, if only you knew the age differences between some of my aunts and uncles.
>>
>>27585851
If only you felt that way about posting here.
>>
>tfw probably no son in my future
>tfw with my luck I'd have a daughter
>tfw gay anyway

Mild just, famm.
>>
>>27585279
Natural selection is a hard bitch, and it will be harder for your kids.
>>
>tfw I stayied away from a girl with "robot" tendencies because I wasn't ready to have a kid yet.
>>
As we speak, I'm setting up a second date with one woman while talking about having kids with another.

Am I Chad yet?
>>
>>27585953
It's definitely not healthy for mother or child to have less than 18 months between the birth of a child and the conception of another.

Not the person you're talking to, just jumping in. Learned about it at a talk/conference about maternal health.
>>
>>27585935
We are soul mates, anon <3
>>
>>27586002
That'd make sense since a lot of my family have various mental health issues.
>>
>>27586019
It increases the likelihood of a lot of different issues, mental and physical. Although there could be any number of reasons for why mental health issues are prevalent in your family.
>>
>>27586002
>>27585953
That's why i say that 2 years is optimal age between siblings. Anything shorter my result in psychological problems.
>>
>>27585954
i'm only iffy about marriage because i don't want it to end in divorce, if i do get married i want a man who is willing to stick it out. i'm a ride or die
>>
>>27585851
I'm a femanon and I feel the exact same way. The more I think about marriage the more I realize I'd just be cleaning up after an ungrateful manchild, and the kids would be the same deal and you'd be locked into it forever. It sounds like a terrible fate and I can't fathom why anyone would want that to happen to them.
>>
>>27586002
>>27586036
So weird I've never heard of this before. I actually prefer my 1 year older sibling to the rest of them though.
I guess it's all dependent on how well the parents raise the child though?
>>
>tfw want no kids
>tfw don't know any women who want no kids
>>
>>27586070
>The more I think about marriage the more I realize I'd just be cleaning up after an ungrateful manchild, and the kids would be the same deal and you'd be locked into it forever. It sounds like a terrible fate and I can't fathom why anyone would want that to happen to them.

Well, that kind of depends on who you marry, right?
>>
>>27586070
that's how i feel in regards to having kids.
i'm selfish in that aspect and would only want to take care of myself.
i'm open to the idea of marriage but it'd literally be until death do us part.
meaning i'm a ride or die bitch and he needs to be too
>>
File: 1459563274463.jpg (126 KB, 789x721) Image search: [Google]
1459563274463.jpg
126 KB, 789x721
>tfw light eyed gf
>tfw dark brown eyes
>tfw your children will probably have shitty brown eyes
I fucking hate genetics
>>
>>27586084
It's not all about raising children as oppose to child's psychology. Having younger brother/sister results in your not getting enough attention from mother as she focuses on younger one.
>>
>>27586038
Why would anyone marry you if you don't want kids anyway? You're basically worthless to ado marriage. Go back to cat thread or /r/childfree, you retarded cumdumpster.
>>
File: 1459583255615.jpg (7 KB, 242x242) Image search: [Google]
1459583255615.jpg
7 KB, 242x242
>tfw i dont know how people have kids
can someone explain to me the EXACT process to make kids. i want more than benis in bagina :DD
>>
Robot here willing to support any qt white femanon virgin.
>>
>>27586130
That depends on the family though. My parents gave equal attention to my siblings and I and we all always got equal gifts and such.
>>
File: IMG_20160402_142316.jpg (205 KB, 1080x1347) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160402_142316.jpg
205 KB, 1080x1347
>>27585935

You just fucked up m8
>>
>>27586174
I highly doubt it. It might be due to nurture and nature
my grandmother left my mother when she was 2 years old so it maybe changes something
>>
>>27586142
believe it or not but there are people in the world
who can't/don't want to have children.
>>
>>27586084
Maternal and offspring health depend on a number of factors.

