[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I take steroids for a year, then immediately stop. Will anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: aaaaaa.jpg (107 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaa.jpg
107 KB, 1200x600
If I take steroids for a year, then immediately stop.
Will anything happen? Will I rapidly lose my gains?

I'm trying to figure out why people take steroids for many years, when they already got their gains, I'm not trying to look like a balloon or anything, and my dick/balls will grow back if I stop taking them.

A year of small genitals is a small price to pay for an entire youth of being ripped.
>>
>>27583660
If you keep training and eating properly, then you will keep like 30-60%.

You better know what you're doing though, or ur in for a world of pain.
>>
>>27583660
Go to /fit/ before you kill yourself or break your dick.
>>
1. post this on /fit/
Second of all, you will experience terrible side effects from not going on post-cycle drugs and not tapering off.
III) If you did everything properly and went off roids, you would keep as much mass as is within your natty limit to have.
>>
Your balls will not recover...

and you could suffer a stroke if you stop immediately.
>>
>>27583660
>Will I rapidly lose my gains?

if you stop steroids and aren't lifting you will lose all of your gains.

Your balls will shrink but come back eventually. Your dick is more likely to get bigger than smaller, btw.

There are risks and protocols and you seem to be unaware of either of those so I advise you not go near it.
>>
>>27583660
They stay on cycle because a roided physique like pic related is not possible to attain or maintain naturally.
>>
>>27583660
You will lose a lot of your gains but I'm pretty sure once you taken steroids the cell nucleuses in your body are modified or some shit and your natural potential is increased by a bit permanently
>>
A lot of guys on the juice end up getting cancer from it. Not to mention heart problems. Also gyno clawhatthefucks it called basically you grow tits, if you want them gone they have to be surgically removed.
From what I know when you start taking roids it shuts down your bodies natural production that's why your nuts shrink. This can be a permanent effect, not just the nut shrinkage but your body not producing testosterone naturally anymore can be permanent.

Take a look at guys that stop taking it like Jay Cutler, you probably wouldn't be able to tell her was on it after he lowers his dose and isn't competing in bodybuilding anymore he was probably on HgH too but still those guys lose a TON of size even if they're still on a lot of guys you wouldn't think are on them because they aint the size of a bodybuilder actually are.

Steroids probably aint worth it unless you got money riding on it. Like a lot of money.
>>
>>27584655
>drugs are bad! They kill your everything!
That's simply not true

The majority of steroid users experience increased agitation and aggression. A slight majority may experience skin problems like acne or rashes. All those other issues are in the significant minority.

Steroids don't turn you into Jay Cutler. Steroids turn you into you except more muscular. In studies they've determined that muscle gain, at least in the average male, was more significant in those that used testosterone and didn't train than those who didn't use.

Remember that testosterone levels among people vary greatly. Healthy ranges could literally have someone have twice as much testosterone as you, do you really think there's going to be serious issue in just increases your test to the high healthy limit? I think not

Steroids are complicated though and a large dedication if you want to inject and not do it stupidly. I would never use them short of legally because: 1) It's not worth jail, 2)I don't want to become dependant on yet another thing in life and 3)Natural gains through gym seem to be adequately desirable to me, I think focusing so intensely on fitness just for an ego is a waste of a life. People should use steroids if they're looking to compete in something, not for some juvenile shit.
>>
>>27584857
Alright pipe down you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. Steroids have a lot of negative effects. Go look at body builders that were big in the 70's and are all retired now. Cancer and heart problems. Even arnie had part of a pig heart transplanted into his cause his was all fucked up.

Yes, steroids turn you into jay cutler, taking roids and working hard is a fucking meme because they make their living doing drugs they're not suppose to take. They take A LOT of steroids and HgH to get that big. I've followed this stuff for years. Actually on youtube lookup boston lloyd he has been really open about doing steroids which is really taboo in body building because it's technically illegal and not suppose to be allowed. Check out his before and after pictures when he used vs didn't and tell me it's not steroids that make guys that size.

There are a lot of side effects to the things. Honestly guys like body builders are walking lab experiments because there isn't that much scientific research done with test subjects there kind of like guineapigs.

If it were legal I would probably do them so I could train harder and recover faster.
>>
>>27585120
You're listening to people taking a cocktail of drugs to be at competition level bodybuilding and you're using that to say "look at these people, steroids have lots of bad side effects".

Look up bios3training if you want another guy who talks roids.

