[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>make a thread >get 2 replies at most >post in a thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1447971548187.gif (749 KB, 500x269) Image search: [Google]
1447971548187.gif
749 KB, 500x269
>make a thread
>get 2 replies at most
>post in a thread
>everyone stops talking in it
>type something in discord
>everyone just stops talking
>make a comment IRL trying to join in on a conversation
>people LITERALLY just completely ignore me

What is going on?
Is everything i say insignificant?
Am I a ghost?
>>
>shadowbanned by god
Harsh
>>
>>27583919
The first six can be explained because /r9k/ has a shit attention span, look at the catalog. Most threads have just a few replies.

The last two ones mean they hate you and consider your opinion less valuable than trash, don't try to join conversations, just talk to people who talk to you.
>>
Same for me anon.
Same for me.
>>
>>27584037
>>27583919
here are my empathetic (you)s for you two

I feel the same way
>>
File: noresponse.gif (337 KB, 798x395) Image search: [Google]
noresponse.gif
337 KB, 798x395
>make post
>nobody replies and it sinks all the way to page 9
>reset IP
>samefag in thread
>thread goes on to get 100+ replies
I don't get that one at all.
>>
>>27584092
OPs don't get (You)s.

>This comment wasn't original

Fucking newfags are ruining this site, I swear.
>>
File: Energetic_satorin_29.jpg (253 KB, 950x1350) Image search: [Google]
Energetic_satorin_29.jpg
253 KB, 950x1350
>>27583919
No, you just shouldn't give a fuck about being ignored. Sometimes people reply, sometimes they don't, when you're introverted and don't have much charisma it's normal to get ignored most of the time. That's for real life.

Online, maybe you just say uninteresting shit or you don't talk enough for people to notice you. If you join one of those big chatrooms of course no one will notice you. Stop being a crybaby and stop expecting people to pay attention to every little thing you say. And if you want long conversations with someone who acknowledges your existence and pays attention to what you say get some steam or skype friends.
>>
>>27584123
OP's get (OP) (You) don't they? I haven't made a thread in a while so I may have forgotten.

Don't be so hostile faggot
>>
>>27584096
The problem is, this post is the kind that gets replies when interesting shit like greentext stories and hobby threads get shot down instantly. 4chan only responds to bait nowadays.
>>
>>27584185
I did get (OP) (You)s

>>27584135
>Stop being a crybaby and stop expecting people to pay attention to every little thing you say.
>assumptions
>>
>>27583919
I am like that in real life, completely invisible
>>
>>27583919
quit being a dumbass
quit baiting and people will respond
>>
>>27584204
If you foster it with samefaggotry, it can sometimes thrive.
I think people don't want to be the first posters in a thread and want to jump in while everything's already lively.
>>
>>27584335
as this anon said >>27584204 baiting and being a dumbass is what gets you replies. not sure what you are talking about...
>>
>>27583985
reminds me of that one black mirror episode. the christmas one.
>>
you are how you project yourself brother, please just say what you want to say louder than everyone else
>>
>>27583919

What boards are you using?
Some of the really fast boards require you to samefag with a phone if you're trying to actually post something interesting or just bait like crazy. Example: /v/

Also, Discord is pretty bad. Every last Discord server is a circlejerk that you cant take part in. There's a reason we dont post chatrooms here.
>>
>>27584440
k senpai I'll try this next time. I have always had difficulties raising my voice so.
>>
>>27584523
mostly just /r9k/ and /g/
I'll try the phone thing thanks.

And yeah I was slowly starting to realize that about discord.
>>
>>27584368
Still, it's pretty fucked that you have to samefag the start of a thread to get the same amount of notice that a bait thread does. Maybe I'm just browsing the wrong boards; as an aside, there's a been a pretty noted decline of quality in my two main boards (/vr/ and /asp/) within the last year. Not sure if this is just a local thing of if this is the case with all of 4chan.
>>
>>27584602
>/r9k/ and /g/

There's your problem. /r9k/ hasn't provided good conversation since the "Feels era", and /g/ is (sadly) just another /v/ shitposting playground now.
>>
Maybe youre just awkward. In my class theres this (probably autistic) guy thats usually quiet, but hes really really awkward, and im not sure he knows it himself. Sometimes he'll try to join the conversation just by quoting what someone said or making a completely unrelevant comment. At first we tried talking to him, but it was so bad that we just ignore him now.

just kill urself
>>
>>27584703
kek. I will

>>27584701
fug
>>
>>27583919
Witnessed

non-original comment
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.