[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Someone here experienced with varicocele? I have one on my left
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
Someone here experienced with varicocele? I have one on my left testicle for around 10 years now. I'm 24 and i noticed my sperm is kind of clear (pic related). Should I be worried about that or could it be because I masturbate on a daily base? I'm gonna wait some days before the next time jerking off but right now I'm a bit afraid as I wanna get kids in future.
I probably go to the doc within the next days but still would be glad to hear some advices from you.
>>
>>27583978
You're just masterbating too much, I wouldn't worry yourself over it.

A quick google search tells me that the evidence for whether or no variocele causes infertility is inconclusive, and occurs in 15-30% of males... so that rare. Again, I wouldn't worry. Just stop jerking so much.
>>
>>27584061
*not that rare

sorry
>>
>>27583978
Your parents are secretly giving you estrogen in very small doses through your whole life, you will probably be sterile soon.
I hope you found a nice girl name yesterday while posting on 4chinz, you will need it.
>>
>>27583978
That's not varicocele, that's just too much masturbating.

Varicocele is sitting upright at 4 AM and begging you fall asleep like that because it is the only position in which your testicles do not feel so uncomfortable and tender that any muscles near and below your waist are constantly tensed up because the feeling of the varicoceled veins moving up and down inside your body as your testicles move up and down is so indescribably uncomfortable it borderlines intense pain.

Source: I CAN'T WAKE UP
>>
>>27584061
Thanks a lot. I'm gonna masturbate less and look at the result. But now I feel better.

>>27584139
Sounds awful anon. All the best to you. And thanks!
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.