Anyway, stop your shit, retard.
>>
>>27585185
I don't need to look up people taking roids, I know enough already, what is it with you millennials getting set off and going nuts when someone says drugs are bad and can harm you? Are you mad the D.A.R.E. program over exaggerated some of the harmfulness of some stuff for casual users?
I seriously just stated some of the lesser known effects and not the boring long ass list of well known side effects from steroids and you sperg out. You must of grew up in a house coated in lead paint or something to act that dumb about potential side effects, if it's stated it can happen it's because it has been observed to happen. You're not a special unique snow flake if you dodge major negative consequences once or twice. You don't hear about the problems with people on steroids from users because they're involved until they're off it because they're fucking addicts. They'll even tell you don't take it unless you got a recovery cycle because you become physically addicted to it from it shutting down your natural production. Besides they're all looking for the positive effect gains they already made up their minds that the good outweights the bad before they even start.
Moron.
>>
>>27583660
What happens is you have normal testosterone levels right now, you do steroids and shoot your testosterone levels up, and you're basically telling your body it doesn't need to produce it anymore. If you stop taking steroids your body wont produce the same test levels it was normally producing.
>>
File: Rousimar-Palhares-2.jpg (76 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Rousimar-Palhares-2.jpg
76 KB, 1280x720
>>27583660

>for a year

You don't take them for a year, you'd get fucked up. They're taken in short cycles for a reason.

>>27586001
>>27585120

Wait...you mean...taking a fuckton of powerful drugs you don't know much about is dangerous?

WHO KNEW?!?!?!

Cut the shit cocksucker. This guy's not talking about becoming Halfthor Bjornsson or Rich Piana.

You're citing the extremes and exceptions and trying to make them out to be the rule.

>you become physically addicted to it from it shutting down your natural production

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no you just need some Clomid or HCG to restart your shit.

Or better, just get on TRT. Some test, HGH and regular monitoring is fine.

God, so many dumb cunts out there.
>>
File: 1362684891750.gif (813 KB, 245x138) Image search: [Google]
1362684891750.gif
813 KB, 245x138
>>27586150

what is pct?

>you do steroids and shoot your testosterone levels up

oh god...oh my fuckin god....you dumb cunt...
>>
Take steroids in a short cycle while you lift.

It's completely harmless if you got the good stuff and you will get amazing gains. Your test will drop back to normal levels of course when you stop but the muscle insertions will be there for the rest of your life.
>>
>>27584040
>Your dick is more likely to get bigger than smaller, btw.
Is this legit? Source?
>>
This is so fucking wrong on so many levels I don't have time to address all these points
>>
>>27583660

Just don't you stupid faggot.

You can get ripped If you go to the gym regularly and eat well.
>>
>>27586304
Yes. Kinda.

Your penis will absolutely get larger flaccid but not really during erections.

That's what steroid people say at least. Hard to find a source on that.
>>
>>27586365
You wouldl have more muscle growth JUST doing steroids than you would have going to the gym and eating right.
>>
>>27586179
>>you become physically addicted to it from it shutting down your natural production
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're literally retarded. The literal definition of physical addiction to drugs is that your body cannot function if you stop taking it immediately.

There is no guarantee that you can restart your natural testosterone production when you do steroids. If you think otherwise you're ignorant because it has the potential (I'm not giving any %'s) but there is a chance it will fuck it up permanently.
>>27586218
>but but but if I do it a little bit I'll be fine
Yeah I'm done here y'all are ignorant. This is why I have a very low opinion of most drug users.
>>
>>27586375
>Your penis will absolutely get larger flaccid but not really during erections.
Well, that's not really so interesting anymore...
>>
>>27586398

Yeah but going to the gym regularly and eating well won't fuck your shit up like roids do.
>>
Taking steroids is like always winning at poker but you can never leave the table with your money. You just gotta keep playing. - Dom Mazetti
>>
>>27586431
who the hell cares about being healthy

do you want to grow old or something? fucking pathetic. just die at 50 like a real man
>>
>>27586456
only correct if you don't lift at the same time.

roiding for gains works very well. its just that you have to constantly roid to get that crazy definition shit.
>>
You will keep none of the gains.

You think race cars keep the extra speed and power boost they received when you run e85 fuel after you swap back to regular?
>>
>>27586460

>not dying at 25

do you even heroin faggot
>>
Androgens increase the ratio of muscle/fat you can have, you'll lose gains once your androgens go back to normal levels. Whether your balls are still around by the end and what happens to your hormones depends on your access to HCG and aromatose inhibitors.
>>
>>27586413

"Addiction" is a completely different dynamic, slapnuts.

If it does permafuck up your natural production of test, which is entirely possible, then guess what? You go to the doc, they see your testosterone is fucked, they put you on TRT.

Jesus, so much ignorance and moral panic from these self righteous cumshitters.
>>
>>27586531
bullshit.

all the muscle insertions will still be there. you just cant keep as much and have as much definition.
>>
>>27583660
>entire youth of being ripped

MODS
>>
>>27584040
>if you stop steroids and aren't lifting you will lose all of your gains.
Incorrect.
https://www.reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/1rzfhn/7_months_off_gear_zero_dieting_no_lifting/
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.