[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Life will never be better because the majority of humanity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1166399006.jpg (19 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1166399006.jpg
19 KB, 400x225
>Life will never be better because the majority of humanity is the problem.
>It's only ever going to keep getting worse for your entire lifetime.
>>
>>27583530
Just finished playing the Division. The ending shows why the guy created the virus to kill everyone. I actually understood his point and agreed with him.
>>
File: eat shit and die.jpg (570 KB, 650x2533) Image search: [Google]
eat shit and die.jpg
570 KB, 650x2533
you might get a kick out of this
>>
>>27583530
I actually love that movie, With the economy going down everyday and people taking presidencies as a joke I wouldn't be surprised if in the next 30 years this would happen kind of hoping Trump wins so we all get drafted for world war 3
>>
File: 1431036432415.png (852 KB, 1009x6647) Image search: [Google]
1431036432415.png
852 KB, 1009x6647
>>27583591
Ech that sophistry. Couldn't finish it. Literally normiesplaning: the comic. Here's one for you.
>>
>>27583569
i don't play that trash game but i know this feel
>>
>>27583569
I don't play most shit video games. What was his reason? I mean more specifically than just "humans bad".
>>
>>27583756
That pic has been floating around for years.

It's almost always used by the anons who prefer the ease and familiarity of wallowing in their self-pity than the uncertainty and hardship of attempting to better themselves.
>>
>>27585043
>It's almost always used by the anons who prefer the ease and familiarity of wallowing in their self-pity
Yeah, except it's 100% accurate and you're full of shit up to your ears.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.