A mother's subpar nutrition can have permanent, long-lasting effects on the child's health. For example, insufficient folic acid results in spina bifida. That's just a physical example. Remember, a fetus takes in what its mother can give-- whether it's nutrition or poison (i.e: alcohol), and pregnancy is extremely taxing on a woman's body. That's why it's healthier for the mother and next child to wait until the mother's had time to build up and recover lost resources.

Despite this, plenty of women have children within a year of each other and both mother and child are fine. It's a matter of statistical increased risk on top of other compounding factors, not a guarantee.

What I got from this conference is that women should start taking prenatal hormones at least three months before they start trying to get pregnant and should wait 18 months in between pregnancies.
>>
File: moot prince charming.jpg (325 KB, 1560x1167) Image search: [Google]
moot prince charming.jpg
325 KB, 1560x1167
>>27585279
Good, why the fuck would you want kids? Get a dog or something.
>>
>>27586116
>Well, that kind of depends on who you marry, right?
No, it doesn't. Gendered division of labour is still a thing which means I'll be working a full time job AND be responsible for cleaning, cooking, child-rearing, laundry, grocery shopping etc etc etc where the guy can just mow the lawn and call that a contribution. People also change after marriage so I can't say I expect to meet a guy that's willing to pull his own weight around the house. The division of labour made sense when people could afford to have the wives stay home but now? Forget about it. It isn't worth it at all.
>>27586126
I get you totally. Even marriage is iffy because if you say you don't want kids men don't believe you and think you'll change your mind eventually. I haven't wanted kids since I was a kid so that aspect of me will never change.
>>
>>27586130
This is just bull shit. I rather have siblings than being an only artistic child.
>>
>>27586254
If anything I would have rather my siblings had gotten the most of the attention because I was a lazy slacker.
I really have never once felt jealous of any of my siblings.
>>
>>27586277
Well then they should kill themselves. Or at least not blog about themselves in a thread about wanting children.
>>
>>27586308
This is why the muslims are taking over.
>>
>>27586308
I would have Moot's kids in a heartbeat. I got to hug him once.
>>
>>27586353
How was the meetup? Also how was it meeting moot?
>>
>>27586326
Siblings keep each other in check. It's a job. Little brother acting up? Hit him.
>>
>>27586353
>tfw met moot
He is a frail little man.
>>
>>27585279
>tfw just want to find true love then kill myself with him
>>
>>27586344
everyone has a right to say what they please,
even if it's something you don't agree with.
>>27586312
that's true and same here.
my parents want me to have kids and i guess
they don't understand it's not their choice to make.
>>
>>27586326
>>>27586254 (You)
>If anything I would have rather my siblings had gotten the most of the attention because I was a lazy slacker.
That's not what i meant. Kids without mothers attention develop inferiority complex.
>>
>>27586312
>No, it doesn't. Gendered division of labour is still a thing which means I'll be working a full time job AND be responsible for cleaning, cooking, child-rearing, laundry, grocery shopping etc etc etc where the guy can just mow the lawn and call that a contribution.

So what you're basically saying is that there are no men out there who would be willing to do their fair share in maintaining a household? Doesn't that seem like a bit of an unfair judgment?

> People also change after marriage so I can't say I expect to meet a guy that's willing to pull his own weight around the house. The division of labour made sense when people could afford to have the wives stay home but now? Forget about it. It isn't worth it at all.

