[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here's why I'm going to hell. >Be me >2010 >My
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Hellish.png (52 KB, 272x363) Image search: [Google]
Hellish.png
52 KB, 272x363
Here's why I'm going to hell.

>Be me
>2010
>My great grandfather was at our house
>He was in WWII, but he fought for the USSR
>Because of this every once in a while I would put anti-soviet Nazi propaganda and play the Nazi anthem
>One day, April fools
>I decide to dress my friend as a Nazi and had him point a gun at him
>Triggered his PTSD
>He kicked my friend in the balls and walked out as fast as he could
>When my parents found out my dad beat me so bad I started bleeding
>My friend stooped talking to me
>Most regrettable part is my great grandfather died months after that
>I never apologized
>A few weeks ago, I was cleaning the attic
>I look though his stuff
>Metals, letters, bullets, etc
>Had my grandfather translate the letters
>"...I only hope that when I die, I'm surrounded by a loving an respectful family." he said in a note he wrote while he was in Poland
I feel like absolute shit, but some of you guys must have done something as bad, right?

I really wonder what part of hell I'm going to.
>>
>>27584187
what the fuck anon

fucking what the fuck mate
>>
>>27584187
burn i hell you son of a hero.
your grandfather in the level of heaven meant for herosis watching you waste your life that he fought to preserve.
you will never get the chance to apologize in hell you asshole.
if i ever see you im going to spit in your face.
>>
>>27584187
What you're going to hell for is stealing my memes, you faggot.
>>
How could you have thought that was a good idea? You knew he fought in a war you fucking retard, so why do it.
>>
File: 1459544019824.jpg (42 KB, 486x572) Image search: [Google]
1459544019824.jpg
42 KB, 486x572
>>27584187
Wow. That's bad. Really really bad. I don't have anything even close, but I have this random story:

>be in grade 2 or 3
>always walk home from school
>on my walks home I would harass these two older kids to push me into snowbanks and stuff
>I don't know why, but this continued for a couple of months
>one day I get bored, told my parents that I'm being bullied
>distinctly remember the kids sitting in the principal's office, crying, desperately pleading with their parents and my parents to listen to the truth
>I just sat there and pretended to cry so I wouldn't have to say anything
>the kids get expelled from my school
The worst part is that I totally forgot about this story because I moved to a different city a couple of years later. I probably ruined the lives of two normal kids for no particular reason.
>>
>>27584358
What a dick, what was going in your mind when you did that? How could you forget about something like that?
>>
File: nazi.jpg (57 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
nazi.jpg
57 KB, 333x500
>>27584187
good job anon, that filthy commie bastard had it coming

SIEG HEIL
>>
>>27584394
>what was going in your mind when you did that?
I don't really know, I was a pretty disturbed child and I'm pretty fucked up in general. Like I said, I was just bored and always angry so I took it out on strangers.

>How could you forget about something like that?
I have no idea, I have a lot of pretty weird stories about mean things I've done to people. Thankfully I've become a much better person, and part of it was remembering all the shitty things I've done to people.
>>
>>27584249
ill never give them back just give up faggot
>>
>>27584612
>I have a lot of pretty weird stories about mean things I've done to people.
Story time?
>>
>>27584358
wow what a faggot you were fucking with normies since a young age.
i never thought of this but it is okay to fuck with adult normies, but when you fuck with normie kids it isnt okay but whats even worse is you probably turned them into robot neets like us, and thats way worse of a crime.
>i once gave a kid a burple nurple to a kid in my first grade class for no reason.
>i have no idea why i did it but i got suspended
>best thing for me it turned out i got sendt to a public school for the rest of primary school
>i learned the streets and how rough it was i was one tough niglet.
>im now 7th in my class of 70 students and im looking forward to getting my eagle and a great career as a military officer.
>>
>>27584187
Your grandfather probably raped dozen of women, you'll meet him in hell don't worry.
>>
>>27584444
Nice nazi get
>>
>>27584187
You piece of shit deserve nothing
>>
>>27585182
I hope you mean your eagle scout and not becoming a full bird in the military, because that's not realistic at all
>>
>USSR

Yeah raping and killing people across Europe he was such a hero, RIP ;_;7
>>
File: why is the ocean black.jpg (62 KB, 648x880) Image search: [Google]
why is the ocean black.jpg
62 KB, 648x880
>>27585182
>i never thought of this but it is okay to fuck with adult normies, but when you fuck with normie kids it isnt okay but whats even worse is you probably turned them into robot neets like us, and thats way worse of a crime.
I feel like a dick about it to be honest, and there's nothing I can ever do to fix it, but I'm genuinely sorry I did it. I hope they're doing well.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.