[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does r9k think about...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 6742420_f260.jpg (22 KB, 260x347) Image search: [Google]
6742420_f260.jpg
22 KB, 260x347
Wearing hats or beanies in public?
Id like to be able to wear them, but faggy teenagers and liberal numales/SJWs have completely ruined them.
So what's r9k's opinion about hats and beanies? Degenerate or no?
>>
>>27584438
If you wear hats for fashion you're fedora-tier.

If you wear them because it's cold outside or bright as fuck or to hide your greasy fuckin hair because you didn't feel like showering that's fine.
>>
Nothing wrong with a baseball cap in summer and a beanie in winter, it helps hide my balding and is easier than trying to style my hair just so for the same effect
>>
File: il_570xN.703855379_jgke.jpg (61 KB, 570x428) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.703855379_jgke.jpg
61 KB, 570x428
i wear a cap because im lazy and apathetic about my hair
>>
>>27584438
That's like saying SJWs ruined shirts, hats have and will always be popular
>>
I wear a rolled up balaclava in winter

I dunno what you're on about with sjws ruining that shit because i just look several degrees more suspicious when i do.

It's pretty comfy though
>>
Why do you honestly care about what other people think?
>>
File: 1445447175984.png (264 KB, 380x458) Image search: [Google]
1445447175984.png
264 KB, 380x458
>>27584438
Nothing more gross than a person that wears a smelly fucking beanie 24/7 to cover up his greasy hair or bald spot
>>
>>27584879
But... That's the reason I want to wear one...
;_;
>>
>>27584438
I spent 4 years wearing a cap in college. I felt restless whenever I left home without it.
>>
How is wearing a hat now degenerate
>>
>>27584438
>>27584541
>liberal numales/SJWS
>fedora-tier

holy fucking kek
i know you guys are robots but how can allow 4chan to encapsulate your view of reality this completely

how can something so common be "ruined?" are jeans ruined too because people you dislike wear them?
>>
>>27584879
But I do this...
>>
Hats aren't 'fashionable' right now but if you're wearing one for practical reasons literally who gives a fuck.
>>
I've worn a hat or a beanie every day for the last two years
>>
Thank for all for giving me perspective on this.
I feel much more comfortable with wearing beanies in public now.
>>
I wear a beanie all the time because my hair looks like shit.

Though I may start wearing hats now because its starting to get hot as hell and I don't want the sun in my eyes.
>>
>Id like to be able to wear them, but faggy teenagers and liberal numales/SJWs have completely ruined them.
So what's r9k's opinion about hats and beanies? Degenerate or no?
Jesus christ fucking kill yourself
I swear there is nobody more self conscious than fucking /pol/fags
>>
You sound like a gigantic faggot. How the fuck have you gotten so deep into the 4chan mentality that you let people you never met ruin one of the most common pieces of head wear.
>>
>>27584879
Whenever I see guys with hats or beanies on that's the first thing that comes to mind.
>>
I already look like a hipster so yeh i wear the beanies.
>>
File: oblah.jpg (94 KB, 608x608) Image search: [Google]
oblah.jpg
94 KB, 608x608
I wish I could look good with a hat. maybe when i'm rich
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.