[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>fix myself all over from insecure fat teenager to sociable,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1425260533494.jpg (11 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1425260533494.jpg
11 KB, 250x241
>fix myself all over from insecure fat teenager to sociable, confident man
>be 23 yo KV without a lick of an idea of how or where to meet new people outside of my sausagefest circle of friends

CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP KOUHAI
>>
music/beer events. easy pussy
>>
>>27585205

>be 22
>still in pasty nerd mode, have made no effort to improve myself physicall
>have mild acne
>have had 2 girlfriends in the past and sex plenty of times

What the hell are you doing OP?
>>
>>27585302
You tell me, what the fuck did you do? Your situation is incomprehensible to me.
>>
>>27585335

I've done literally nothing, lol. I met both of my ex's through mutual friends.

The first ex I asked out after the first time I met her. We were hanging out in a group of friends and I noticed she kept looking at me so I sorta moved up to her and gently nudged her hand, she nudged back. We held hands for a while, she left later and then texted and asked what the hand thing was about. Told her I sorta maybe liked her, and she said she sorta maybe liked me and that was that.

Second ex I got set up with through my best friend. We both met each other with the intention of potentially hooking up. We did a group date thing, my best friend and his gf (who was my ex's best friend), me and my ex. We had a good time, there was a moment of opportunity later in the night, I took it, and we banged. She asked me out the next day.
>>
I'm not sure you want advice. I'll give some anyway.
Have a hobby? find a group of people doing the same thing.
Don't have a hobby? find one.
If you can get a job in a place where people seem cool, go for it.
I too used to have a circle of friends of whom I eventually grew tired but I kept hanging with them for over a year after I decided I didn't really like them anymore.
So, from my experience, get away from them as much as you can, you tie yourself to those being your friends when in reality there's no reason for you to do so.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.