[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
true red flags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: charlie-cooper-067-06.jpg (100 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
charlie-cooper-067-06.jpg
100 KB, 600x900
I've seen too many bullshit redflag threads and it's beginning to piss me off. You picky little shits have absurd standards, yet you don't weed out crazy bitches.
Dyed hair isn't that big of a deal, (some folks think it's funny, others like to try new things).

I'll start with my list
>smokes cigarettes
>not from an educated background (i.e. parents didn't go to college or don't have professional jobs, no blue collar)
>does illicit drugs (weed is tolerable, but in moderation)
>has no identifiable father
>has issues at home (i.e. abusive parents, alcoholic parents, controlling parents)
>has sold herself for drugs/ only dated someone for material goods
>dated much older dudes in the past
>only goal in life is to have children or expects you do everything
> life is consumed by mainstream media
>doesn't like animated shows/video games or thinks they are childish (I have worked at videogame studios and vfx houses in the past
>not interested in other cultures
>extreme anger fits
>any racist tenancies or racists parents

Am I missing anything?
Inb4 buttmad stormfags charge this thread
>>
File: redflag.jpg (5 KB, 250x201) Image search: [Google]
redflag.jpg
5 KB, 250x201
here is a true red flag
>>
>>27584961

Can you explain how the controlling parents one would affect me if I'm dating her?
>>
>drinking
>not saving her virginity for marriage
>tatooes or piercings other than earings
>>
>parents arnt still together with a good relationship

only one you need for either gender
>>
>>27585328

on the surface obviously they'll get in the way of your relationship and not let her go out at certain times or whatever bs, less obvious is she'll do the same shit to you eventually
>>
>>27584961
>any racist tenancies
>tenancies
possession of land or property as a tenant.
Hoo boy, Jamal, you are not making a good case for yourself.
Anyway, nobody's totally racially neutral- that's kind of an impossible expectation, we're raised in a society built upon racial hierarchies with all that interwoven into everything we see since we're born.
If you're too adamant about it, you'll get one of those creepy self-effacing on grounds of racial privilege girls who exoticize other races and are stuck in a bizarre masochistic bent about the issue of race.
>>
>>27584961
Talk about absurd standards.

>not from an educated background
>doesn't like animated shows/video games

None of these are all that bad, OP.
>>
>>27584961
I could write a whole Encyclopedia about my redflags and why I think they're redflags, but I'll just give you this one
>She has a buzzcut
Or a "pixie", or whatever the fuck you call it when she shaves the side of her hair and leaves the rest intact. It's been an universal flag so far, I'll leave it to you to guess why.
>>
>Blue hair or having a rainbow for hair
>Smokes
>Does weed or other illicit drugs
All the people that i've known wiht this characteristics have daddy issues or mental problems
>>
>>27585598
>implying uneducated people don't live lives filled with drama, disease and welfare
>>
>doesn't hate niggers and jews
>>
let's see.

>smokes cigarettes
>has issues at home (my father is an alcoholic, i barely see him because of this)
>life is consumed by the mainstream media (kind of, i follow a lot of celebrities i admire, does that qualify?)
>any racist tenancies or racist parents (my dad is racist)

til i am a red flag, fuck
;_;
>>
>>27585877
>implying educated people don't succumb to the exact same bullshit
>>
>>27585561
>Jamal,
not even close stormfag
spellcheck fucked it up
/pol/ ->

>>27585598
lemmie guess
deep south or midwest right?

a ton of horrid philosophies come from blue collar families or rednecks without education. I am speaking from experience. They are more than likely to have a fuck up home.

>doesn't like animated shows/video games
It's my work field

GOOD OLD AMERICA IS ALL I NEED

>>27585913
yeah fuck off cunt
>>
>>27584961
I agree except that most animated shows are childish. Sorry to day it but it's a fact.
>>
>>27585924

they don't since they have this magical thing called delayal of gratification
>>
>>27585979
>put one vaguely racist nudge in a pretty reasonable post
Well OP, I hope that one day you make a very special lady and her son very happy.
Calarts, right?
I assume that's where someone like you graduated in wacky kartoons 4 kidz from?
>>
>>27586176
elaborate please.

>>27586221
>Calarts, right?
damn straight
>>
>>27584961
>any tattoos at all
>smokes anything or does any drugs
>is anything more than an occasional drinker
>identifies as a feminist
>majored in something non-marketable like gender studies
>no career
>mostly male friends
>is atheist
>only hobbies include drinking wine and watching netflix
>actively uses social media

Most of these are complete deal breakers for me
>>
>>27584961
>Bitches about stupid red flags
>Post some retarded red flags.

Bravo.
>>
File: 1427024379457.png (49 KB, 171x200) Image search: [Google]
1427024379457.png
49 KB, 171x200
>>27584961
>does illicit drugs (weed is tolerable)
>doesn't like animated shows/video games or thinks they are childish
>any racist tenancies or racists parents

Is OP a nu-male or just a faggot?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.