Okay. I'm just saying I think you're stroking half the population with too broad a brush.
>>
I'm not at a point in my life where I'm truly sad I won't have kids. I'm sure it'll come eventually, but not yet. I am sad that I'll be denying my mom grandkids, though. It will be incredibly disappointing for her. Maybe my brother has a chance, but he's older than I am and it's looking slim.
>>
>>27586376
I didn't meet him at a meetup. I met him randomly at a convention once.
He's not very tall but he's such a qt. He's just a smart, normal guy though.
>>
>>27586439
>Okay. I'm just saying I think you're stroking half the population with too broad a brush.
>/r9k/
>>
>>27586308
>moot has probably gotten more pussy than you in his lifetime
fuck
>>
>>27586428
Well don't have children if you don't want to give them attention?
>>
>>27586472
Yeah, I know. Everyone strokes everyone with a broad brush here... and that's me doing the exact same, in saying that.
>>
Thanks, feminism. You killed the birthrate.
>>
>>27586439
>So what you're basically saying is that there are no men out there who would be willing to do their fair share in maintaining a household? Doesn't that seem like a bit of an unfair judgment?
Yes. The ones that would are bound to be the SJW feminist types but other then that they won't do shit. My sources are personal experience watching my parents, my uncles and aunts, my friends and their boyfriends, and my friends married with kids. The wife does practically everything around the house and the husband doesn't, meaning women have to work twice as hard. Unless I become superficial and marry a rich guy that won't be controlling about his money it will never work.
>Okay. I'm just saying I think you're stroking half the population with too broad a brush.
I'm really not since I'm telling you what I've seen and witnessed with my own eyes. The only guy that did anything around the house or with the kids was my friend's leftie feminist dad that also was a stay at home dad for a time. These are my options.
>>27586423
They'll have to understand eventually once they realize the kids aren't coming. I, for one, am excited to save up my money for the rest of my life for myself and live my dreams. Money is also a huge thing with marriage/ kids since weddings can cost 40 grand easy with idiots, and kids eat up money like the greedy things they are. I do like kids, but only as long as they aren't mine.
>>
>>27586580
You sound young. Go look at old single women in their 40s. Its a sad life.
>>
>>27586467
Neat! Of course moot is a normal guy he made this as a fluke as a teenager and maintained it swimmingly. One day moot will be great again.
>>
>>27586580
exactly. plus you're basically grounded when you have children. you can't do things like travel, spend money on stupid shit, etc. i want to be able to take a spontaneous trip if i want to. or go out to eat last minute, go to a concert, etc. you can't do that when you have kids.
it's been nice chatting with you fellow femanon, have a good day!
>>
>>27586626
It's really not. The sad lives are the ones that marry young and are forced to be with a person they grow to hate. I like to be alone and do things my own way so this life is perfect for me. I've held this belief for my whole life and it isn't about to change now. I'm not working two jobs, with one being thankless and will be taken for granted, for nothing. I want to live a comfy life and being comfy means no marriage and no kids.

Contrary to what you think women don't need a man to make them happy and vice versa.
>>
>>27586580
>the husband doesn't
that's because he has to work all day so there's a house for you to clean
>>
>>27586626
not really, they lived their lives having no barriers.
they had nothing holding them back, and still don't.
>>
>>27586503
You might get Postpartum depression just like my grandmother got and left my mom.
>>
>>27586695
Close up the thread and go home folks. We're done here.
>>
File: Red_Ribbon.png (437 KB, 2000x2989) Image search: [Google]
Red_Ribbon.png
437 KB, 2000x2989
I heard even boys can get pregnant if they let enough men to cum in their buttholes ;)
>>
>>27586672
You're saying what I'm thinking.

It's been nice chatting to another woman that feels the same way as I do...I remember being a kid looking up at my mom telling her I don't want kids. It's just never been for me.

Have a wonderful day yourself femanon! Enjoy your riches that you'll amass with your life.
>>
>>27586683
>>27586703
Future cat ladies.
>>
are you people traps? are there literally traps posting on this board? fucking disgusting
>>
>>27586695
In the real world both the wife and husband must work full time jobs in order to afford their lifestyle so this means that the wife has to do double the work. The only way out of this is being shallow and marrying a non-controlling rich guy.
>>
>>27586739
Dogs are vastly superior to cats.
>>
>>27586580
>Yes. The ones that would are bound to be the SJW feminist types but other then that they won't do shit. My sources are personal experience watching my parents, my uncles and aunts, my friends and their boyfriends, and my friends married with kids. The wife does practically everything around the house and the husband doesn't, meaning women have to work twice as hard. Unless I become superficial and marry a rich guy that won't be controlling about his money it will never work.
>I'm really not since I'm telling you what I've seen and witnessed with my own eyes

