[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats your favorite TV series and why is it Mr. Robot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: mr_robot_fuck_society.jpg (166 KB, 1047x1572) Image search: [Google]
mr_robot_fuck_society.jpg
166 KB, 1047x1572
Whats your favorite TV series and why is it Mr. Robot?
>>
>>27585098
What in the fuck is this shit even supposed to be?
>>
>>27585098
DUDE SOCIETY MAN SOCIETY SMOKE WEED GUCCI LMAO

just summed up the show for you ;)
>>
>>27585098
>C**K SOCIETY
You can't make this shit up
>>
>>27585098
DUDE LMAO I HAVE SOCIAL ANXIETY THATS WHY I FUCKED MY FRIEND IN THE FIRST EPISODE
>>
>>27586122
they're both junkies
>>
>>27586164
DUDE GAY JUNKIE SEX LMAO
>>
>>27586164
DUDE LMAO I AM A ROBOT
I AM SOCIALLY INEPT BUT I HAVE A DEALER
PLUS SHES A FEMALE
PLUS I FUCK HER IN THE FIRST EPISODE

DUDE TOTAL SOCIAL ANXIETY
I AM TRUE ROBOT
I AM #AWKWARD!!
>>
>>27586177
are you feeling alright, m8?
>>
>>27585098
so what's this? is he like a one of us type robot or what?

Is it r9k approved?
>>
>>27586222
It is what normies consider to be a robot.

Guy has social anxiety but fuck his dealer girl in the episode.
Guy has a top tier job.
Guy has chad face.
Guy has many skills.
It is cringy as fuck
>>
>>27586222
watch it and judge for yourself, fucking sheep
>>
>>27586222
>is he like a one of us type robot or what?
no. he's a quirky normie. checked.
>>
I'm a schizo drug addict and I couldn't make it through the first episode. I kept cringing really hard. As shitty as my life is, at least I'm not a huge fucking twat like that guy.
>>
I love it how this show makes robots so mad
>>
File: 1449963816902.png (73 KB, 454x453) Image search: [Google]
1449963816902.png
73 KB, 454x453
>>27586258
>Guy has social anxiety but fuck his dealer girl in the episode.
>guy with social anxiety
>has sex
>with a girl
>that's also a drug dealing stacy
>>
>>27585098
Okay from now on we call it Mr. Normie.
That sounds good.
Mr. Normie
>>
Woah if you consider Elliot a "normie" I really feel sorry for you guys, your lives are literal excrement
>>
>>27587460
>Elliot

literally who?
>>
>>27587514
The mc of the show.

The show is nice. I watched it because I like IT stuff.

He fucks his dealer in the first episode, yes. The first episode is not a summary of his life until that point, but when the wheels start moving.

I'd say watch it and judge by yourself. He's not a robot in the /r9k/ sense, but a troubled, yet functioning adult.

I liked it.
>>
>>27587460
>>27587849
The others in this thread are taking it to extremes, but dude, that's the literal definition of a normie.

>Is able to have sex with a girl
>Is found attractive by any women at all

That is a normie. I know that in ordinary society there is a much wider spectrum of what is considered "normal", but from a robot's perspective the idea of someone who can easily attain affection and sex calling themselves "weird" is bullshit.

Yes I know it's a fictional character, but it's the principle of it. And the fact that there are people like this all over the world who legitimately think they're "weirdos/creeps" because they're slightly unhinged drug addicts, even though they have a girlfriend/FWB or fuck girls on the regular.
>>
>>27588035
He didn't attained affection easily, do you even watched the show?
>>
>>27585098
>he's a normie
trashed
>>
>>27587460
Maybe you should not be here then? He is an attractive man with skills who has sex. How is that not a normie? Why the fuck would you think he is not a chad? He is a huge chad. We are deformed and can hardly speak, we receive disability money because we can not do anything. Why would you come here of all places with the idiot teenagers?
>>
>>27585098
The Sopranos faggot.
>>
File: HackersOnSteroids.webm (639 KB, 960x552) Image search: [Google]
HackersOnSteroids.webm
639 KB, 960x552
>>27585098
For the real hardcore hacker shit there's only one true movie:

Hackers (1995)
>>
>>27589940
>who has sex
why do you all put sex in a pedestal like that?
the girl he has sex with it's a loser junkie, and their relationship was quite awkward at the beginning, he only fucked her because she was a major junkie living next door.
If the guy was a chad he would not have problems going to his friend's birthday and socializing with all the normies there.
And the guy is not attractive, come on! he looks like a frog
>>
>>27590164
>the girl he has sex with it's a loser junkie, and their relationship was quite awkward at the beginning, he only fucked her because she was a major junkie living next door.

None of us here could do that. If we tried to get sex from a "major junkie living next door", we would be rejected.

That is the difference between us and normies, real or fictional.
>>
>>27590164
Yeah and /r9k/ is ironic. Nobody pees in bottles.
>>
>>27590240
I really hope so, it's a lot more wore work emptying a bunch of bottles than just peeing in the toilet
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.