[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
An average white woman in 2016 has the same sex market value
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7
File: 1449415815455.jpg (106 KB, 1400x721) Image search: [Google]
1449415815455.jpg
106 KB, 1400x721
An average white woman in 2016 has the same sex market value as a 7/10 billionaire white male. This is fact. If a slim white girl killed you no one would give a fuck. If you killed a slim white girl you would be publicly lynched and your abhorrent crime would lead to 15 new laws being instated.
>>
>>27584411
>This is fact
Then certainly you can provide a source to this fact.
>>
>>27584439
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY8rzo4Ik4M
>>
>>27584467
A youtube tinder "experiment" isn't a source.
>>
50% of women realize their power in high school and use it then. These are disgusting. The other 50% don't realize it until well after puberty and high school when they become sluts in university. These are the ones you want to take advantage of while you're in high school, cause they'll feel lucky to be with you and feel worthless at the same time
>>
>>27584690
Did you watch the video? What was the problem with it? Why won't you accept it?
>>
>>27584690
Yes it is you massive normieshit
>>
>>27584975
nigga there's more to life than tinder
>>
how is being a handsome chad hard mode?
>>
File: ECKHART-TOLLE.jpg (352 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
ECKHART-TOLLE.jpg
352 KB, 2000x1000
>believing the meme that sex is the end goal in life and not spiritual enlightenment

kek
>>
>>27584411
do you think everyone would have forgotten that fraternity brother jailed in North Korea by now if he was a sorority sister?
>>
>>27584998
Getting girls is easy for handsome Chad but other than that he still won't have his life handed out to him like a woman will. A pretty woman can just marry a rich guy and be set for life, never having to work a day. Like Trump's wives.
>>
>>27584990
>nigga there's more to life than tinder
give me a study that shows different results, ONE
>>
File: 1454802725780.png (70 KB, 219x160) Image search: [Google]
1454802725780.png
70 KB, 219x160
>>27584411
>average white woman has the same SMV as a 7/10 billionaire white male
>NEETs ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS
>>
>>27585054
yea, billionaire is a bit too much. an ordinary millionaire would do, though.
>>
>>27584411
it's always niggers and chinks who try to spread this self hatred on to us- piss off - tip your fedora while your at it
>>
>>27585007
she would be free already and Pyongyang would be a smoldering crater
>>
>>27585040
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/31/77-minutes-tinder_n_6082468.html

notice how 77 minutes is not a whole day

more to life than tinder senpai
>>
>>27584411
>An average white woman in 2016 has the same sex market value as a 7/10 billionaire white male

No she doesn't. Look at the girls hanging around rich and famous men (anyone from athletes to CEOs). They're not banging average girls, they're banging the hottest girls out there. Just look at Miranda Kerr and the guy who founded snapchat, or "Instagram Celebrities" and wealthy pro athletes/musicians.
>>
>>27585033
yeah but she then has to have sex with old wrinkly billionaires or autistic startup founders
>>
>>27585172
what a horrible fate! she gets everything handed out to her for exchange of having sex occasionally with a non-chad guy!
>>
Fixed this bullshit chart.
"Life as an average-male is harder than life as a homely female"

Get over yourself. If anything life as an ugly girl is worse than life as an average male
>>
>>27585126
>They're not banging average girls,
But they do bang average girls. If you have sex with 1000 women it's likely that most are not "hot". Now whether or not they MARRY average girls is something else
>>
File: 1459626349890real.png (502 KB, 1400x721) Image search: [Google]
1459626349890real.png
502 KB, 1400x721
>>27585290
Omitted the pic
>>
>>27585290
No it is not
Even fat ugly women get orbiters if they try
>>
>>27584411
the average male:
>excels professionally at some hobby whether its sports, music literature
>has a strong career lined up for him from rigorous studying, and restless hard work
>goes to the gym religiously and enjoys it
>is a nice person, has many friends and is loyal. Doesn't expect much from a partner
the average female:
>a little bit overweight because being skinny is unrealistic
>face caked in makeup
>doesn't have any hobbies or interests besides netflix
>incredibly emotionally manipulative, thinks they are out of your league while at the same time tells everyone they are insecure and expects you to be all the shit above otherwise you're lazy
>has dozens of male friends
>does not respect you and does not appreciate your company
>picking from them forces you to weigh faults, and measure who is the least shit person meanwhile picking from guys is measuring who is the most talented
>>
>>27585304
I'd say this is pretty accurate