Okay, and I've witnessed the opposite. My dad changed thousand of my and my brother's diapers, kept track of and scheduled and took us to doctor appointments, dropped us off and picked us up from school, attended parent-teacher conferences, helped us with homework, helped us with projects, cooked dinner (and he loved to cook, so they weren't cheap microwave dinners either, it was real food), chauffered us to our respective sports and summer camps, and participated as a parent volunteer at some of my high school events. Both parents did everything they could because... well, they cared and were equally invested. They loved us and wanted to see us succeed. They both had jobs, but they both made time to do the fun and not-so-fun stuff with us.

I'd say my dad was an equal participant in raising me. And it wasn't about having a "good cop, bad cop" relationship either, where one parent's the disciplinarian and one is the "fun" parent. They always provided a united front.

I think it's really about finding the right person. And, perhaps in today's dating world, communicating your expectations and what you will/won't put up with.
>>
>wanting kids
>wanting suffering to continue
>>
>>27586788
Because roasties can get red rockets.
>>
>>27586805
>And it wasn't about having a "good cop, bad cop" relationship either, where one parent's the disciplinarian and one is the "fun" parent.

Shit, this is how my parents were. It didn't work out well. I ended up adoring the fun one and absolutely loathing the disciplinarian, even after all these years.
>>
>>27586739
Fuck yeah.
Nothing wrong with cats.
They clean themselves, go potty on their own,
eat when they want, they're calm and love to cuddle.
What's wrong with being a cat lady again?
>>
>>27586846
>What's wrong with being a cat lady again?
You'll eventually regret being cat lady. You realize missed opportunities to build a family. Not even cats can fill the hole of not having children.
>>
>>27586834
Sorry to hear that. That's a terrible parenting dynamic.

My parents were on the same page about what to ground or punish us kids for, and how. It didn't matter who caught you or who found out, the outcome would be the same. But on the flip side, both parents made efforts to spend time with us and do fun things to-- mom would take me to the science museum on some weekends, dad would take me to the library or fishing on sundays, that sort of thing.
>>
>>27586890
Oh yeah, there was never any balance like that. They both admitted their fault after I entered adulthood but the bad conditioning was already done.

When my dad passes away, I'm probably going to end up offing myself. We'll see.
>>
>>27586887
I don't really care to have a family. People grow to
be greedy anyway, why would I want to waste my
life caring for greedy people?

No thanks.
>>
>women are proud they're "never" having kids
>they go to school for 10 years, then complain about not finding a good job
>they expect to make $100k within five years of graduating
>most are still making entry-level because they don't really care for working and don't get motivation from caring for anyone else
>think their stupid ass is going to be attractive when they're 35 and $100+k in debt because of school, car, credit cards, and a house they couldn't afford at all
I'm LITERALLY going to leave the country after graduating. I want 10+ kids, and you're lucky these days if a woman has more than 1, unless you get some 20-something used goods that already has half-breeds.
>>
>>27585279
>tfw your kids hate you and are waiting for you to die so they can inherit the broken down RV you live in
>>
>>27586964
>I don't really care to have a family.
You might say now but if you can say the same after 20 years.
>why would I want to waste my
life caring for greedy people?
They would be your children, you can teach them differently.
>>
>>27586978
>I'm LITERALLY going to leave the country after graduating. I want 10+ kids, and you're lucky these days if a woman has more than 1, unless you get some 20-something used goods that already has half-breeds.

10 kids is a lot. How do you expect to afford them all good opportunities if your time, energy, and money is stretched so thin? That seems awfully cruel.

