[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it a thing to beat up the guy when your girlfriend cheats
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: huoraa turpaan.png (201 KB, 801x731) Image search: [Google]
huoraa turpaan.png
201 KB, 801x731
Why is it a thing to beat up the guy when your girlfriend cheats on you?

I mean if the guy was your friend or something like that then he would be liable to be loyal to you and respect your relationship with her, but if he's not then why the fuck would he care about you? You're just some sucker whose girlfriend he's fucking, he isn't obliged to be responsible to you.

Its the woman who decides to cheat, why does it even matter who she cheats with? Its you she's cheating on, the choice is hers, the guy just provides the dick. Why not beat her up instead? She's the one who's supposed to be loyal to you and who betrayed you.
>>
>>27584508
men are supposed to understand honor

anyone who did that to me, if i had a gf, and the guy knew she was in a relationship, he would get rekt
>>
>>27584508
Men are trained not to beat up women so they take out their frustrations on the man, the socially acceptable target of violence
>>
>>27584546
This. However if neither know you should both beat up the girl
>>
>>27584546
You fucking enabling cuck

If I found out my gf/bf was cheating on me, I'd kick their teeth in for being an unloyal whore. Fuck the other guy, they can keep the used trashed for all I care
>>
>>27584579
obviously i would trash the girl, but i wouldnt beat her up because i dont want to go to jail
>>
It's to assert dominance over the guy and thereby get her back.
>>
In nature, most animals would do both.

You beat up the guy to show that you are more powerful than him.
Then you punish your mate for their transgression.
>>
>>27584508
Its because deep down every man understands women are irrational and childlike and cannot really be held responsible for their actions.

When a guy fucks your girlfriend its like he was stealing your car. Its your property so you fuck him up.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.