trouble is guys on r9k are either far left or the next guy over so it really doesn't help us, changing the pic
>>
>>27585290
>If anything life as an ugly girl is worse than life as an average male
Actually that's been disproven by dating website studies. Ugly girls get hundreds of messages, where as average guys get slim to none. And before you say "oh they just want sex", many of them want actual relationships.
>>
>>27585304
Better, although that is just the "easier" ranking. I think Chad would be #1 on how enjoyable the life is and Stacy #2. Small but important difference.
>>
>>27585115
>i cant find anything the post
kek, also the article you posted seemed to imply thats a lot of time
>>
File: Evan_Spiegel.jpg (189 KB, 776x852) Image search: [Google]
Evan_Spiegel.jpg
189 KB, 776x852
>>27585172
>autistic startup founders
Pic related is the founder of Snapchat.
He looks like an alpha Chad to me.
>>
File: 063.jpg (451 KB, 1100x887) Image search: [Google]
063.jpg
451 KB, 1100x887
>current year
>people still care about filthy, smelly, 3DPD whores

kek
>>
>>27585304
No. Even a chad has to work for his looks and going through the trouble of getting women. The difference between ugly female and good looking one is just the range of potential partners they can select from.

Just give up, roastie. You dont belong here
>>
>tfw your face resembles far left

just fuck my shit up genetics-senpai
>>
>>27585492
Chad doesnt have to work for his looks, or anything he has for that matter. Hes just naturally successful at everything he does. Betas following leredpill are the ones who need to try, and I took this exact shit into consideration when I moved Chad from hard to easy. Chad isn't just an average guy who got his shit together, he was born into it.
Chad's athletic and healthy because he likes sports, not because he pays any special attention to diet and exercise.
Chad looks good and dresses well because he has a natural sense of aesthetics, not because he browsed /fa/.
He good with women because he's just always confident in himself and daring - not because he repeats retarded canned openers and PUA mantras in his head.

What you inherit determines everything.

When a woman is ugly, she ceases to possess the only trait that dons the female with any special value or worth to speak of. Infact, I find it arguable that the homely girl is closer to nightmare than the average man. Not only is she ignored like a man when she doesnt have female beauty, she doesnt even have the potentiality to make up for it because she doesnt have any of the intelligence, charisma or strength that an average male still does.
>>
>>27586712
>When a woman is ugly, she ceases to possess the only trait that dons the female with any special value or worth to speak of. Infact, I find it arguable that the homely girl is closer to nightmare than the average man. Not only is she ignored like a man when she doesnt have female beauty, she doesnt even have the potentiality to make up for it because she doesnt have any of the intelligence, charisma or strength that an average male still does.
except thats horseshit. as said above, dating sites have proved that even the ugliest women have many, many more men willing to take them than average looking guys,
>>
>be 4/10 male
>acquire currency
>purchase prostitutes & sexbots

The future is coming and the only thing that women care about as much as Chad's dick is money.
>>
>>27586775
But now you're applying our own male definition of success (bedding as many women as possible) to females, which is a mistake; women do best having monogamy with a good man, and generally want this. Having as much sex as possible for women almost always results in the 29/31 disaster.
There will always be men willing to sleep with fatties and uggoes, you and I both know they hardly qualify as "good men".
>>
>>27586712
>I find it arguable that the homely girl is closer to nightmare than the average man
I disagree, the common difference I find between Men and Women, is that there is a wider gap between the worst men and best men than there is between worst women and best women.
Women don't seem to be able to potentially achieve as much as men but on the flipside they have more security than men. So I'd say that Chad goes at the top but normal man and ugly man are below ugly woman due to that lack of security.
>>
>>27587032
and you're making the classic female fallacy that men on dating sites only want sex.
>>
>>27585304
Fuck
This
Normie
White knight
Reddit
Shit

So called fembots disprove this shit evey single fucking day.
The 'normal' difficulty girl still gets Chad, still doesn't have to work as hard as Chad, still doesn't have to put in as much effort into her personality as Chad and gets gets to marry him and live happily ever after.
This fucking board is just fucking normies now wtf.
>>
>>27586712
Yes,Chad still has to work for everything he has. He doesn't magically get an impossibly ripped body because of genetics, despite what fatties think. He still went to college and worked hard there for his degree. The ugly woman just browses Netflix and likes food and demands Chad.
>>
>>27586712

chad was literally taught these things by observing what is around him
>>
>>27584411
Ugly women don't have it easier than attractive men. Switch their places.
>>
>>27585040
Show me one study that corroborates it. Because otherwise it's anecdotal, which can be refuted with another anecdote.
>>
>>27585309
>Thinking the average male does any of this
Does your dad do almost that?
>>
How much sex market value does a 4/10 black female have relative to an average white woman and billionaire chad?
>>
File: 1459629188170.png (115 KB, 255x518) Image search: [Google]
1459629188170.png
115 KB, 255x518
nightmare difficulty is the most fun
>>
>>27588016
normies seem to this so, otherwise you dont deserve a gf. Also yeah, most guys are like that
My dad has a great career, is a boss, goes to the gym daily, plays piano and guitar and is a great person
I am going to uni for a career, did great in school, look good, play piano, yet still I am bellow average
>>27587970
>Show me one study that corroborates it
lol tinder released data showing this but whenever its posted normans dismiss it. Its still better than nothing
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.