I'd be okay with three or four if I knew we could offer them all a secure future the way I was (zero college debt, post-college cushion while getting on my feet, etc.) But having ten kids is just not smart.
>>
>>27585434
>>27585758
>>27585799
>>27585854
>>27585905
>tfw too late
>tfw on the east coast
>tfw only 5'8
>>
>>27586277
And those people are subhuman garbage who deserve to be killed
>>
The hubris it must take to yank a soul out of non existence, into this, meat. And to force a life into this, thresher.
>>
>>27586126
I fit your ride and die shit (divorce shouldn't be legal), but your selfish no kids garbage makes me hope you die a horribly painful death
>>
>>27587063
Daily reminder that suffering is a meme
>>
>>27587033
>debt free college
That's literally not going to happen you stupid cuck, unless you were born into such ridiculous wealth.

When you're in your 30s, still haven't find the "right one" and maybe moved on to be the manager at McDonalds, then it'll sink in.

>10 kids is expensive
No, it's really not. Kids don't need $500 phones, $200 sneakers, and to go to school for Postmodern Retro Feministic Art.

People making minimum wage can take care of 2-3 kids. If you're making towards $100k you could easily pay for 10+ in any American city.
>>
>>27587063
This

Why is creating life with your hands like Frankenstein's monster unethical but creating life by fucking is perfectly fine?

Why is having a kid with downsyndrome fine but the scientific recreation of a neanderthal is unethical?
>>
>>27587037
You can be my soulmate too, anon. I'd just prefer someone tall but like it doesn't matter to me that much. Like maybe 3/10.
>>
>>27587181
There's literally nothing wrong with suffering kiddo
>>
>>27587220
Whatever you say norman
>>
>>27587176
>That's literally not going to happen you stupid cuck, unless you were born into such ridiculous wealth.
I wasn't born into ridiculous wealth. My parents set aside a college fund for me. And I went to an in-state public university (think UNC) so I didn't go to a private uni with crazy tuition rates. My brother went into comp sci, I went into biology. It's not rocket science.

>People making minimum wage can take care of 2-3 kids. If you're making towards $100k you could easily pay for 10+ in any American city.

And what kind of future do most of those kids have to look forward to, exactly?
>>
>>27587220
Fine then be my gf anon
>>
>>27587308
>>27587220
l-l'm serious
>>
I would post my pic and be with any femanon here who was interested in a heartbeat, but I'm too scared of posting my picture on 4chan, let alone /r9k/. What a dilemma. Oh well, that's fuckin' life.
>>
>>27587652
If you did that I'd pretend to be a femanon to catfish you
>>
>>27587602
Okay post contact info and I will be your gf (sorry it took me too long to respond, I thought you were >>27587243)
>>
>>27586157
>put benis in vagina
>cum inside
>baby comes out
>profit
>>
>>27587750
Throwaway email
[email protected]
>>
>>27587750
>>27587831
I'll give my regular contact from there
>>
You can have kids whenever you want you dumb whore
You could have lines of men going around the block to breed you if you lowered your standards to realistic levels and didn't spend years waiting for a Chad demigod with a 6 figure income and an 8" cock
>>
>>27587831
>no reply
Okay fembot
>>
I am a lanket (6'4) with a femlet (5'1) gf. She has said she wanted to have my children. Atleast she is on the pill now right! H-haha
>>
>>27585279

men will never know that feel

the ticking body clock is brutal
>>
>>27585468
AHHHHHHH

MY NIGGA
>>
>>27588553
See >>27588289
Fuck outta here
>>
>>27588399
Pls stop yelling at me ;-; I'm not at my computer (I'm a normie loser on my cell phone) so when I get on I'll do it c:
>>
>>27588623
AIright femanon
>>
tfw no femanon with an impregnation fetish to breed with
>>
File: unnamed.png (19 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
19 KB, 300x300
Feminism and cuckoldry skype group

-fembot only
-no beta cucks
-Chad welcome

https://join.skype.com/zFLDhyacDGZv
>>
File: nERD fUCK.png (7 KB, 634x572) Image search: [Google]
nERD fUCK.png
7 KB, 634x572
>>27585279
Everyone I know who has been pregnant is a fat, whiney, stupid, and boring asshole. Not having kids is all good with me desu.
>>
File: 1458783438686.png (291 KB, 750x366) Image search: [Google]
1458783438686.png
291 KB, 750x366
>>27588666
666 trip, burn in hell
>>
>>27588757
pls no i just want to breed and create the anti christ
>>
>>27588623
Hurry fampai
>>
File: 1451018440152.jpg (50 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1451018440152.jpg
50 KB, 1280x720
>>27588526

>tfw 5'7 and want a short as fuck femanon gf

You don't know how lucky you are senpai.
Although my last gf was literally the same height as me.
>>
>>27585758
Make it at least 7
>>
>>27589292
>not a dozen
cuck
>>
whar age did femanons start getting baby crazy? 23ish? do most girls get baby crazy?
>>
>>27589712
Does it reaIIy matter?
>>
>>27588623
b-be my gf too i won't yell at you
>>
>>27590189
Fuck off beta cuck stutter faggot
>>
>>27590189
Post contact info and I will message you (along with the other anon) in a little bit c:
>>
File: abien.png (68 KB, 726x244) Image search: [Google]
abien.png
68 KB, 726x244
>>27585279
i can give you the benis in bagina if u want.
>>
>>27590215
>creating a harem of orbiters
No thanks
>>
>>27590215
[email protected]

>>27590210
can't help it, i love girls :(
>>
>>27586308
reminder that this fag got cucked hard by some kike sjw
>>
>>27590215
>"I'll be your gf"
>I'll message you too
Top kek
>>
>>27590398
I'll be everyones girlfriend I literally don't care anymore

(but the reality is that maybe one person will message me back and if they do, they'll lose interest soon enough)
>>
>>27590438
Sorry I don't play games and I don't share
>>
>>27590438
Not everyone is into cuckolding you know
>>
>>27590664
>implying I talk to any men on the internet
>implying any of these people actually respond to me
>implying I'm into cuckolding

I just want a chubby qt bf thats IT
>>
>>27590707
Then don't message stutter anon :^)
>>
>>27590726
Don't worry anon, I'll let you raise her and mine son :^)
>>
>>27590778
Or it'll end up like every ldr :^)
>>
>>27590905
She's a girl. The moment her self esteem grows a bit higher she'll be able to get almost any male anyway. I just want to spread my seed before that happens and create another "wife's son" in the US
>>
>>27585279
thank feminism

you could also go down to the daddy government to get on daddybux and get sperm from the daddy government sperm bank, to raise kids even more dependent on government daddy.
>>
>>27590707
Whatever just send the messages already
>>
>>27590995
You really sound like a ghetto nigger
Go to a sperm bank
>>
>>27590215
This is taking forever
Starting to feel like a complete waste of time
>>
File: 1380941473639.jpg (314 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1380941473639.jpg
314 KB, 720x540
>tfw no girls are ok with marriage without children

I just want someone to spend life traveling the world and having fun with, why would I want little brats tying me down?
>>
>>27591399
Shut the fuck up
People like you deserve to be alone forever and die miserable
>>
>>27591429
that's pretty harsh fampai, it's not like I murder babies or anything just because I don't want any of my own
>>
File: 1458168457146.gif (873 KB, 346x360) Image search: [Google]
1458168457146.gif
873 KB, 346x360
>>27585279
>tfw you have a 10 month old baby
I love him dearly, and I can't think of life without him but I can see why being a parent isn't for everyone.
>>
>>27590438
Is this offer still open
>>
>>27585415
the hair and eyes give off a distinctly feminine vibe

your sex starved self will pant and sweat at the mere suggestion of the concept of the vagina

I think
>>
>>27590778
how'd it go senpai
>>
>>27591503
post pictures of babby pls
>>
>>27590707
Send me a message
>>
>>27586805
Congratulations your parents were the lucky 1% of people, most people and couples aren't like that. Your dad was probably a feminist or something if he did all that too.
Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.